ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life New Dating Megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270679)

Hootie 05-16-2013 09:52 AM

your dick is getting sucked now too

Cephalic Trauma 05-16-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9686575)
your dick is getting sucked now too

A healthy diet of dick won't change the past hootie.

Buck 05-16-2013 10:38 AM

Checking in. Things going better than ever.

Discuss Thrower 05-16-2013 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9686559)
I'll suck your dick you ****ing pillowbitergot.

Wait doesn't that make you gay

Buck 05-16-2013 06:05 PM

My gf keeps calling me "lovey" and puts stress on the word "love" when she says she loves doing things with me. Is it pretty safe to assume that she wants me to tell her I love her?

I've only been told by one girl that she loves me, and I dumped her. I told one girl that I loved her, and she dumped me. I'm not exactly sure how this is supposed to work.

Hammock Parties 05-16-2013 06:33 PM

Don't worry about. That shit is what girls worry about.

keg in kc 05-16-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9687665)
My gf keeps calling me "lovey" and puts stress on the word "love" when she says she loves doing things with me. Is it pretty safe to assume that she wants me to tell her I love her?

I've only been told by one girl that she loves me, and I dumped her. I told one girl that I loved her, and she dumped me. I'm not exactly sure how this is supposed to work.

Don't overthink it. If you feel it, say it. If you don't, don't. And if you're not sure, don't stress about it. It's not like flipping a switch. You'll figure it out.

Most important thing in the end is that you're honest. Don't say it because you think she wants you to, don't say it as a polite response, say it because it's what you feel. Or don't, if it's not.

DaKCMan AP 05-16-2013 07:42 PM

It's been a looooong week apart and I finally get to spend tomorrow night & the weekend with my girl. PBJ PBJ PBJ

Also my work trip next week got delayed so we'll both be in town until my next trip a week from Friday. :)

Discuss Thrower 05-16-2013 08:41 PM

All of you happy people:

git ****ed

patteeu 05-16-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9687922)
All of you happy people:

git ****ed

Yes, that's why we're happy.

Titty Meat 05-16-2013 08:55 PM

I don't understand why people are giving hootie a bunch of shit for being honest. I think some of you are a bunch of squares.

Hootie 05-16-2013 09:02 PM

meh I'm over it

we hung out this weekend and we're just at different stages in our lives...she moved back home (graduated) and I'm no longer interested

already met some hot stupid chick with a killer ass on Tuesday who's in love with me so whatever

Discuss Thrower 05-16-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9687938)
Yes, that's why we're happy.

I hope you zip the tip of your cock in your pants in the immediate future.

keg in kc 05-16-2013 09:15 PM

Whenever something romantic turns into a shitty situation, just remind yourself that it could be worse. You could be me. This is how my love life goes: I'm currently really interested in someone (true story, have been for a while now), despite my best efforts not to be. And me being me I'm doing everything I can to either avoid it, convince myself there's no way it could ever even be a possibility (she's much younger than I am so there's no way in any non-fantasy world that she'd be interested in me...) or when I see her sabotage the situation by making it as awkward as possible. (I'm really self-destructive like that...).

In the end, this story will play out like it always does, with me pining away after this girl for months, or years, never making a move, until she's eventually gone. That's what always happens, because I'm so afraid/assured of rejection that I never even try. AKA the good ol' self-fulfilling prophesy...

Discuss Thrower 05-16-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9687992)
Whenever something romantic turns into a shitty situation, just remind yourself that it could be worse. You could be me. This is how my love life goes: I'm currently really interested in someone (true story, have been for a while now), despite my best efforts not to be. And me being me I'm doing everything I can to either avoid it, convince myself there's no way it could ever even be a possibility (she's much younger than I am so there's no way in any non-fantasy world that she'd be interested in me...) or when I see her sabotage the situation by making it as awkward as possible. (I'm really self-destructive like that...).

In the end, this story will play out like it always does, with me pining away after this girl for months, or years, never making a move, until she's eventually gone. That's what always happens, because I'm so afraid/assured of rejection that I never even try. AKA the good ol' self-fulfilling prophesy...

Well at least she's single. You could have a thing for someone else's girlfriend or fiancee and be really close to them and have it not work out.

keg in kc 05-16-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9688006)
Well at least she's single. You could have a thing for someone else's girlfriend or fiancee and be really close to them and have it not work out.

