ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs' Player Jevon Belcher involved in murder-suicide, shoots self at Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267244)

Mr. Laz 12-01-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9167684)
Sounds to me like he must have been another Chiefs player then. Why go to the stadium if this is not the case?

hadn't even thought of that

yikes

okcchief 12-01-2012 01:16 PM

Although I disagree with everything Scott Pioli and Romeo Crennel have done football wise my thoughts go out to them today as people. This is something that won't go away. Also, to the little girl that is without parents at 2 1/2 months old. The football season seems pretty trivial at moment.

BigMeatballDave 12-01-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9167734)
Who is this Denise chick everyone keeps talking about?

A female version of blackbob, but worse.

Hammock Parties 12-01-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9167723)
I've typed out four different long responses to how I feel about all of this, and decided it just wasn't worth it.

I'll just say that I have exactly zero time or patience for someone that chooses to murder then take their own life.

I'm really having conflicted feelings about it.

I really liked Belcher as a player.

But I guess what's right is right. He did a horrible thing.

DJ's left nut 12-01-2012 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9167575)
the rumor reason would be .... that Belcher probably planned on going and finding/killing the guy who was the biological father of his child, that he just found about, that started all the shooting.

Meanwhile other reports are that this was as a result of an argument when the g/f came back late from a concert.

I think throwing around the baby mamma drama right now is uncalled for, especially from a guy that's already hopped on his soap box several times today.

RealSNR 12-01-2012 01:17 PM

This death is a shattering blow to the team's psyche and confidence. I can't imagine many of the guys possess the will to play football at the moment.

It may be prudent at the end of the year even moreso now to let go of Pioli and Crennel if Clark wasn't already planning on doing so. Continuing the administration like this just sort of mires a coaching staff and a team in the past, which is never a good thing.

Chiefnj2 12-01-2012 01:17 PM

If I'm Clark, I'm calling a team meeting and letting the players and coaches vote on whether to play tomorrow or not. Majority decides and I'll deal with the fallout from Goodell.

Shogun 12-01-2012 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9167739)

yikes

the mothers facebook said her favorite athlete is jackie battle.

not saying anything but meh

niblet 12-01-2012 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 9167707)
The short answer is no, we can't. There are mental issues which can cause someone to act - and even kill - in ways they normally wouldn't.

Actions are always products of our mental faculties, so the distinction between people who are hardwired to murder and those who aren't but have been induced to the same end is not meaningful. We can get into some grandiose philosophical argument about how no one truly controls their thoughts and actions independent of providence, but really the only practical thing we can do is condemn actions harmful to civilization, not feel sorry for Hitler because he was acting according to what a multitude of complex circumstances and predispositions destined upon him.

OnTheWarpath15 12-01-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9167736)
I can't decide if I'm going or not.

I think I may show up to the game in support of the team, but I don't think I'm going to tailgate. The atmosphere will be awful.

What reason is there for enjoying ourselves tomorrow?

This.

I've flip-flopped 100 times over the past hour trying to decide if I want to find a ticket and make the trip.

Part of me feels this unexplainable desire to be there, to support the players, and then I talk myself out of it, knowing it's going to be an extremely tough and emotional day.

GoShox 12-01-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9167742)

This is exactly how I feel. He was one of my favorite players, a guy that goes undrafted and works his way up to a starting position.

But if he was the one that got killed by someone else, I'd have too much hate for the killer. It's unfair for me to feel like he was the victim.

okcchief 12-01-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9167705)
Sometimes it feels like the four major sports commissioners have a contest going of who can embarrass themselves, ruin their league, and piss off their customers the most.

It does seen that way.

ChiefsCountry 12-01-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 9167747)

Through Battle is probably how she met Belcher.

The_Doctor10 12-01-2012 01:19 PM

Quote:

Why does this matter any more?

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-01-2012 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 9167754)
Tweets from Belcher's agent:

https://twitter.com/Jovan_Belcher

That's a fake account.

Chief77 12-01-2012 01:19 PM

This is a devastating tragedy that will effect the families, the players, and coaches for the rest of their lives. No words can heal this right now. How the NFL can force these players to play a game tommorrow is insane. Same for the coaching staff. Romeo must be so shocked right now.

