ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Superman/Batman movie coming in 2015 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274670)

ThaVirus 04-27-2016 05:25 PM

The dude in red was The Flash. Most think he came from the future or some alternate timeline.

Superman basically knows everything because he can hear everything. They touched on it a bit in Man of Steel but he can see in many different spectrums and hears shit from across the planet.

Easy 6 04-27-2016 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12198158)
The dude in red was The Flash. Most think he came from the future or some alternate timeline.

Superman basically knows everything because he can hear everything. They touched on it a bit in Man of Steel but he can see in many different spectrums and hears shit from across the planet.

See, if you had not told me he was the Flash I'd still be wondering what it had to do with the anything, thats on the movie... I get that they're doing another that might explain some of these things, but its clunky way to start the new sub-franchise IMO

Kents amazing hearing is something I've maybe kinda forgotten, you're right that it was implied in MOS and probably in the comics read as a kid as well

mdchiefsfan 04-27-2016 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 12198047)
Finally got around to seeing this yesterday, sooo many problems with it

How the hell does Supes always seem to know where Lois is and that shes in trouble?

How did Lex figure out, not only who Supes and Batman are, but who Supes mom is?

Why and how is Lex' blood able to recreate Zod as Doomsday? The writers just said **** you figure it out for yourself

Why all of the dream sequences for Batman, they dont move the story forward AT ALL

Who was the guy in red in that one dream screaming "ITS HER!"... was it Robin and why should I care?

Wonder Woman seemed to know exactly who Bruce Wayne is... HOW?

Clark Kent is constantly awol from work, why doesnt he get fired lol?

How did Supes know Batman would be chasing the truck of Kryptonite? and if he knew where Batman was at that exact time, how the hell didnt he know what was in the truck?

I could go on and on and ON... this thing was a freaking mess, a total mess, the writers just slapped shit together with absolutely no explanation for any of it

The only things I have no problems at all with are Affleck or Cavill, they're both fine actors who did their best with the turd of a script they were handed

One can only hope the next offerings are MUCH better

The Flash. He came back from the future to warn Batman about Superman. A little foreshadowing for where thy are headed, I suppose.

Rasputin 04-27-2016 06:37 PM

"Save Martha" **gasp gasp**

"Martha? My Mothers name is Martha why did you say Martha?"

"Martha is my mommy they will kill her"

"Whoe your moms name is Martha too?"

"My Martha mom was killed when I was just a little Batboy"

"I will save your Martha and you can save the world from Doomsday and stop Lex Luthor" "I shouldn't have just now about killed you oops if I did no way would have I been able to defeat Doomsday with mortal powers"

"After this we can laugh about it over a beer"

Deberg_1990 04-27-2016 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 12197445)
DC rumored to be 181 minutes including Jena Malone as Barbara Gordon.

I sure hope it helps fill in alot of the gaps.

RobBlake 04-27-2016 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 12198299)
"Save Martha" **gasp gasp**

"Martha? My Mothers name is Martha why did you say Martha?"

"Martha is my mommy they will kill her"

"Whoe your moms name is Martha too?"

"My Martha mom was killed when I was just a little Batboy"

"I will save your Martha and you can save the world from Doomsday and stop Lex Luthor" "I shouldn't have just now about killed you oops if I did no way would have I been able to defeat Doomsday with mortal powers"

"After this we can laugh about it over a beer"

Batman went into a minor psychosis and was not mentally straight *not that he isn't already deranged* and you know the whole world about to end was another issue.

RobBlake 04-27-2016 09:42 PM

Quote:

How the hell does Supes always seem to know where Lois is and that shes in trouble?

How did Lex figure out, not only who Supes and Batman are, but who Supes mom is?

Why and how is Lex' blood able to recreate Zod as Doomsday? The writers just said **** you figure it out for yourself

Why all of the dream sequences for Batman, they dont move the story forward AT ALL

Who was the guy in red in that one dream screaming "ITS HER!"... was it Robin and why should I care?

How did Supes know Batman would be chasing the truck of Kryptonite? and if he knew where Batman was at that exact time, how the hell didnt he know what was in the truck?

I could go on and on and ON... this thing was a freaking mess, a total mess, the writers just slapped shit together with absolutely no explanation for any of it

The only things I have no problems at all with are Affleck or Cavill, they're both fine actors who did their best with the turd of a script they were handed

i have real high excitement for the solo batfilm and suicide squad.. i think Ben is gonna shine even more in a standalone.

and clark is an investigative reporter.. could explain him being able to leave at a moments notice

-King- 04-30-2016 03:00 PM

Quote:

ROFL

Toby Waller 04-30-2016 03:06 PM

Quote:

its a movie,just a movie

Toby Waller 04-30-2016 03:06 PM

Quote:

lol yep

RobBlake 04-30-2016 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby Waller (Post 12208436)
lol yep

i loved how fischer was like... "where does he go all the time?" he really nailed perry white.

DanBecky 05-01-2016 08:36 AM

This universe is slowly falling apart before it even materializes. Wants to be better than Marvel, doesn't wanna put in the work lol.

Just Passin' By 05-01-2016 11:13 AM

Rumored fallout from BvS underperforming includes

Lots of fighting between Snyder and the studio
James Wan thinking of leaving the Aquaman movie
Seth Grahame-Smith leaving Flash because the studio got antsy about a newbie helming the movie

It must be interesting times over there.

JD10367 05-02-2016 06:34 PM

I still don't get how a film that's currently sitting at $863M worldwide is considered "underperforming". And I'd bet that the fighting between Snyder and the studio probably goes along the lines of Snyder yelling at them, "If you'd let me make it a longer film like I wanted to, it would've done better..." As for Wan and the other guy, that's just ludicrous. "ONOZ, the last DC movie only made three quarters of a billion dollars worldwide, I'm not sure I want to do this movie for them..."

Sure-Oz 05-02-2016 09:18 PM

Wan doesn't look like he's going anywhere...the Flash guy they hopefully will get a better guy