ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Ten Things About Last Night's Game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276494)

the Talking Can 09-21-2013 07:25 PM

Albert to guard....jesus zombie christ

Smith needs to learn to stay in the damn pocket and throw the damn ball sometimes, as well....

that hit DJ put on Vick was vicious...they cut away for the pass but you still heard it on camera...

splatbass 09-21-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 10005804)
Albert to guard....jesus zombie christ

Smith needs to learn to stay in the damn pocket and throw the damn ball sometimes, as well....

that hit DJ put on Vick was vicious...they cut away for the pass but you still heard it on camera...

Most of the time there was no pocket to stay in.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 09-21-2013 08:13 PM

It's not all that amazing what going from playing cornhole in the locker room. To eating taco on tuesdays can do for grown men.

JohnnyHammersticks 09-21-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 10001575)
Ten Things About Last Nights Game

1. Last but not least, congratulations to Andy Reid. You know he wanted to win this one, although publicly he was very cool about. And he was right, with a short week, there wasn't a lot of time to waste thinking about that kind of stuff. Everyone would love an opportunity to stick it to a former boss and company that gave you a pink slip. And the post game off the field "interview" with Sal Paolantonio was comedy gold. Sal is an east coast sportswriter, and skewered Andy during his last two years in Philly. Sal got Andy's version of "Kiss my big fat lemony fresh ASS, Sal…." on national TV. That had to be sweeeeet for Big Red. So, our boys are 3-0. It's been a September to remember. Hopefully we can keep the September mojo going for one more Sunday against the G-Men. I can't help but think Andy's 14-years of experience vs. the NFC East has been a tremendous help. Let's hope he can develop some of that same expertise shooting down AFC West teams. My final piece of advice is, enjoy the ride. Stop worrying about Alex Smith and line blocking and third down efficiency and such, and think about this: Six out of the last seven times the Chiefs started 3-0, they made the playoffs. I like our chances.

THAT. WAS. EPIC!! Andy took a big runny dump right on Sal's head, and Sal just had to sit there in front of a national tv audience and enjoy it. Literally one of my favorite moments of the night!

Buehler445 09-21-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 10004777)

I miss Jim.
Wish he were here for this.

:(

Me too buddy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 10005804)

I mentioned that hit earlier. Jesus. I didn't think Vick was going to get up.

FloridaMan88 09-21-2013 11:00 PM

Is Kelce ever going to play this season?

He's had a 4+ week knee bruise.