ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Modern Warfare 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204824)

Ceej 01-28-2010 11:44 PM

The guys who constantly use the duel shotguns, or run around with a care package, or use lightweight, marathon, commando make this game really hard to stomach some times.

Buck 01-28-2010 11:58 PM

I'm on a little video game break right now. Til next week hopefully. My eyes need the break.

KCChiefsMan 01-29-2010 08:24 PM

this unlimited care package thing is pretty sweet. I just learned how to do it today and dropped about 20-30 care packages per match. Set up a hardline class and go to town

Buck 01-29-2010 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan (Post 6490626)
this unlimited care package thing is pretty sweet. I just learned how to do it today and dropped about 20-30 care packages per match. Set up a hardline class and go to town

bundle of sticks.

KCChiefsMan 01-30-2010 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 6490640)
pillowbiter.

but everybody is doing it :evil:

Mr. Plow 01-30-2010 04:23 PM

I think me and CJizzles are gonna be on tonight if anyone interested.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-30-2010 04:40 PM

I need another 7 or so penetration kills to unlock everything on the M16. To me, it's easily the best gun in the game.

Some people mentioned the ACR earlier. I'm not a big fan. Better than the SCAR, but not in the same league as the M16.

I will say this:

I played one free for all match two nights ago. Never again.

IMO, they should ban akimbo shotguns and Marathon Lightweight and Commando. It would be pretty easy to disable the ability to equip the MLC perks in succession.

I hate cheese dick mother****ers.

Molitoth 01-30-2010 05:55 PM

I agree the m16 is the best, (maybe next to the FAL)... but you have to be really accurate to use one of those. Sometimes I get a little twitchy fingers and can't aim worth a shit so spray and pray works.

Quesadilla Joe 01-30-2010 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 6492210)
I need another 7 or so penetration kills to unlock everything on the M16. To me, it's easily the best gun in the game.

Some people mentioned the ACR earlier. I'm not a big fan. Better than the SCAR, but not in the same league as the M16.

The M16 is powerful and I think is the best all-around assault rifle but it is slow compared to the ACR. I use the M16 for Terminal because you need to drop guys quick, but use the ACR with slight of hand pro, stopping power pro, and ninja pro with a RDS on every other map except Underpass where I use the Scar with a heartbeat sensor, slight of hand pro, cold blooded pro, and ninja pro.

I love the M16, but once you get used to how quick aiming is with the ACR it is hard to go back to a slower aiming assault rifle.

Molitoth 01-30-2010 06:03 PM

The thing I love about the ACR is that the Iron Sights are very nice with that little cross. This leaves for better options when using BLING. As well when scoped in, it still seems to give a bit more periphial vision than the m16.

The downside is the amount of ammo in a clip, and the low damage... which leads to about 10-14 bullets to kill someone if you don't get a headshot.

I usually run out of ammo after 4-5 kills.

Quesadilla Joe 01-30-2010 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 6492427)
The thing I love about the ACR is that the Iron Sights are very nice with that little cross. This leaves for better options when using BLING. As well when scoped in, it still seems to give a bit more periphial vision than the m16.

The downside is the amount of ammo in a clip, and the low damage... which leads to about 10-14 bullets to kill someone if you don't get a headshot.

I usually run out of ammo after 4-5 kills.

Yeah I learned quickly that if you are going to use the ACR you have to use stopping power with it.

The way I play I don't have to worry about running out of ammo. I run and gun and normally get killed before I run out of ammo. :)

(I have a KDR of 1.18 so I'm not that bad at this game)

TrickyNicky 01-30-2010 07:32 PM

ACR is godmode on Hardcore, thats what most are reffering to. For just straight TDM, M16 is nice to put people down in one burst.

Kraus 01-30-2010 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrickyNicky (Post 6492733)
ACR is godmode on Hardcore, thats what most are reffering to. For just straight TDM, M16 is nice to put people down in one burst.

Yeah, I was speaking about HC when I mentioned the ACR. I normally use another AR for regular.

Buck 01-30-2010 08:00 PM

Care package glitch is ghey, but Cold blooded pro VI will be easy to get now.

Molitoth 01-30-2010 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 6492891)
Care package glitch is ghey, but Cold blooded pro VI will be easy to get now.

I'm trying not to play until it's fixed.