I'm pretty sure she's not single. But I don't know for sure. I've never seen her wearing an engagement ring though. Kind of wish she was, it would make things easier for me.

Discuss Thrower 05-16-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9688013)
I'm pretty sure she's not single. But I don't know for sure. I've never seen her wearing an engagement ring though. Kind of wish she was, it would make things easier for me.

Just assume she is then. It's over, ain't worth your time worrying any more. Find something else to do.

keg in kc 05-16-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9688015)
Just assume she is then. It's over, ain't worth your time worrying any more. Find something else to do.

Oh, I'm not worried, and it's not stressing me out. I was just throwing a bit of my own fallability into the mix.

I think there's actually a part of me that enjoys pining after somebody like this. Don't ask me to explain, it's just the ****ed-up wiring in my head. I tend to get bored really quickly when I'm actually in a relationship. Maybe it's just the whole wanting something I can't have thing.

Discuss Thrower 05-16-2013 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9688021)
Oh, I'm not worried, and it's not stressing me out. I was just throwing a bit of my own fallability into the mix.

I think there's actually a part of me that enjoys pining after somebody like this. Don't ask me to explain, it's just the ****ed-up wiring in my head.

Defensive mechanism. You can't be rejected for any of your own personal attributes if she''s already taken.

keg in kc 05-16-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9688025)
Defensive mechanism. You can't be rejected for any of your own personal attributes if she''s already taken.

I'm sure that's part of it, but I don't want to give the impression that I in any way like her because I think she's already taken. There's a lot to like about her. The main problem is actually my age, rather than her relationship status. I think if I was 5 years younger I would've made a move, boyfriend or no (if she was engaged, different story - any ring is off limits).

Although maybe not. Who knows. If it wasn't age or boyfriend, I might just have settled on some other reason why it isn't possible, as a defense mechanism...

Lumpy 05-16-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Only you can sense how she truly feels about you, Buck.

From an outsiders point-of-view though... I honestly think that she's "testing the waters" with the "lovey" stuff . She could be doing that because she's afraid to say "I love you" and is unsure of how you feel. In other words, she could be trying to "read you" by how you react when she says "lovey".

If you do love this girl, I think you're in the clear to be honest with her without having the fear that she doesn't love you back. But, if you don't feel that way, don't lie to her.

But, like I said, you are the only one that can sense her feelings for you.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-16-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9688064)
I'm sure that's part of it, but I don't want to give the impression that I in any way like her because I think she's already taken. There's a lot to like about her. The main problem is actually my age, rather than her relationship status. I think if I was 5 years younger I would've made a move, boyfriend or no (if she was engaged, different story - any ring is off limits).

Although maybe not. Who knows. If it wasn't age or boyfriend, I might just have settled on some other reason why it isn't possible, as a defense mechanism...

What's the age difference?

keg in kc 05-16-2013 10:01 PM

More than 10 years.

I've always been interested in younger women, but this is a little ridiculous, even for me.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-16-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9688083)
More than 10 years.

If it's right around 10, I've seen it work.

Having a similar issue myself...heh

How old is she?

Lumpy 05-16-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9688083)
More than 10 years.

I've always been interested in younger women, but this is a little ridiculous, even for me.

You're only 39, (yes, I just checked your profile... I was curious, lol), and she's what... in her mid to late 20's? That doesn't sound too ridiculous to me. :shrug:

ghak99 05-16-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

I hate pet names with a passion so I'd have to stomp that shit asap, but it's NEVER safe to assume anything when dealing with a species who internally argues with itself on a regular basis and asks dumb ass questions there is no correct answer to!

Grandpa always used the "Boy, never trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die. Just tell'em all you love'em and enjoy the ride" line. ROFL

If the quality and quantity of her blowjobs is above par, say it like you mean it. :thumb:

keg in kc 05-16-2013 10:09 PM

Yeah, late 20s.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-16-2013 10:10 PM

That's not bad at all IMO

Rasputin 05-16-2013 10:20 PM

There is nothing in this town for me. Other than uglies and I don't want ugly. It may come to that I don't know?

Lumpy 05-16-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9688127)
There is nothing in this town for me. Other than uglies and I don't want ugly. It may come to that I don't know?