DeezNutz 12-01-2012 01:19 PM

Have to wonder where ESPN is getting the information about the "additional acts of violence" that RAC and Pioli worked to stop.

Ace Gunner 12-01-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9167739)

yikes

oh gawd I hope this is not true.

OnTheWarpath15 12-01-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9167753)
Through Battle is probably how she met Belcher.

Yep.

They were set up by a Chiefs player. Sounds like it might have been JB.

OnTheWarpath15 12-01-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9167758)
Have to wonder where ESPN is getting the information about the "additional acts of violence" that RAC and Pioli worked to stop.

I think they are referring to him committing suicide, not hurting someone else.

Mr. Laz 12-01-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9167744)
Meanwhile other reports are that this was as a result of an argument when the g/f came back late from a concert.

I think throwing around the baby mamma drama right now is uncalled for, especially from a guy that's already hopped on his soap box several times today.

except for it's not my baby mamma drama rumor ...

but hey feel free to try and 'get revenge' for me calling you out on your dipshittery.

BigMeatballDave 12-01-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9167746)
If I'm Clark, I'm calling a team meeting and letting the players and coaches vote on whether to play tomorrow or not. Majority decides and I'll deal with the fallout from Goodell.

Probably not a bad idea.

FAX 12-01-2012 01:21 PM

I note that there are a lot of posters who feel it's heartless to blame Belcher for these events and I understand their point of view.

For my part, I am extremely sensitive to the needs and problems associated with the mentally ill. That is an undeniable, historical fact. God knows I've known my share of people who suffered from all sorts of severe emotional issues.

However, I see it this way ... assuming the early reports are factual, I can't help but believe that there is another way to deal with your problems outside of killing your girlfriend (in front of your mother, no less) then killing yourself. Belcher wasn't certifiably insane. He didn't think he was Napoleon or see bats under his bed. He was, by all accounts, completely functional. It's pretty obvious that he went temporarily mad, did something horrible in a fit of uncontrollable rage, then decided to either punish himself or escape punishment.

But based on what we know he did, if Belcher were some sort of raggedy, worthless hobo instead of a professional football player, people wouldn't give two dull damns about him. They'd throw some dirt on him and call it a day. Personally, I have a limited amount of compassion for people who intentionally hurt other people then feel sorry for themselves.

FAX

Ace Gunner 12-01-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 9167747)

I believe I read in the past that Battle is married with kids.

DeezNutz 12-01-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9167762)
I think they are referring to him committing suicide, not hurting someone else.

Yep, OK. I was probably trying to read way too much into the statement. Thanks.

Bowser 12-01-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

I am an easy going guy. There isn't much that really gets me worked up and pissed off, but this is one of those subjects. Because of that, I'll keep my mouth shut as much as I can.

Belcher probably overachieved as a pro. Came from a tiny ass school to make it as a starter in the NFL. Very commendable. Just goes to show that you really never know what's going on with any given person.

ChiefMojo 12-01-2012 01:22 PM

Sadly from my memory the NFL has never cancelled a game over a death. They may have postponed something for a 2-3 days later but never cancel (not so a individual death but a national incident). Sadly I figured they were going to say the show must go on.

FloridaMan88 12-01-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9167745)
This death is a shattering blow to the team's psyche and confidence. I can't imagine many of the guys possess the will to play football at the moment.

It may be prudent at the end of the year even moreso now to let go of Pioli and Crennel if Clark wasn't already planning on doing so. Continuing the administration like this just sort of mires a coaching staff and a team in the past, which is never a good thing.

This.

For both his own mental well being and for the good of this entire organization... Pioli should resign.

The past 12 months for this franchise have been tragic... and this includes not just today's murder suicide but also the murder suicide of a Chiefs employee earlier this fall.

Rams Fan 12-01-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9167756)
That's a fake account.

Has it been confirmed as being fake?

It's not his actual account, I know, but I have looked and I have seen some are skeptical while others seem that the account is his agent's.

TEX 12-01-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9167709)
For continuity sake, don't know when it's safe to fire them, especially since they were only people to hear his last words. It's possible Pioli could "step" down and Crennel "retire" but have still been forced out.

