ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ****THE OFFICIAL DRAFT TYLER BRAY THREAD**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269117)

Saul Good 01-21-2013 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RUSH (Post 9339139)
Disagree. Barkley's arm is not weak. It's not strong but it's definitely not weak and plenty good enough for the NFL. Rivers has lost all the zip on the ball these past few years, so I'd definitely disagree there. Probably right on Romo but it's not a vast difference.

And when I said his upside is Romo or Rivers, I didn't mean that is who he compares to as a QB. I'm referring to how good he can become, and I think that level is attainable if he lands with the right team.

It's tough to come up with a comparison to Barkley. The one I see a lot of is Andy Dalton, but I think that's selling Barkley short.

Barkley's arm is weak. Why do you think USC got busted for deflating footballs?

Setsuna 01-22-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9339209)
Tyler Bray is fools gold. He looks the part and has the tools but, he still managed to never do jack shit. The guy has had one of the best LTs in the country and three WRs that will probably go in the first two rounds. Despite this, he only one two SEC games in his career. One against Vanderbilt and one against Kentucky. He is immature and doesn't want to put in the time. I really hope we pass.

As long as you think that, that's fine with me. Regardless of how stupid you sound. The fact that we got Gus as our HC makes me hopeful he can push a guy like Bray to be the beast he can and will be.

Rambozo 01-22-2013 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9341175)
As long as you think that, that's fine with me. Regardless of how stupid you sound. The fact that we got Gus as our HC makes me hopeful he can push a guy like Bray to be the beast he can and will be.

What's so stupid about it? He had Dallas Thomas at LT, Patterson at WR, Rodgers at WR, and Hunter at WR and he only managed to won one SEC game against Vanderbilt? This year he couldn't even manage to do that. He did pull off a win against Kentucky but whoopdy ****ing doo.

His coach had to constantly push him to be a leader and he didn't help them win any games. The guy is a loser imo. Winning is important. Tennesee lost a ton of games they should have won with him under center.

You want someone who is going to take your money and ride the pine milking it for all it's worth, then he's your guy. He's got no heart imo.

RealSNR 01-22-2013 11:28 AM

When are you going to start the ****DRAFT DAYNE CRIST**** thread, Tomahawk?

Tribal Warfare 01-22-2013 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9341206)
What's so stupid about it? He had Dallas Thomas at LT, Patterson at WR, Rodgers at WR, and Hunter at WR and he only managed to won one SEC game against Vanderbilt? This year he couldn't even manage to do that. He did pull off a win against Kentucky but whoopdy ****ing doo.

His coach had to constantly push him to be a leader and he didn't help them win any games. The guy is a loser imo. Winning is important. Tennesee lost a ton of games they should have won with him under center.

You want someone who is going to take your money and ride the pine milking it for all it's worth, then he's your guy. He's got no heart imo.

Did you watch any of their games his WRs are athletic but have shitty hands, they've stalled so many drives it's not even funny.

Setsuna 01-22-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9341250)
Did you watch any of their games his WRs are athletic but have shitty hands, they've stalled so many drives it's not even funny.

Don't bother. And Rogers wasn't even there this past season. Dumb is dumb.

Mr_Tomahawk 01-30-2013 01:58 PM

GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE

B14ckmon 01-30-2013 01:59 PM

I 100% endorse the Chiefs drafting Tyler Bray with the #1 draft pick in the 2013 NFL Draft.

htismaqe 01-30-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9365101)
I 100% endorse the Chiefs drafting Tyler Bray with the #1 draft pick in the 2013 NFL Draft.

To be fair, he started this thread because he doesn't think the Chiefs will draft a QB AT ALL with the #1 pick.

So he was falling back to Bray at #34.

Either way, you'll get Geno. ;)

B14ckmon 01-30-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9365126)
To be fair, he started this thread because he doesn't think the Chiefs will draft a QB AT ALL with the #1 pick.

So he was falling back to Bray at #34.

Either way, you'll get Geno. ;)

I just wanted to put a smile on Setsuna's face.

htismaqe 01-30-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9365133)
I just wanted to put a smile on Setsuna's face.

ROFL

You're mean.

Mr. Laz 02-21-2013 02:28 PM

SC_DougFarrar ‏@SC_DougFarrar
"Tyler Bray will be available at Podium B. He will then overthrow Podiums A and C."
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

LMAO

RUSH 02-21-2013 03:15 PM

Bray measured in at 6'6 232. Gained 23 pounds since the college season has been over.

htismaqe 02-21-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RUSH (Post 9423272)
Bray measured in at 6'6 232. Gained 23 pounds since the college season has been over.

23 pounds of muscle? Or beer flab?

RunKC 02-21-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9423365)
23 pounds of muscle? Or beer flab?

Apparently it's legit muscle weight from what they said on NFL Network. We'll see in a few days.