LMAO

I mean, I'm sorry to hear that you're surrounded by uglies that you don't want but might settle for if you must.

Rasputin 05-16-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9688136)
LMAO

I mean, I'm sorry to hear that you're surrounded by uglies that you don't want but might settle for if you must.

This is the most lame town ever. My car is broke down and no money so I'm mostly stuck at home or have to walk to work. I am going crazy here lol.

Sucks to be me LMAO

Simply Red 05-16-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9688136)
LMAO

i had a slumpbuster a few weeks ago - slammin' body - so horsefeathers to you on that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Titty Meat 05-16-2013 10:33 PM

Lumpy do you agree nice guys finish last?

Buck 05-16-2013 10:38 PM

Alright...thanks for those of you who gave me advice. I'm almost certain that she loves me now...based on an email she sent me, I won't go into details, but yeah.

I do feel the same way about her, but I also know that 2 months is still Honeymoon Phase, so I think I'll ride it out a little while longer before I tell her.

Lumpy 05-16-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9688150)
This is the most lame town ever. My car is broke down and no money so I'm mostly stuck at home or have to walk to work. I am going crazy here lol.

Sucks to be me LMAO

If you're that desperate...
1) Walk to the nearest bar
2) Find the ugliest of the uglies
3) Flirt like a mofo
4) Ask her to buy you a drink (or 10)
5) Go back to her place (remember to turn the lights out)
6) Profit

:D

Seriously though, sorry to hear about your car and financial situation. Hang in there friend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9688151)
i had a slumpbuster a few weeks ago - slammin' body - so horsefeathers to you on that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horsefeathers? LMAO

Discuss Thrower 05-16-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9688180)
Alright...thanks for those of you who gave me advice. I'm almost certain that she loves me now...based on an email she sent me, I won't go into details, but yeah.

I do feel the same way about her, but I also know that 2 months is still Honeymoon Phase, so I think I'll ride it out a little while longer before I tell her.

I would agree with you that riding things out is a correct course of action.

Lumpy 05-16-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9688167)
Lumpy do you agree nice guys finish last?

No, I don't agree with that.

Hootie 05-16-2013 10:53 PM

I'm a "nice" guy to girls.

But I'm arrogant and ridiculous when I meet them. That's the best formula for young girls.

Rasputin 05-16-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9688189)
If you're that desperate...
1) Walk to the nearest bar
2) Find the ugliest of the uglies
3) Flirt like a mofo
4) Ask her to buy you a drink (or 10)
5) Go back to her place (remember to turn the lights out)
6) Profit

:D

Seriously though, sorry to hear about your car and financial situation. Hang in there friend.

Horsefeathers? LMAO

Oh I'm not THAT desperate !

I will be ok. Thanks tho for the tip. LMAO

Hootie 05-16-2013 11:02 PM

there are so many hideous girls on dating sites I don't see how anyone could ever be desperate

if you're THAT desperate, you have your pick of the litter on a site like POF...that site is 99% hideous fat girls

Titty Meat 05-16-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9688194)
No, I don't agree with that.

Why?

Discuss Thrower 05-16-2013 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9688216)
there are so many hideous girls on dating sites I don't see how anyone could ever be desperate

if you're THAT desperate, you have your pick of the litter on a site like POF...that site is 99% hideous fat girls

There are some good looking ones though.. Which begs the question why they're on such sites to begin with.

Hootie 05-16-2013 11:12 PM

I used to be on GREAT social networking sites with AWESOME people personality wise and looks wise and then Facebook ruined everything.

BryanBusby 05-16-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

If you're looking on POF, you're doing it wrong. Get on Tinder and scoop up some numbers while you shit like a pro. :)

E: I will state that it's more of a one night stand app than a date thing. I've heard Zoosk is the kinda current thing for just dating, if you're willing to weed through all the hambeasts.

Buck 05-16-2013 11:14 PM

I don't know. I talked to my girlfriend about dating sites and she told me that she was on POF and got plenty of dates and that all her friends were on there too. None of them are hideous looking.

I never tried POF, but maybe it's just different in Socal.

