ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Why Kansas City should trade for Deone Bucannon & Haason Reddick (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318040)

htismaqe 10-09-2018 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 13803913)
I failed at my own sarcasm game. I'm and idiot.

It's okay, it's late.

Mother****erJones 10-09-2018 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 13802936)
Twitter guy who said we were trying to get Earl says we are now going after Reddick.

https://twitter.com/chiefs365com/sta...211596288?s=21

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13803597)
This is a bad narrative. Hitchens has played well.

Ragland has been the one who has been horrible.

Lol Hitchens has been flat out brutal at times. Just go read the PFF article by Eric Eager saying KC should trade for Reddick and Bucannon. Talks about how bad he is. I still have high hopes for Hitchens. Ragland sucks and I’m hoping Niemann takes over in coverage duties soon along with DOD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Northman (Post 13803905)
That dickwad deleted his tweet.

Lol of course he did. That @chiefs365 is a fraud FYI. He got outed tonight on twitter quicker than the Cubs postseason run

chiefscafan 10-10-2018 05:07 AM

Couldn’t sleep so I started watching Hassan Reddick highlights and draft profile. If the only reason cardinals are giving up on the kid is scheme fit Veach needs to get him ASAP. This is a total Veach move former high draft pick with tremendous talent who isn’t working out with current team. This kid is great his closing speed and diagnosis of plays is uncanny. We could trade for him and play him Sunday as a speed rusher on third downs till he gets better accustomed to the D. I’m all aboard acquiring him. Buchanan I like also but seems too expensive but if you could figure out a way to acquire both go for it. But the Reddick move seems so like Veach just like Erving and Ragland.

Sassy Squatch 10-10-2018 07:14 AM

Per source, #Cardinals are “stepping up their efforts” to trade hybrid safety Deone Bucannan. #Chiefs HAVE made contact about potential deals for Bucannan & fellow defender LB Reddick. #ChiefsKingdom

BossChief 10-10-2018 07:39 AM

Who tweeted that?

Sassy Squatch 10-10-2018 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 13804213)
Who tweeted that?

Some jalopy on Twitter, but guy who had the Watkins signing retweeted it.

Skyy God 10-10-2018 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 13801089)
But there are some members here that will believe this type of stuff.

It's one thing to logically speak about potential trades, draft picks, etc. To fill the heads of some of these airheads on here with that idea, to go along with their ridiculous takes is like feeding the dumb.

Sorry your fellow reeruns don’t understand sarcasm, Roy.

RunKC 10-10-2018 08:07 AM

I would love Reddick. He’s got the athleticism and pass rush ability to make a difference here.

Plus we get him for 3.5 years cost controlled. Flip a 3rd and get this dude in here.

pugsnotdrugs19 10-10-2018 08:29 AM

From where I’m sitting, Veach has nailed most of his trades.

Right now, Jordan Lucas and Cam Erving (eating crow) look like major wins. Ragland is a lot better than he’s shown and I think he may be unhealthy, but I’ve got hope that he’ll continue to get better here. Charvarius Ward looks like he may be a player if he ever gets CB time, good STs guy at the moment.

So if we make a deal for one of these guys, I fully expect it to be a good thing for us. Give him shit for the Speaks pick if you want but for the most part Veach has shown he knows what he’s doing and gets shit done.

O.city 10-10-2018 08:29 AM

I can't imagine it would take a 3rd.

Maybe a 5th.

O.city 10-10-2018 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 13804308)

Right now, Jordan Lucas and Cam Erving (eating crow) look like major wins. Ragland is a lot better than he’s shown and I think he may be unhealthy, but I’ve got hope that he’ll continue to get better here. Charvarius Ward looks like he may be a player if he ever gets CB time, good STs guy at the moment.

So if we make a deal for one of these guys, I fully expect it to be a good thing for us. Give him shit for the Speaks pick if you want but for the most part Veach has shown he knows what he’s doing and gets shit done.

Erving looks good, but lets pump the brakes a little bit on Lucas. He's played like a half.

pugsnotdrugs19 10-10-2018 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 13804312)
Erving looks good, but lets pump the brakes a little bit on Lucas. He's played like a half.

I know, I know. But I’m telling you man. He’s good.

I watched some of the all-22 clips. He shows everything you want. He was even telling guys where to line up at times, including Ron Parker. He’s smart and plays hard. Was always in good position, around the ball.

I think he’s a gem.

O.city 10-10-2018 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 13804321)

I watched some of the all-22 clips. He shows everything you want. He was even telling guys where to line up at times, including Ron Parker. He’s smart and plays hard. Was always in good position, around the ball.

I think he’s a gem.

Sure, but it was still a half. I've seen guys look like an all pro for a half.

Lets just let it play out.

RunKC 10-10-2018 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 13804308)

Xavier Williams was an outstanding move. He’s our best run stuffer and hasn’t been the problem with the run defense problems.

He also got a sack last weekend. I seriously hope Veach extends him a couple years.

Skyy God 10-10-2018 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 13804321)

I think he’s a gem.

Plus he’s cost-controlled in 2019 as a RFA.

I certainly want him to work out.