ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs What is Andy Reid actually good at? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=311641)

FlyEaglesFly 01-07-2018 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 13343474)
We are already half way there.

Gotta give him a pass at the start, you guys were set to make noise last year and this year. Give the man credit for building the first three years. Now when you are ready to beat teams and be the favorite, now u start the clock hehe.

Its all fun and games until you are expected to win. THEN you get Andy Reided

ChiefsCountry 01-07-2018 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyEaglesFly (Post 13343468)
I'll ask you how you feel in 10 years of the same

We finally have a ****ing QB with Mahomes. Eagles won when McNabb was in his prime and not hurt. It's not rocket science.

FlyEaglesFly 01-07-2018 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 13343497)
We finally have a ****ing QB with Mahomes. Eagles won when McNabb was in his prime and not hurt. It's not rocket science.

But we didnt. We got to the NFC championship with the best defense in the league 4 times. We got to the SB once. We didn't win a thing in 14 years of Andy.

We got to the SB because we signed TO

FlyEaglesFly 01-07-2018 05:13 PM

Am I the only one who thought Alex Smith did fine yesterday?

Yeah it isnt my team and I respect that, but I started him in my playoff fantasy team and Im happy

Molitoth 01-07-2018 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyEaglesFly (Post 13343513)
Am I the only one who thought Alex Smith did fine yesterday?

Yeah it isnt my team and I respect that, but I started him in my playoff fantasy team and Im happy

The OFFENSE AND DEFENSE did fine for 1/2 of a game.

The OFFENSE AND DEFENSE did terrible for 1/2 of a game.

The defense held the Titans to 3 points in the first half and that was after getting JOBBED by the refs.
They all came out and shit their pants in the second half, including Alex who played like a ****ING PUSSY.

Red Dawg 01-07-2018 05:14 PM

Smith was a total fail in the second half. Like he was many times this season. Him a the refs are responsible for the loss. He sucks ass when he's needed to win games.

ChiefsCountry 01-07-2018 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyEaglesFly (Post 13343503)
But we didnt. We got to the NFC championship with the best defense in the league 4 times. We got to the SB once. We didn't win a thing in 14 years of Andy

You lost to ****ing Tom Brady in the Super Bowl. You lost the previous year in the NFC Championship game because McNabb got hurt. You lost in the NFC Championship game to the best ****ing offense of all time in the Rams. You lost in the NFC Championship Game to one of the best ****ing defenses of all time in the Bucs.

McNabb got hurt in 2005 and was never the same again. Window closed. Never got another franchise QB.

You aren't going to win in January without a franchise QB.

FlyEaglesFly 01-07-2018 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 13343528)
You lost to ****ing Tom Brady in the Super Bowl. You lost the previous year in the NFC Championship game because McNabb got hurt. You lost in the NFC Championship game to the best ****ing offense of all time in the Rams. You lost in the NFC Championship Game to one of the best ****ing defenses of all time in the Bucs.

McNabb got hurt in 2005 and was never the same again. Window closed. Never got another franchise QB.

You aren't going to win in January without a franchise QB.

I respect your view, not worth getting in an argument about. I'll put it on Andys not drafting any WRs of any worth for McNabb and his terrible end game time management on our SB loss. Tom Brady was on the ropes and face bloodied by Jim Johnsons blitz packages. Andy didn't force the run down their throat when they were against the ropes. Sorta like yesterday.

I'm not here to troll I wish you all well. Take it easy

Pasta Little Brioni 01-07-2018 05:21 PM

McNabb wasn't good enough. Mahomes will be. Things have just started in KC...

FlyEaglesFly 01-07-2018 05:26 PM

Come join our Eagles site we can compare notes next year with Andy and Andy Jr

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-07-2018 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 13343497)

Exactly.

You know it, I know it, it's not that hard.

#outkickingreidscoverage2018

ChiefsCountry 01-07-2018 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyEaglesFly (Post 13343581)

You have a franchise QB now in Wentz. And you won't have him this weekend, so your playoff stint will be short. It's not hard to see.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-07-2018 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyEaglesFly (Post 13343581)

Your season ends on Saturday, dude

Molitoth 01-07-2018 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 13343596)
You have a franchise QB now in Wentz. And you won't have him this weekend, so your playoff stint will be short. It's not hard to see.

Won't it be crazy when Doug Petersen goes further in the playoffs than Andy... (without his stud QB) ????

Rooting for the Eagles....
Unknowingly missing Doug Petersen.

pugsnotdrugs19 01-07-2018 05:34 PM

For all of Reid's warts, there still aren't too many coaches I'd rather have here while Mahomes is stepping in. I don't want that kid to go through a bunch of coaching changes, especially before he is becoming the starter.

You've gotta see if he can cover up Reid's deficiencies and if not, you fire him in a couple years.