ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Electronics Killer apps for Android? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=237705)

Bewbies 05-31-2011 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 7672613)
Plants vs Zombies is available on the Amazon App store for another 30 min....get it quick (it will be on the android market june 14th)

I've been playing this game all day, it's awesome. :thumb:

DaFace 05-31-2011 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 7672613)
Plants vs Zombies is available on the Amazon App store for another 30 min....get it quick (it will be on the android market june 14th)

Thanks for the heads up!

Sure-Oz 05-31-2011 10:39 PM

BTW it is free, reg. price will be 2.99 and yes this game is awesome

DaFace 05-31-2011 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 7672627)
BTW it is free, reg. price will be 2.99 and yes this game is awesome

Yeah, I've played it on a friend's iPad. Pretty entertaining.

vailpass 06-01-2011 11:19 AM

LaunchPro

KevB 06-01-2011 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 7673144)
LaunchPro

.....is money. I've tried other launchers, but always come back to Launcher Pro. The customization of the dock is just too convenient to use anything else.

vailpass 06-01-2011 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 7673151)
.....is money. I've tried other launchers, but always come back to Launcher Pro. The customization of the dock is just too convenient to use anything else.

I just loaded LP yesterday, still finding my way around. Had to install HomeSwitch because I couldn't figure out how else to go from LP to Sense and back.
Mind if I ask how you've customized your dock? I'm trying to build a Super Mario-themed wallpaper/widget icons, can't figure out how to load icons I find on Google into a folder on my SD card.

*edit* Figured it out. Had to load estrongs file manager first. Now I have customized little mario brothers widget icons.

Bewbies 06-01-2011 02:38 PM

PacMan today ladies.

BigMeatballDave 06-01-2011 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 7673534)
PacMan today ladies.

I was just playing.
Not quite as fun without a Big Gulp and Nachos. :)

Bewbies 06-01-2011 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 7673871)
I was just playing.
Not quite as fun without a Big Gulp and Nachos. :)

I don't like it without the atari type controller.

Sure-Oz 06-01-2011 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 7674023)
I don't like it without the atari type controller.

Your avatar cracks me up

KevB 06-01-2011 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 7673310)
I just loaded LP yesterday, still finding my way around. Had to install HomeSwitch because I couldn't figure out how else to go from LP to Sense and back.
Mind if I ask how you've customized your dock? I'm trying to build a Super Mario-themed wallpaper/widget icons, can't figure out how to load icons I find on Google into a folder on my SD card.

*edit* Figured it out. Had to load estrongs file manager first. Now I have customized little mario brothers widget icons.

You need to save an icon pack to your phone, then when you choose a spot on your dock and pick an app, it will ask what kind of icon you want to use. Pick the one you want and you're good to go.

*edit* I missed your edit. Remember you can set another function when you swipe up on the icon. So I have my gmail on the dock and my work e-mail (Touchdown app - recommended for Exchange users) on the swipe. Camera on the dock and camcorder on the swipe, etc.

rocknrolla 06-02-2011 10:09 AM

jango radio. No ads, skip songs all you want. Cuts out sometime driving. Other than that, iits much better than Pandora.
Posted via Mobile Device

vailpass 06-02-2011 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 7674336)
You need to save an icon pack to your phone, then when you choose a spot on your dock and pick an app, it will ask what kind of icon you want to use. Pick the one you want and you're good to go.

*edit* I missed your edit. Remember you can set another function when you swipe up on the icon. So I have my gmail on the dock and my work e-mail (Touchdown app - recommended for Exchange users) on the swipe. Camera on the dock and camcorder on the swipe, etc.

Thanks KevB. I'm learning how to make my own icons out of any picture. Looks like I"ve gone about as far as I can go without rooting. Think I'm going to go unrevoked after the Gingerbread update comes out and somebody mods it.

SLAG 06-02-2011 11:15 PM

Drag Racing - Quite Addictive