The Chiefs don't need to worry about preserving any type of continuity that currently exists within the organization. The sooner both are gone, the sooner the Chiefs can start heading in anther/better direction.

okcchief 12-01-2012 01:23 PM

Lots of posts. I don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but I think it would a nice gesture to donate all the money to SOC to the little girl left behind. I'm figuring its been thought of by one of you guys already. I'd be willing to donate to that cause.

Chiefspants 12-01-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Honestly, this should be the course of action here. I can not even imagine the vehement response Goodell would receive if he tried to fine the team for this decision.

Mr. Laz 12-01-2012 01:24 PM

is a fake twitter account really trying to make money off of this?

FAX 12-01-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9167774)
Lots of posts. I don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but I think it would a nice gesture to donate all the money to SOC to the little girl left behind. I'm figuring its been thought of by one of you guys already. I'd be willing to donate to that cause.

Very good idea, Mr. okcchief. Count me in on that deal.

FAX

Rams Fan 12-01-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9167778)
is a fake twitter account really trying to make money off of this?

Edit: Confirmed fake. Deleting the post.

Baby Lee 12-01-2012 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 9167262)
I would hope no one on here wished death on any player, even in jest. I mean, we're a pretty stupid fan base, but I would hope we aren't that stupid.

AFAICR, the worst I ever got was a non-painful injury to Cassel that served solely to take him out of football.

Not my proudest moment, but I retained my respect for Cassel as a person and wished him no ill outside of excising him from the Chiefs' roster, and Pioli's unfathomable unshakable faith in the guy had me at my wits end for a moment.

gblowfish 12-01-2012 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9167766)
if Belcher were some sort of raggedy, worthless hobo instead of a professional football player, people wouldn't give two dull damns about him. They'd throw some dirt on him and call it a day. Personally, I have a limited amount of compassion for people who intentionally hurt other people then feel sorry for themselves.

FAX

True: There are murders about every other week in KC. This was simply murder #103 this year in Kansas City. This time, because it was an NFL player, it's made to be national news. If this is Javon Belcher, plumber, it's page four on the KC Star and third or fourth story in on the local news.

Also, 97% of cities in the USA are safer than KC:
http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/mo/kansas-city/crime/

Ace Gunner 12-01-2012 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9167766)
I note that there are a lot of posters who feel it's heartless to blame Belcher for these events and I understand their point of view.

For my part, I am extremely sensitive to the needs and problems associated with the mentally ill. That is an undeniable, historical fact. God knows I've known my share of people who suffered from all sorts of severe emotional issues.

However, I see it this way ... assuming the early reports are factual, I can't help but believe that there is another way to deal with your problems outside of killing your girlfriend (in front of your mother, no less) then killing yourself. Belcher wasn't certifiably insane. He didn't think he was Napoleon or see bats under his bed. He was, by all accounts, completely functional. It's pretty obvious that he went temporarily mad, did something horrible in a fit of uncontrollable rage, then decided to either punish himself or escape punishment.

But based on what we know he did, if Belcher were some sort of raggedy, worthless hobo instead of a professional football player, people wouldn't give two dull damns about him. They'd throw some dirt on him and call it a day. Personally, I have a limited amount of compassion for people who intentionally hurt other people then feel sorry for themselves.

FAX

Well said, my experience as well. And again, the drug alcohol is a depressant and can cause temporary and or permanent mental illness.

ChiefMojo 12-01-2012 01:27 PM

If the Chiefs really wanted to they could forfeit the game and pay the players their salary and incentives for the game. Sure the organization would be out a game but it is up to the team in the end.

In the end there will be some that won't want to play and some that would want to play due to it giving them a normal setting for a brief period of time.

BossChief 12-01-2012 01:29 PM

What a sad day.

Prayers go to the families...that's got to be an extremely tough loss for all involved.

Hootie 12-01-2012 01:29 PM

You know...with no priors and a good lawyer and a few spins he may have ended up getting 15-20...so really, if he decided what he did was too much for him to live with...I guess in a ****ed up way he provided some sort of justice to the victims family. It's a damn shame, no doubt, but at least he didn't shoot his mom, drive to arrowhead and then shoot up everyone else. Dude ****ed up, knew it, drove to his safe place, said his peace, and then delivered justice for his horrible act.

