ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The beer me factor for skip town (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=95949)

Fairplay 08-19-2004 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius
This thread took an odd twisted curve.

I want to see it twist the other way now.

Iowanian 08-19-2004 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
My wiener won't reach that far.

I'm inventing a new product, with a different twist on fellas with your "affliction".

This pill makes your hands smaller, and singes off your curlies, so your pecker LOOKS bigger.

$39.95, cash payable.

Fairplay 08-19-2004 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
I'm inventing a new product, with a different twist on fellas with your "affliction".

This pill makes your hands smaller, and singes off your curlies, so your pecker LOOKS bigger.

$39.95, cash payable.

With magnifying glass add $7:50. :)

Iowanian 08-19-2004 08:10 PM

Clint was right..........but he forgot to say that you all have more hair on your palms than one of those hairy midgets that lived in the trees on one of the starwars movies.

Clint..........If you'd be a man, and kick your broad back to the kitchen to make you a pie, you'd be able to get back on here once in a while.....and these guys wouldn't have as much material to flip their pez dispensers too.........until Gump posts another "oops, I'm naked in the shower and can't fing my panties" thread.

PastorMikH 08-19-2004 09:15 PM

When I left for the day this thread looked like it might have some potential. So what's the scoop? Is it worth reading the entire thing or are there just high points someone is willing to point out.

PastorMikH 08-19-2004 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
I enjoyed it.

But, then again, what doesn't beat working all day?

END enjoyed it. :hmmm: Perhaps I need a second opinion.:)

KcMizzou 08-19-2004 09:25 PM

Quote:

There's pictures of naked women in it.

And I try to sell Big Daddy penis enlargement pills.

At one point Clint calls many of the posters here sexless losers.

Again, a typical day on the Planet.

PastorMikH 08-19-2004 09:27 PM

Quote:

There's pictures of naked women in it.

And I try to sell Big Daddy penis enlargement pills.

At one point Clint calls many of the posters here sexless losers.

Thanks, that and noticing that Skip didn't show up tells me all I need to know. You just saved me 30 minutes of reading.:)

Logical 08-19-2004 09:44 PM

Quote:

Oh nooooooooooooooooo tag teamed by stick boy and skip. Don't do it man, your scaring me now.

Actually I think the thread is good for pointing out annoying posting styles of some people that should be blasted.

Got to agree which is why I gave you positive rep for it.:thumb:

LVNHACK 08-19-2004 10:10 PM

Quote:

I think he just needs a hummer.

Yeah I agree.............. :thumb:

RedNFeisty 08-19-2004 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
Clint was right..........but he forgot to say that you all have more hair on your palms than one of those hairy midgets that lived in the trees on one of the starwars movies.

Clint..........If you'd be a man, and kick your broad back to the kitchen to make you a pie, you'd be able to get back on here once in a while.....and these guys wouldn't have as much material to flip their pez dispensers too.........until Gump posts another "oops, I'm naked in the shower and can't fing my panties" thread.

Sorry, Clint chose a woman with a mind of her own and not a servant that doesn’t know better. If I happen to be a pez dispenser for some of the lessors here, that is their pathetic problem. If you have a problem with me posting then why don’t you just come out and say it and then put me on ignore!?!

Jenson71 08-19-2004 10:58 PM

It's gettin hot in here. beer me needs to visit, so it can cool off and we can all make fun of him. Together. As a family.

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNFeisty
Sorry, Clint chose a woman with a mind of her own and not a servant that doesn’t know better. If I happen to be a pez dispenser for some of the lessors here, that is their pathetic problem. If you have a problem with me posting then why don’t you just come out and say it and then put me on ignore!?!

Girl you need to take a couple shots and enjoy the no holds barred clownage of the thread. Clint is rubbing off on you.

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71
It's gettin hot in here. beer me needs to visit, so it can cool off and we can all make fun of him. Together. As a family.

I kinda miss beer butt already. Making fun of him somehow made me feel better about myself.

Fairplay 08-20-2004 02:48 AM

Quote:

I kinda miss beer butt already. Making fun of him somehow made me feel better about myself.

Makes me feel all tingley inside knowing what touchs us the most.