ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Watkins active; Berry/Ware inactive (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320293)

Dr. Yu Weed Tard 01-12-2019 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 14027110)
Exactly and how much future cap space he'll waste. That's the point that all the Berry Ball Washers dont acknowledge.

Hey, WHAT IF, and I'm just saying "what if", as in, hypotheticalness...WHAT IF Berry gets the Haglund's reformed in the offseason...but the spirit is still unwilling to comply anymore than, say, 2 or 3 games next year, just enough to get that guarantee for 2019?

Frazod 01-12-2019 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 14027066)
Team Captain

"Forward!" he cried, from the rear, and the front rank died.

Flying High D 01-12-2019 01:47 PM

No problem with BDB, it’s that damn spirit I have an issue with.

chiefforlife 01-12-2019 01:48 PM

Berry is especially good against the run and TE. He would have been a big help today!

Im still hoping he makes a go of it.

Bwana 01-12-2019 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 14027117)
I agree. But people are so reactionary and are literally taking it personally that the guy hasn't been able to play. It's just way over the top imo. A healthy Berry should be one of the main guys we build the defense around next season, not cut and throw to the curb just because some immature individuals are catching feelings online.

Certainly you can understand why a lot of people are discouraged and outright pissed off at the situation can't you? This whole week to week crap that has been fed to us all year has taken a toll.

There was also a lot of assumption that "they are saving him for the playoffs," which at this point, looks like a wagon full of horse crap.

The lack of communication to the media form the organization about what the real scoop is, also hasn't helped the situation and has flamed the fire.

TEX 01-12-2019 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefforlife (Post 14027139)
Berry is especially good against the run and TE. He would have been a big help today!

Im still hoping he makes a go of it.

NFL Network just confirmed EB is OUT. Shocker!!!

Now that's the spirit, Berry!

Frazod 01-12-2019 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 14027201)
NFL Network just confirmed EB is OUT. Shocker!!!

Now that's the spirit, Berry!

Berry is an inspiration - to bums and professional thieves.

And I'm sure his agent is an inspiration to all other agents.

dlphg9 01-12-2019 02:07 PM

So its go time for what hes been obviously waiting for and what the team has been waiting for. The whole reason he hasnt been playing, so you would think he would at least suit up and give it the ole college try.

Edit: Hes a worthless ****ing pussy. ****in dude cant get off this team soon enough.

Flying High D 01-12-2019 02:07 PM

You really can’t blame BDB for not playing today. He is way to valuable to roll his hobo smelling ass out in these weather conditions.

The spirit speakths.

Baby Lee 01-12-2019 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 14027117)
I agree. But people are so reactionary and are literally taking it personally that the guy hasn't been able to play. It's just way over the top imo. A healthy Berry should be one of the main guys we build the defense around next season, not cut and throw to the curb just because some immature individuals are catching feelings online.

Rebuild around Berry!!

Wow! Any other bright ideas? Maybe restart the Herbie the Love Bug franchise? I hear Lyndsay Lohan is finally getting act together.

Flying High D 01-12-2019 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 14027244)
Rebuild around Berry!!

Wow! Any other bright ideas? Maybe restart the Herbie the Love Bug franchise? I hear Lyndsay Lohan is finally getting act together.

The Underpass 4 are already rebuiding with the hobo

Coochie liquor 01-12-2019 02:16 PM

Benjamin Out too. Wtf??

Demonpenz 01-12-2019 02:18 PM

Watkins is grabbing is leg in warmup. Not good

Demonpenz 01-12-2019 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 14027244)
Rebuild around Berry!!

Have you seen her reality show yet? She looks like shit but I mean most girls her age probably do these days.

SAUTO 01-12-2019 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 14027283)
Watkins is grabbing is leg in warmup. Not good

Seriously?