ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs coach: Steve Breaston is a backup right now (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265204)

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9020940)
Now you want to argue semantics. Whoopity doo!

I pulled the 90 out of my ass and I was wrong. It's closer to 75-80. And it's still 1100 yards.

You're WHOLE POINT was that Dwayne Bowe is NOT AN ELITE WR.

You're wrong.

I think it's funny you quote me in your sig though. You're too stupid to realize that an admission that he drops passes means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Roddy White drops passes. Jordy Nelson drops passes. Terrell Owens dropped passes for his entire career.

This isn't about dropped passes, it's about you wanting to weight the dropped passes WAY MORE than they actually are.

But by all means, continue on. It obviously makes you feel better, Don Quixote.

yaaaaAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWNnnnnnnn....

I would take Roddy or Jordy over D-Bowe in a heartbeat.

Again, those guys teams are WINNING. They probably laugh off a drop, because they have an elite QB who's going to come right back and hit them square in the hands on the very next play.

Not so in KC, where the ball hits D-Bowe in the hands and, if it's not intercepted, DaboLLLLL calls a draw on 3rd and 13, then we punt.

The margin for error here is non-existent. He has to be more accountable. None of this, 'well, D-Bowe and Roddy drop the same percentage of passes.'

Yeah, well Roddy's team can recover from that shit - D-Bowe's can't.

AM I RIGHT!!!???

A

Woodchuck 10-16-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020977)
You pulled that ONE thing out of the middle of a LIST of shit I posted about him.

Again, that 'pointing' wouldn't be a big deal, but his team is 1-5 and he isn't exactly playing great individually, I don't care how many catches he's on pace for. Winning cures everything; losing MAGNIFIES everything. D8ckhead needs to go out and concentrate on the game and not self-promotion. If you don't agree with that, then you probably don't have much moral character yourself.

I'm sorry you feel the need to carry on, but I feel as if i have proven my point, and I'm done with you - do find something else to do.

Don't let him get to you. I see your point. Bowe is making a half a million a game this year and he looks like shit.

HemiEd 10-16-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 9020615)
Somehow we didn't have the money to resign Brandon Carr but we did have the money to pay a BACKUP WR $5 million a year to play about 2 sets a game.

What a joke

I am starting to thing Carr wanted out of KC for the same reason Peyton Manning didn't consider coming to KC, and maybe why Bowe didn't sign a long term deal. The Pioli environment.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9021012)
Don't let him get to you. I see your point. Bowe is making a half a million a game this year and he looks like shit.

Exactly.

For such a "team leader" and "star veteran", he leads with a pretty shitty example - no wonder this team is ****ed from the top to the bottom.

Easy 6 10-16-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9021017)
I am starting to thing Carr wanted out of KC for the same reason Peyton Manning didn't consider coming to KC, and maybe why Bowe didn't sign a long term deal. The Pioli environment.

Exactly, and i'm sure the list goes on.

People dont want to be under this ****ing nazi's thumb.

Sorter 10-16-2012 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9020556)
Hey look.....Black Bob started a 3rd account.

Can't Phobia or someone just IP ban this mother****er?

htismaqe 10-16-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9021010)
yaaaaAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWNnnnnnnn....

I would take Roddy or Jordy over D-Bowe in a heartbeat.

Again, those guys teams are WINNING. They probably laugh off a drop, because they have an elite QB who's going to come right back and hit them square in the hands on the very next play.

Not so in KC, where the ball hits D-Bowe in the hands and, if it's not intercepted, DaboLLLLL calls a draw on 3rd and 13, then we punt.

The margin for error here is non-existent. He has to be more accountable. None of this, 'well, D-Bowe and Roddy drop the same percentage of passes.'

Yeah, well Roddy's team can recover from that shit - D-Bowe's can't.

AM I RIGHT!!!???

A

Thank God!

I only took like 3 hours for you to FINALLY admit what all of us knew you meant from the very beginning.

The rest of the team sucks so Dwayne Bowe has to be PERFECT.

That's the dumbest ****ing take ever and the ONLY other person that's every made that same argument is Black Bob.

Congrats, you're in rare company.

htismaqe 10-16-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9021021)
Exactly.

For such a "team leader" and "star veteran", he leads with a pretty shitty example - no wonder this team is ****ed from the top to the bottom.

On EVERY good team, the QB is the leader.

Your expectations of Bowe are absolutely assinine.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9021017)

You betchya. he could've signed if he wanted - his best friend Brandon Flowers PLEADED with him to stay, and Pioli had ALREADY signed Routt, which would have improved the nickel tremendously. But, like Orton, he just wanted out of the circus.

HemiEd 10-16-2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020928)
But baldwin just doesn't look ready out ther - he tries to jump for every single ball.

"

If you have been watching the same game I have, that is his only chance to catch one of those Cassel throws. In fact, as pointed out earlier, he can't even reach them with both hands, they are so high.

This team is stacked with WRs, they just need someone to call the right plays and a QB that can do his part. End of story.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-16-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9021031)
Can't Phobia or someone just IP ban this mother****er?

They need to stop burying them at the old Indian Burial Grounds.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9021039)
Thank God!

I only took like 3 hours for you to FINALLY admit what all of us knew you meant from the very beginning.

The rest of the team sucks so Dwayne Bowe has to be PERFECT.

That's the dumbest ****ing take ever and the ONLY other person that's every made that same argument is Black Bob.

Congrats, you're in rare company.

No, - he doesn't have to be perfect, but he could stop acting like a toolbag.

You could, too.

HemiEd 10-16-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9021030)
Exactly, and i'm sure the list goes on.

People dont want to be under this ****ing nazi's thumb.

Yeah, and then to confound that issue, you have a HC that holds nobody accountable for anything. He just doesn't understand.

Sorter 10-16-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9021045)
which would have improved the nickel tremendously.

Entirely speculation you stupid ****ing noob. Neither Routt, Carr, or Flowers play on the inside.

GTFO.

htismaqe 10-16-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9021062)
No, - he doesn't have to be perfect, but he could stop acting like a toolbag.

You could, too.

OK, so it isn't about the dropped passes, it's about the pointing to the back of his jersey again?

Still dumb. Sorry.