I truly feel awful for the team and crennel and pioli...

As for the game...they should just play it Monday, any time, and be done with it. Emotionally, we're done.

whoman69 12-01-2012 01:30 PM

I am going to say what I always say during these cases. I wish he had just shot himself first instead of taking someone down with him.

TEX 12-01-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

You call a team meeting but you also play the game.

Rasputin 12-01-2012 01:30 PM

I don't see how the players would be able to stay focus & even try. So I think they are puting them at greater risk of injury if they play. Both teams are out of playoff contention they could make up the game the first sat of playoff week.

lcarus 12-01-2012 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9167797)
I don't see how the players would be able to stay focus & even try. So I think they are puting them at greater risk of injury if they play. Both teams are out of playoff contention they could make up the game the first sat of playoff week.

But but but but but but.....FANTASY FOOTBALL! :(

SAUTO 12-01-2012 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9167701)
The guy snap and killed her. Pu*** does some messed up stuff to some guys.

Go **** yourself dude. Seriously.
Posted via Mobile Device

Shogun 12-01-2012 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9167803)

its alright, CBS got you covered..........

http://deadspin.com/5964872/cbs-fant...ium=socialflow

Mother****erJones 12-01-2012 01:33 PM

RIP jovan. Sad to hear and prayers go out to the families.

RealSNR 12-01-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

If you depend on any Panthers or Chiefs players in fantasy football, your team is done anyway.

Shogun 12-01-2012 01:34 PM

@TonyMoeaki81

Devastated. One of everyone's favorite teammates including one of mine. Great great great teammate. We will miss him forever

Bowser 12-01-2012 01:34 PM

If the Chiefs would refuse to take the field, I'm betting that we would be docked multiple draft picks next year, including that top pick we currently have.

Mr. Laz 12-01-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

i take it that humor is the way you cope with stuff?

Ultra Peanut 12-01-2012 01:34 PM

I hope both teams just give the most awful Pro Bowl*9,999,999,999,999 effort tomorrow. Making these coaches and players go through that experience is a pathetic move by the league.

TEX 12-01-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9167797)

Play the game. Players need normalcy to aid healing...

GoChargers 12-01-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9167809)
If the Chiefs would refuse to take the field, I'm betting that we would be docked multiple draft picks next year, including that top pick we currently have.

Goodell could try that, but the public outrage against him would be swift and scathing.

Chiefnj2 12-01-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9167796)
You call a team meeting but you also play the game.

Life events trump the game.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-01-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9167804)
Go **** yourself dude. Seriously.
Posted via Mobile Device

He's a Murderer.

KCWolfman 12-01-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9167786)
If the Chiefs really wanted to they could forfeit the game and pay the players their salary and incentives for the game. Sure the organization would be out a game but it is up to the team in the end.

In the end there will be some that won't want to play and some that would want to play due to it giving them a normal setting for a brief period of time.

And what do you tell the Joe Schmoes earning 9.00 an hour tomorrow that are dependent upon the game to work to pay for their kids Christmas in a few weeks?

Mother****erJones 12-01-2012 01:35 PM

We don't know what all was said so speculating is wrong. I don't want to hear that belchers an asshole or anything. He was a young man and made a mistake. May god have mercy on you jovan and what ailed you

Pants 12-01-2012 01:35 PM

Such terrible news, JFC. Thoughts and prayers to all the people affected by this.

BigRedChief and Dave, you guys both need to shut the **** up. Jovan was obviously a troubled individual, not some cold-blooded murderer, show some ****ing sympathy and be grateful you're not going through something like he was. Dumbasses.

Bowser 12-01-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 9167811)
I hope both teams just give the most awful Pro Bowl*9,999,999,999,999 effort tomorrow. Making these coaches and players go through that experience is a pathetic move by the league.

It took 9/11 to postpone games one week. There is no way this is going to slow down the machine that is the NFL.

Not saying it's right, I'm just saying it is what it is.