Hootie 05-16-2013 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 9688241)
If you're looking on POF, you're doing it wrong. Get on Tinder and scoop up some numbers while you shit like a pro. :)

E: I will state that it's more of a one night stand app than a date thing. I've heard Zoosk is the kinda current thing for just dating, if you're willing to weed through all the hambeasts.

whoa whoa whoa

explain

BryanBusby 05-16-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9688253)
whoa whoa whoa

explain

The Tinder or Zoosk thing?

Hootie 05-16-2013 11:30 PM

Tinder

Hootie 05-16-2013 11:33 PM

tinder is only on iPhone

wtf bro

BryanBusby 05-16-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9688263)
tinder is only on iPhone

wtf bro

I think IPads and some ipod touches also work. Just get a cheap one of the above off craigslist, it's worth it.

I've got pussy from 4 chicks here in KC and another one when I was over in Chicago for a weekend.

I looked over the android alternatives and it's just obese black women lol

Hammock Parties 05-16-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Hit up match.com.

TONS of hot girls.

DaKCMan AP 05-17-2013 05:30 AM

Quote:

Move to Florida, brah. Endless gorgeous women. My girl is beyond beautiful but don't worry there are plenty left for you to scour.

Titty Meat 05-17-2013 07:36 AM

Okcupid is the easiest

Canofbier 05-17-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9688150)

Sucks to be me LMAO

You sound like a real prize; no wonder the beautiful women are staying away. :p

Discuss Thrower 05-17-2013 08:35 AM

I came across six girls I know or know of through Tinder.

Also, went through it enough there are no matches within 70 miles. Yay.

luv 05-17-2013 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9688584)
I came across six girls I know or know of through Tinder.

Also, went through it enough there are no matches within 70 miles. Yay.

Are you on okcupid? I want to see your profile.

luv 05-17-2013 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9688578)
You sound like a real prize; no wonder the beautiful women are staying away. :p

At least he mentioned "walking to work".

DaKCMan AP 05-17-2013 09:02 AM

Just call me Mr. Awesome Romeo. ;)

Discuss Thrower 05-17-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9688587)
Are you on okcupid? I want to see your profile.

Not on OKC. Have a joke account on PoF to see the flotsam of damaged women that are out there.

PoF was the only thing I had success with in actually meeting and seeing a girl a few times and she was normal. RaiderRoomate also used it to great effect to find sloots to cheat on his girlfriend with.

luv 05-17-2013 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9688634)
Not on OKC. Have a joke account on PoF to see the flotsam of damaged women that are out there.

PoF was the only thing I had success with in actually meeting and seeing a girl a few times and she was normal. RaiderRoomate also used it to great effect to find sloots to cheat on his girlfriend with.

I met a guy on there in 2007. Douche loser ex boyfriend. I haven't been on there since. I've been registered on OKC for quite some time, but I only get on there every once in awhile.

The Franchise 05-17-2013 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9687761)
Don't overthink it. If you feel it, say it. If you don't, don't. And if you're not sure, don't stress about it. It's not like flipping a switch. You'll figure it out.

Most important thing in the end is that you're honest. Don't say it because you think she wants you to, don't say it as a polite response, say it because it's what you feel. Or don't, if it's not.

This. But don't look at saying "I Love You" as being stuck or getting married. People act like if you say it....that it means that you're going to be with them for the rest of your life and you're hooked. You can love more than one person.

bevischief 05-17-2013 10:07 AM

Quote:

That's why you move to a college town.

Lumpy 05-17-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9688236)
Why?

I should probably rephrase my answer. I don’t believe that ALL nice guys finish last, but sadly, some do. It depends on the situation, though.

For example:
Let’s say that you’re an average looking guy and you really like a chick that you consider to be “out of your league”, (btw, I hate that phrase, but I‘ll use it here for descriptive purposes). You’re always nice to her and she considers you to be a good friend. Sadly, you notice that she seems to only be interested in dating egotistical douchebags that treat her like shit. So, you choose not to pursue because you feel that you‘re not her type and you fear that you’ll be rejected. “Nice guy” finishes last in that scenario.

What “nice guy” doesn’t realize is that most, (but not all), women eventually get tired of “not-so-nice guy” and wish to find a “nice guy”. However, the problem with most “nice guys” is that they lack confidence, thus they’re not assertive enough to approach “out of their league“ chick.

It’s all about men having confidence, timing, and if the chemistry is right with the chick.

