ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

SAUTO 10-19-2012 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9023495)
I support SaveourChiefs. They have one agenda and represent the entire fan base.

Look at yourselves guys. The night before the Baltimore game, there was a thread here about people hoping Cassel got hurt. We all know what happened that Sunday. Do you understand how this looks?

All I am saying is if you are going to fly banners and stuff like that, just put from Chiefs Planet on it because you don't represent the entire fanbase.

Not everyone here is bad but, there are alot of bad apples in the bunch. I just don't want to sit by and watch them ruin it for everyone. I feel like alot of damage has already been done.

i know you will never get how ****ing stupid this post is. it contradicts itself.

RealSNR 10-19-2012 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9030053)

He does compare to Aaron Rodgers in this area. Most of his success has come when he's played with the lead. Odds are he will never go through another playoff run without trailing in a game.

So you, uh... didn't check out the Eagles game during his Super Bowl run?

Aaron has lost one or two shootouts. He's had ONE bad playoff game in his career, and that was last year against the Giants. GTFO with this shit. "Clutch" guys like Brady and Roethlisberger have had far worse games where they appear to shrink when they get down. It happens.

Woodchuck 10-19-2012 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9030136)
So you, uh... didn't check out the Eagles game during his Super Bowl run?

Aaron has lost one or two shootouts. He's had ONE bad playoff game in his career, and that was last year against the Giants. GTFO with this shit. "Clutch" guys like Brady and Roethlisberger have had far worse games where they appear to shrink when they get down. It happens.

Beating the Eagles 27-10 going into the 4th quarter and barely hanging on? Two three and outs and an interception in the 4th quarter? Yes, I checked it out. Let's see how Geno does when the game's on the line.

King_Chief_Fan 10-19-2012 08:22 AM

you Geno fans (i like him to) will shit the bed when Geno says...nope, not going to KC and pulls an Eli or Elway and goes where he want to. Not sure where that is, but why would anyone come to KC?

RealSNR 10-19-2012 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9030210)
you Geno fans (i like him to) will shit the bed when Geno says...nope, not going to KC and pulls an Eli or Elway and goes where he want to. Not sure where that is, but why would anyone come to KC?

There's that new GM from the Giants we're going to hire. That might entice some people.

After all, all the negativity and rape coming from this building just got fired.

King_Chief_Fan 10-19-2012 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9030216)
There's that new GM from the Giants we're going to hire. That might entice some people.

After all, all the negativity and rape coming from this building just got fired.

I must have missed that new GM thing. My senses tell me that Pioli, Crennel and Cassel are still here next year. Clark can't let the nuts (fans) run the insane asylum.

RealSNR 10-19-2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9030222)
I must have missed that new GM thing. My senses tell me that Pioli, Crennel and Cassel are still here next year. Clark can't let the nuts (fans) run the insane asylum.

But he can let his games be broadcasted showing the less-then half full crowd in the stands? Or let the banners keep flying? Or let his dumbass in charge continue to eat dicks as we work our way to 1-15?

Seriously. After four years and given a buttload of talent from the previous regime, your guy that you hired goes 1-15. Clark's not a ****ing idiot. He may be hands off, but he's not an idiot.

King_Chief_Fan 10-19-2012 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9030225)
But he can let his games be broadcasted showing the less-then half full crowd in the stands? Or let the banners keep flying? Or let his dumbass in charge continue to eat dicks as we work our way to 1-15?

Seriously. After four years and given a buttload of talent from the previous regime, your guy that you hired goes 1-15. Clark's not a ****ing idiot. He may be hands off, but he's not an idiot.

I hope you are right about that

RealSNR 10-19-2012 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9030230)
I hope you are right about that

4-12 or less and Pioli is going to get fired. End of story. How could he not?

I'm quite confident this team can lose 12 or more games this year.

philfree 10-19-2012 08:38 AM

So Pioli inherited a bunch of talent when he came here? Yeah that team that won eight games in 3 years was loaded. There's enough real reasons to want Pioli gone without going full reerun.

Woodchuck 10-19-2012 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9030235)
4-12 or less and Pioli is going to get fired. End of story. How could he not?

I'm quite confident this team can lose 12 or more games this year.

He could easily not be fired. It's pretty obvious that he has Clark under his thumb. If we don't win another game, I don't think it will matter. Personally, I think he already signed an extension.

DaKCMan AP 10-19-2012 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 9030248)
So Pioli inherited a bunch of talent when he came here? Yeah that team that won eight games in 3 years was loaded. There's enough real reasons to want Pioli gone without going full reerun.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...ktkybdNQC7GXZy

Definition of full reerun.

philfree 10-19-2012 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9030257)

So you're saying this team was loaded when Pioli was hired? LOL Whatever.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-19-2012 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9029649)
Your race card is insulting.

But let's compare Geno Smith to Aaron Rodgers even though Rodgers has a ****ing rifle while Geno has a bee bee gun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9029733)
Take Geno's cock out of your mouth dude. His arm strength strength is not on the same level as Rodgers.

Jesus man.

You cheered for the Cassel trade, didn't you dumbass?

Hatefully **** yourself with a brazen bull.

the Talking Can 10-19-2012 08:48 AM

can we knock off the goal post moving, por favor

it's just an excuse to justify some really dumb opinions..."wait till he plays texas"...."oops, never mind...wait till he plays..."...."LSU was garbage time...derp"

real talent is obvious, and players don't have anything to do with the schedules..

who the **** did Roethlisberger play in college?
Iowa (lost)
Northwestern
Colorado State
Cincinnati
Akron
Buffalo
Ball State
Kent State
Bowling Green
Marshall
Ohio
UCF
Bowling Green

or Jared Allen? Or [insert any name]...all they did was dominate their competition, and people who aren't **** tards like black boob realized it...

Smith is the team, everything rests on his shoulders and he has no margin for error as the tech game makes clear...that's not a negative, it's a positive..we already know how he handles such pressure