ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Cassel has a concussion. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264784)

durtyrute 10-08-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8992847)
Even though you can't see his head in the TV broadcast, you can tell from the way he landed that his head was thrown back into the ground when his butt hit.

There's an overhead angle that I saw on TV but haven't been able to find online yet that clearly shows his head hitting the ground, hard.

Thanks

Hammock Parties 10-08-2012 03:47 PM

They are talking about this everywhere. SportsRadio 1310 The Ticket out of DALLAS, TEXAS just tweeted a question about it. I responded.

htismaqe 10-08-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8992849)
Laz,

It would be nice to know if Quinn and Stanzi are wasting roster spots.

How about we just assume they are and move on?

What have we really missed out on? Are either of them viable Super Bowl candidates at this point? I think not.

rico 10-08-2012 03:49 PM

Whenever I want to seek another fanbase's perspective regarding Cassel, I will lurk the Patriot's message boards (since they are the only other fanbase with first-hand experience watching this prag). I don't know why I do this to myself because I always end up being pissed off at their input.

With that said, some Cassel talk that has me seething with animosity for the moment. Btw, evidently Chiefsplanet is an odd, unique combination of stupidity and venom (according to Pats fan).

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...ls-injury.html

durtyrute 10-08-2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8992841)
don't understand why people are happy about him getting benched/being out either.

IF ............... you really think Cassel is the worst QB 'in the history of the world' or whatever, then you should want him to stay on the field. It will be the best way to losing and being in a position to draft a guy like Geno Smith.

You really want Quinn to come in an eek out 3/4 wins to push us out of a high draft position?

I know, i know ... "cassel sucks ... hate cassel ... die cassel, die ... grr,grrr .."

cuteth thine nose off to spiteth thy faceth

If we are REALLY going to draft Geno, a couple of drafts spots shouldn't stop us. I don't ever want to see Cassel on the field as a Chief again. Plus it would be nice to know what we have on the bench since we know with 100% accuracy that our starter is shit.

htismaqe 10-08-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 8992863)
Whenever I want to seek another fanbase's perspective regarding Cassel, I will lurk the Patriot's message boards (since they are the only other fanbase with first-hand experience watching this prag). I don't know why I do this to myself because I always end up being pissed off at their input.

With that said, some Cassel talk that has me seething with animosity for the moment. Btw, evidently Chiefsplanet is an odd, unique combination of stupidity and venom (according to Pats fan).

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...ls-injury.html

Looks pretty much like the same mix of takes we have here really.

jd1020 10-08-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 8992878)
If we are REALLY going to draft Geno, a couple of drafts spots shouldn't stop us. I don't ever want to see Cassel on the field as a Chief again. Plus it would be nice to know what we have on the bench since we know with 100% accuracy that our starter is shit.

Except when Geno goes #1 and the team, whoever it may be, with the #1 pick doesn't even begin to take calls on trade offers, let alone think about it.

People just think you can snap your fingers and make a trade happen.

HemiEd 10-08-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 8992658)
I wonder how long they'll take to evaluate him before making a roster move?

3+ years and counting.

rico 10-08-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8992902)
Looks pretty much like the same mix of takes we have here really.

Well...maybe AP. There are a couple posters who seem to know what's up regarding Casstration. Seems like the majority of them have a soft spot for him though, and the over-whelming majority of them do not have their facts straight regarding what our perspectives were when we hired Pioli/signed Cassel and how those perspectives have evolved to what they are now. There is a guy on there who is adamant (and directly references Chiefsplanet as his source) that the reason we never warmed up to Cassel was because all of us wanted Sanchez and we haven't been able to get the bitter taste of signing Cassel and not drafting Sanchez out of our mouths. Another guy said we have never been able to warm up to Cassel because we were starting to like "our back-up who had been starting in 2008."

BigMeatballDave 10-08-2012 04:13 PM

ESPN crawl: Crennel still hasn't ruled Cassel out

LMAO

I have to laugh at the ineptitude.

bevischief 10-08-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8992621)
His head hit the ground pretty hard.

So did his ass does that mean he has hemorrhoids now?

Chiefs Pantalones 10-08-2012 04:27 PM

Per league source, Cassel has a vagina.

Molitoth 10-08-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 8992975)
Per league source, Cassel has a vagina.

Reported on Chiefsplanet back in 2009.

Chiefs Pantalones 10-08-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8992979)
Reported on Chiefsplanet back in 2009.

Sorry for the repost.

htismaqe 10-08-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 8992927)
There is a guy on there who is adamant (and directly references Chiefsplanet as his source) that the reason we never warmed up to Cassel was because all of us wanted Sanchez and we haven't been able to get the bitter taste of signing Cassel and not drafting Sanchez out of our mouths.

That guy is hilarious.

He quoted a post where the Planeteer said, unequivocally, that the Sanchez group was a "vocal minority" and then tries to use said post to paint the entire board as people who wanted Sanchez over Cassel.