Discuss Thrower 05-17-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9688753)
I should probably rephrase my answer. I don’t believe that ALL nice guys finish last, but sadly, some do. It depends on the situation, though.

For example:
Let’s say that you’re an average looking guy and you really like a chick that you consider to be “out of your league”, (btw, I hate that phrase, but I‘ll use it here for descriptive purposes). You’re always nice to her and she considers you to be a good friend. Sadly, you notice that she seems to only be interested in dating egotistical douchebags that treat her like shit. So, you choose not to pursue because you feel that you‘re not her type and you fear that you’ll be rejected. “Nice guy” finishes last in that scenario.

What “nice guy” doesn’t realize is that most, (but not all), women eventually get tired of “not-so-nice guy” and wish to find a “nice guy”. However, the problem with most “nice guys” is that they lack confidence, thus they’re not assertive enough to approach “out of their league“ chick.

It’s all about men having confidence, timing, and if the chemistry is right with the chick.

And they're boring. And they get clingy.

Bearcat 05-17-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

For example:

I later learned the 'nice guy' problem I had in high school was more about being a pushover and a lack of confidence. Growing up in a really passive aggressive family where no one could ever make a decision on their own kind of set me back.

And after putting so much effort into not becoming my parents in that regard, I find it to be a really annoying quality when someone can't provide input or a real opinion, and will always default to "I don't care" or "what do you want to do?" ...and sometimes I still think, damn, I really was annoying back then, huh? LMAO

Cephalic Trauma 05-17-2013 12:09 PM

Uh, I'm here for the gang-bang.

Titty Meat 05-17-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

For example:

Interesting. I used to be that guy but one thing I've learned with some of you gals is you love mind games.

Cephalic Trauma 05-17-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9689055)
Interesting. I used to be that guy but one thing I've learned with some of you gals is you love mind games.

They also love non-gingers. Have you tried that?

keg in kc 05-17-2013 03:18 PM

It is about confidence. People tend to see you how you see yourself. So if you think somebody is out of your league, odds are they'll end up thinking that too. The trick is carrying yourself how you want people to see you. Because nobody is going to rescue you, nobody is going to "see you for how special you really are", nobody is going to look past your nice but homely exterior to find the gem inside. It doesn't work that way. And it's not their fault. It's how you carry yourself.

Ironically I know this but I can't actually do it myself. But I have gotten past the point of blaming anybody else for the way I see me.

Titty Meat 05-17-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9689140)
They also love non-gingers. Have you tried that?

Gingers > failed med students

I eat more pussy than a Boston terrier

ghak99 05-17-2013 04:19 PM

Quote:

There is another problem in this scenario...

By this time she has a divorce under her belt, a kid or three, isn't getting enough child support from said douche bag, or bags, and stress has taken a toll on her looks. By the time she comes knocking on "nice guy's" door, he's ****ed, and not in a good way.

Cephalic Trauma 05-17-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9689171)
Gingers > failed med students

I eat more pussy than a Boston terrier

ROFL

"Hey, can I eat your box? I want nothing in return".

Btw, if I happened to fail and throw everything away, I still wouldn't be as low as a box-eating ginger.

Bob Dole 05-17-2013 06:38 PM

Who else in here is a psycho magnet?

Titty Meat 05-17-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9689396)
ROFL

"Hey, can I eat your box? I want nothing in return".

Btw, if I happened to fail and throw everything away, I still wouldn't be as low as a box-eating ginger.

If you try as hard with women as you do on here to be funny it explains why you're single.

Cephalic Trauma 05-17-2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9689436)
If you try as hard with women as you do on here to be funny it explains why you're single.

I wasn't trying to be funny and I'm engaged.

Keep trying.

HoneyBadger 05-17-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 9689424)

So far that has been me.

We'll see how it turns out with this new girl.

Rasputin 05-17-2013 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9688690)
That's why you move to a college town.

Hays is only 30 min away but me with out a car does me no good to be able to find any action.

Titty Meat 05-17-2013 09:14 PM

Any chick off pof has baggage

luv 05-17-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 9689424)

How YOU doin'?

ThaVirus 05-17-2013 09:17 PM

Having a car with your own place and a cell phone (with texting capabilities) is essential to getting the puss.

If you're over the age of 20 and can consistently get puss (above a 6 out of 10) without any one or two of those three, you deserve some serious props.