ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop ***Official Knowmo2724 homer-2000 thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=211188)

The Bad Guy 01-03-2011 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7318947)
You were in no way a part of that statement. On the other hand, Boss Chief was, and he now has my signature for as long as he wants. How many times do things have to be explained to you Bad Guy?

You made a statement on a message board. You made the statement to all the members here. It wasn't a bet with Boss Chief, it was a declarative statement that you were leaving if the Chiefs finished ahead of Denver.

You are a ****ing welching prick.

LaChapelle 01-05-2011 06:15 PM

2010 was the worst season in franchise history
and they bring in Elway
I honestly do not understand how this helps

RealSNR 01-05-2011 06:23 PM

Do not fear, Tebow haters.

Tebow loves all of his children, and will absolve you of your sins

Gadzooks 01-05-2011 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaChapelle (Post 7324535)
2010 was the worst season in franchise history
and they bring in Elway
I honestly do not understand how this helps

Nor do I :shake:. He has no experience as an NFL exec.
I hope he's in charge of personnel now.

Quesadilla Joe 01-05-2011 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zooks (Post 7324588)
Nor do I :shake:. He has no experience as an NFL exec.
I hope he's in charge of personnel now.

He is going to have the same kind of success that Jerry West had. Elway's dad was an expert at evauluating talent and actually was one of Pat Bowlen's closest advisers for a long time. Elway was born and raised with football and he is just as smart, if not smarter, than any GM in the NFL.

Ebolapox 01-05-2011 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7324685)
He is going to have the same kind of success that Jerry West had. Elway's dad was an expert at evauluating talent and actually was one of Pat Bowlen's closest advisers for a long time. Elway was born and raised with football and he is just as smart, if not smarter, than any GM in the NFL.

ROFL

LMAO

srsly? this is the guy that essentially killed the arena league. and you're trusting him with your NFL FRANCHISE?

I knew you were deluded, but... jesus ****ing christ, you're beyond help now.

The Bad Guy 01-05-2011 07:18 PM

Quote:

Matt Millen ate, slept and drank football his whole life.

That worked out well.

You ****ing loser, quitting, welching piece of shit.

Bearcat2005 01-05-2011 07:21 PM

Quote:

You succeed in making every subsequent post sound dumber than the one before.

Quesadilla Joe 01-05-2011 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H5N1 (Post 7324707)
ROFL

LMAO

srsly? this is the guy that essentially killed the arena league. and you're trusting him with your NFL FRANCHISE?

I knew you were deluded, but... jesus ****ing christ, you're beyond help now.

He was named Executive of the Year in the arena league and won a championship in just his third year there. What he did in the arena league will only help him transition into the NFL. John Elway is just one of those people who can do anything he sets his mind to because he is smart enough and determined enough to succeed.

Like I said, Elway came from a PURE football family. His dad was a bonafide genius when it came to evaluating talent and coaching football. Hell his dad was actually a paid scout for the Broncos during their dynasty in the 90's.

Quesadilla Joe 01-05-2011 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 7324710)
Matt Millen ate, slept and drank football his whole life.

That worked out well.

You ****ing loser, quitting, welching piece of shit.

Matt Millen didn't have any experience as a GM before getting the job. He also didn't have a father like Jack Elway.

Saul Good 01-05-2011 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat2005 (Post 7324712)
You succeed in making every subsequent post sound dumber than the one before.

Are you talking about Claymo?

Al Bundy 01-05-2011 07:51 PM

Knowmo, I thought you were leaving. **** you, you pickle kissing, Elway slurping, horse cock loving shit for brains.

Marcellus 01-05-2011 07:55 PM

Quote:

You are an endless source of great comedy material. Seriously I mean that in the most sincere way.

Saul Good 01-05-2011 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 7324822)
You are a Clay mult. Seriously I mean that in the most sincere way.

FYP

Bearcat2005 01-05-2011 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 7324769)
Are you talking about Claymo?

LMAO