ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Fans Stop Booing. Become Supportive. Team Wins. Coincidence? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267321)

Crush 12-03-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9176647)
No. I think the fans have the right to boo and organize and do whatever they want at the right time and place. I think that given the fact that we are in December and have suffered some unthinkable tragedy and adversity this season that it's time to call a truce and just support these guys for the rest of the season.

And seeing this team come out yesterday not having to deal with a hostile crowd and playing so well just cemented my view.

And watch our chances at getting Geno Smith go down the drain? **** that.

memyselfI 12-03-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9176658)
Yeah, and who decides that? You?

Not what I said. I responded to Bower's question.

Crush 12-03-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9176656)
I think we will. I don't think it will happen before January. So do we continue to pound on and tear down these guys knowing nothing will happen before then?

Yes.

memyselfI 12-03-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 9176669)
Yes.

Wow. Harsh.

RealSNR 12-03-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9176673)
Wow. Harsh.

The harsh thing to do would be to send a message to Clark that we're okay with Pioli's bullshit ways and his shitty Patriot-network players.

Whatever. The Chiefs have one more home game to play this year. It's not like we haven't already sent the message. Besides, the team won't need our help to lose to the Colts.

Crush 12-03-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9176673)
Wow. Harsh.

The franchise needs to realize that shitty football and the Patriot Way are no longer acceptable.

SPchief 12-03-2012 02:08 PM

Participation ribbons and orange slices for everyone!/Stupid ****

Chief Roundup 12-03-2012 02:15 PM

Man oh man.
A little background for everyone. memyselfI is a stalker type of person. She will stalk everyone of us unless we all ignore her together. She is a stalker. Denise/memyselfI will not leave here, like we all want, until she has embarrassed herself so horribly again or Gannon plays again somewhere.
Please lets all ignore her. No I don't mean put her on ignore. Just nobody respond to her dumbass bullshit. She is using this emotional time to stalk the planet again.

Lex Luthor 12-03-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 9176666)
And watch our chances at getting Geno Smith go down the drain? **** that.

After reading her posts in this thread, I seriously doubt Denise/memyselfI has any idea who Geno Smith is.

memyselfI 12-03-2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 9176751)
After reading her posts in this thread, I seriously doubt Denise/memyselfI has any idea who Geno Smith is.

I know who he is. I also know he's not Andrew Luck or RGIII caliber as far as draft prospects. He's not even in the top ten on many draft prospect lists.

Dartgod 12-03-2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9176656)
I think we will. I don't think it will happen before January. So do we continue to pound on and tear down these guys knowing nothing will happen before then?

These guys? Who in the **** are these guys?

Pioli and Cassel are the only people that have been targeted by SOC. Especially Pioli.

|Zach| 12-03-2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9176568)
So you think my view here is being clouded by the experience of being in a totally supportive crowd? Which can't always deliver a victory but the players don't walk on the field wondering if the crowd is going to be there for them.

I think you view is being clouded by being a contrarian.

memyselfI 12-03-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9176779)
I think you view is being clouded by being a contrarian.

Nah, I honestly believe that a supportive crowd makes a huge difference. I didn't believe it as much as I have come to the last two years.

the Talking Can 12-03-2012 02:35 PM

it's always the wrong people who die

|Zach| 12-03-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9176782)
Nah, I honestly believe that a supportive crowd makes a huge difference. I didn't believe it as much as I have come to the last two years.

The Chiefs have had supportive crowds since the early 90's. It has only gotten us a few playoff wins...and none in how many years?

I support the change in status quo.

The powers that be needed to know that they can't get endless money and support and do nothing with it.

We have held up our end of the bargain for years.