ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Best Show on Television... Entourage (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=119702)

KCChiefsMan 07-08-2007 08:30 PM

oh man, the tranny...could have fooled me, that should be illegal

KcMizzou 07-08-2007 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan
oh man, the tranny...could have fooled me, that should be illegal

Yeah... I could have done without that last shot. LMAO

ChiefsFan4Life 07-08-2007 08:48 PM

Tonight's episode was hilarious ... good stuff

ChiefsFan4Life 07-15-2007 08:28 PM

Tonight's episode was awesome - this is the best season so far

KcMizzou 07-15-2007 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFan4Life
Tonight's episode was awesome - this is the best season so far

I thought it started pretty slow, but it's getting better and better.

Turtle looked like a proud papa when Drama got stoned. LMAO

Tribal Warfare 07-15-2007 08:44 PM

Drama- "I'm buggin out!!!!!!!!"

KCChiefsMan 07-16-2007 12:03 AM

yup, this show rocks! I wish it was an hour long though!

kcxiv 07-16-2007 12:12 AM

Ever episode this show has put out has been pure awesome.

KcMizzou 07-16-2007 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan
yup, this show rocks! I wish it was an hour long though!

Agreed. Every episode leaves you wanting more.

Brilliant!

BroncoBuff 07-16-2007 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv
Ever episode this show has put out has been pure awesome.

Yes and no.

Every episode until the last 4 or 5 was pure awesome ... but now, the show is going sideways. What happened to the chick that was Vince's agent? Suddenly she's gone, and he's back with Ari ... ? I know I didn't miss any episodes, but I never saw Vince hire Ari back.

And two weeks ago was a great ending - when Billy stole away the movie on the motorcycle. But the past couple weeks they're avoiding that storyline ... too much crazy Johnny Drama stuff, and not enough Ari lately.

Besides, no way Vince would go 100% broke. That's a bad storyline in my opinion.

I just hope the Paulie Shore "punking" Drama episode (and Vince going broke), doesn't turn out to be when they jumped the shark.

kcxiv 07-16-2007 12:32 AM

I actually thought the last 4-5 where the best ones. go figure.

Its a tv show. so the going broke part does fit in imo. I dont expect it to be 100 percent reality. Thats why i do NOT watch reality tv shows, i hate em. I want this to be somewhat dramatic and maybe a little over the top. Also, the one with Chuck Liddel him being faked punk was a great episode. Everyone that i know that watches the show loved it.

Its just people like different things. The best episode so far is the one where drama hooks up Turtle with the fat chick and then it backfires. I never laughed so hard from watching a tv show in my life.

CoMoChief 07-16-2007 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoBuff
Yes and no.

Every episode until the last 4 or 5 was pure awesome ... but now, the show is going sideways. What happened to the chick that was Vince's agent? Suddenly she's gone, and he's back with Ari ... ? I know I didn't miss any episodes, but I never saw Vince hire Ari back.

And two weeks ago was a great ending - when Billy stole away the movie on the motorcycle. But the past couple weeks they're avoiding that storyline ... too much crazy Johnny Drama stuff, and not enough Ari lately.

Besides, no way Vince would go 100% broke. That's a bad storyline in my opinion.

I just hope the Paulie Shore "punking" Drama episode (and Vince going broke), doesn't turn out to be when they jumped the shark.

1. The agreement was that if Ari got Vince "Medellin", then Vince would sign the papers, meaning that Ari would represent him again.

2. I will agree that Drama is a little too much as of the last couple episodes. They just need to put Ari in a position where he has beef with someone. He's almost too nice in this season now that he's happy Vince is back with him. IMO he's the biggest character on that show, and people don't watch the show because of Vince, they watch it because Piven is a badass in this role. The character Ari Gold for those who didn't know, actually is based on Mark Whalberg's real life agent Ari Emanuel.

3. Having that said this show has not had a bad episode...yet. The bad thing about it is that sometimes (like tonight) the show runs only 23-25 mins.

BroncoBuff 07-16-2007 01:00 AM

That's right .... you're right.

I just don't remember closure with that other agent - just the sex and poof! She was gone.

I love the old Ari Gold line - said to his former assistant girl - who (tonight) is suddenly a studio head of production. He was trying to get info on the Aquaman or Medellin thing from her when the Martin Landau character was peddling it:

ARI: "Remember that great time I showed you at that beachside resort in Cabo baby?"
HER: "No ... that was a Red Roof Inn in Rosarito, Ari ... and you weren't that good."

ROFL

KcMizzou 07-16-2007 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoBuff
That's right .... you're right.

ARI: "Remember that great time I showed you at that beachside resort in Cabo baby?"
HER: "No ... that was a Red Roof Inn in Rosarito, Ari ... and you weren't that good."

ROFL

Ari's teflon. That shit doesn't stick.

BroncoBuff 07-16-2007 01:06 AM

I do love Ari Gold ... and I do love Jeremy Piven.

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/8620/aceslm9.jpg