ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV What? No "Sons of Anarchy" Thread? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=190559)

Deberg_1990 12-03-2009 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 6312651)
Yeah, I thought it was great up until the irish guy/zobell's daughter were killed and then the baby kidnapping. All of that just didn't work for me.

For me it felt sort of tacked on.

Of course they want to leave it open for Zobell and the FBI chick. Those are two great bad guys.

Tribal Warfare 12-03-2009 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 6312641)
Great show last night.

Didnt care much for the kidnapped baby storyline. Thought it was a little too melodramatic. Overall, was pleased. Zobell will definately be back at some point.

Stahl is going to get offed sometime next season, twice she ****ed over the MC to a degree in which they suffered a great loss.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-04-2009 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 6315082)
Stahl is going to get offed sometime next season, twice she ****ed over the MC to a degree in which they suffered a great loss.

I hope so. I'm tired of looking at her hair-lip.

raybec 4 12-04-2009 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raised On Riots (Post 6316468)
I hope so. I'm tired of looking at her hair-lip.

WTF happened to her face, did she get hit by a truck? She was in some movies in the day and didn't look like that.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-04-2009 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 6316472)
WTF happened to her face, did she get hit by a truck? She was in some movies in the day and didn't look like that.

She got beat up on the show, though I missed the how's and why's.

Deberg_1990 12-04-2009 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 6316472)

I think its just age.

Shes been around awhile. I remember her being in the flick Universal Soldier way back in the day.

keg in kc 12-07-2009 05:28 PM

In news out of left field, Charlie Hunnam, also known as Jax, just sold a script called "Vlad" about, shockingly, Vlad the Impaler, and Brad Pitt is set to produce (but not star).

Yes, indeed, another vampire movie. 'cause there aren't enough already.

KCUnited 12-07-2009 05:32 PM

I've been sitting on it for a week now, but I was hoping the Irishman was going to kill Tara. There I said it.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-07-2009 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 6326842)
In news out of left field, Charlie Hunnam, also known as Jax, just sold a script called "Vlad" about, shockingly, Vlad the Impaler, and Brad Pitt is set to produce (but not star).

Yes, indeed, another vampire movie. 'cause there aren't enough already.

I though Gary Oldman already handled that task?

Buck 01-04-2010 02:25 PM

Ok, I got here without reading any of the previous posts because I just picked this up on Blu-Ray ($27 at Best Buy through Saturday). I watched the first 5 episodes, and I'm diggin' it. Jackson's mom seems like she is pretty evil. Can't wait to get off work to watch more episodes. I should be able to finish off season 1 by tomorrow.

blazzin311 01-04-2010 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6408799)
Ok, I got here without reading any of the previous posts because I just picked this up on Blu-Ray ($27 at Best Buy through Saturday). I watched the first 5 episodes, and I'm diggin' it. Jackson's mom seems like she is pretty evil. Can't wait to get off work to watch more episodes. I should be able to finish off season 1 by tomorrow.

Season 1 was awesome....Season 2 was soooo much better. Enjoy. :D

Buck 01-04-2010 05:26 PM

Is Season 2 out on DVD yet?

I'll prob have to Torrent it before I pick up the season if its not out yet.

KcMizzou 01-04-2010 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6409561)

No, and I don't believe there's even a release date yet.

blazzin311 01-05-2010 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6409561)

Yea you'll probably have to roll with the torrent for now. Just EZTV all the episodes. You'll be fine.

Buck 03-13-2010 03:55 AM

Ok I started season 2 yesterday and just finished it now. First. Of all **** ZOBELL and **** STAHL. Secondly, Prospect, we hardly knew ye. Thirdly, I want to say that IRA guy who stole the baby is gonna get knife-raped, but Zobell didn't die after raping Gemma, so who knows.

Fourthly I can't take much more of Stahl's busted ass face. She was prettier in Season one. Not sure if her face is like that IRL or if its make up after Otto ****ed her shit.
Posted via Mobile Device