Ultra Peanut 12-01-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9167813)

Not 28 HOURS LATER. Not on the same property where their friend and teammate murdered himself (shortly after murdering his girlfriend) in front of some of the players and coaches.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9167821)
It took 9/11 to postpone games one week. There is no way this is going to slow down the machine that is the NFL.

Not saying it's right, I'm just saying it is what it is.

Oh, I'm not surprised at all. It's like hearing awful stories about wrestling promoters in that all it does is confirm what I already knew.

Chiefnj2 12-01-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman (Post 9167817)
And what do you tell the Joe Schmoes earning 9.00 an hour tomorrow that are dependent upon the game to work to pay for their kids Christmas in a few weeks?

Give your kids a hug and count your blessings for the 5 hours.

dirk digler 12-01-2012 01:37 PM

Petro was just stating that the report that the game will be played tomorrow is premature and was put up on CBS website but has since been taken down.

The_Doctor10 12-01-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9167818)
We don't know what all was said so speculating is wrong. I don't want to hear that belchers an asshole or anything. He was a young man and made a mistake. May god have mercy on you jovan and what ailed you

He murdered an innocent woman, orphaned an infant, then killed himself in front of his bosses. Running a red light is a mistake.

He's a piece of sh(t c*nt until proven otherwise.

GoChargers 12-01-2012 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9167813)

Do you really think normalcy is possible so soon after this happened?

BigMeatballDave 12-01-2012 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9167819)
Such terrible news, JFC. Thoughts and prayers to all the people affected by this.

BigRedChief and Dave, you guys both need to shut the **** up. Jovan was obviously a troubled individual, not some cold-blooded murderer, show some ****ing sympathy and be grateful you're not going through something like he was. Dumbasses.

Eat shit. We are entitled to our own opinions.

I give zero ****s for those who kill people and kill themselves.

memyselfI 12-01-2012 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 9167479)
Your source also listed several other factors that lead to suicide as well, so base your conclusion off of the idea that he didn't have a support system is largely if not completely illogical.

No where did I say that was THE factor. It might be A factor. These things so not happen in a vaccum. He likely has a history (based on things we are now reading) of uncontrollable rage perhaps after growing up watching it himself. His choice of major could indicate his desire to try to do things differently but in the end he could not.

I think people outside of this situation will likely see his professional pressures played a part in this situation. Perhaps fueling his sense of inadequacy and rage. Perhaps as he saw in his own home growing up.

RealSNR 12-01-2012 01:38 PM

Quote:

100% yes. Everybody needs to get wind of this, because this is a top-notch idea.

She's someone who ACTUALLY needs saving. I'd be fine with holding off on banners for the rest of the year and donating the rest of that money to her.

Rugby Thompson 12-01-2012 01:39 PM

This is so ****ed up honestly. I feel for this organization, my heart goes out to every chief fan. This has been a bad season but this only makes it the darkest worst season ever, honestly this is by far the most ****ed up thing to happen in the NFL and the fact that it happened at the stadium, makes it worse.

Mother****erJones 12-01-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Doctor10 (Post 9167825)
He murdered an innocent woman, orphaned an infant, then killed himself in front of his bosses.

He's a piece of sh(t c*nt until proven otherwise.

Your a douche man. You don't know what really happened. Your basing it off of just that he killed her and himself. It's a sad ordeal and he was troubled. I disagree with you and will leave it at that

Mr_Tomahawk 12-01-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9167829)
100% yes. Everybody needs to get wind of this, because this is a top-notch idea.

She's someone who ACTUALLY needs saving. I'd be fine with holding off on banners for the rest of the year and donating the rest of that money to her.

This.

BigMeatballDave 12-01-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

:clap:

Excellent idea.

blazzin311 12-01-2012 01:41 PM

You know, I haven't donated yet, and not because I haven't wanted to. More or less because, budget wise, at least for me personally, it hasn't been that high of a priority on my list. If I had all kinds of extra money I would gladly donate a substantial amount. Having said that, if the proceeds can be donated to the little girl left behind from this tragic series of events, I would be so inclined to do so. Kudos for coming up with this idea! :thumb:

Quote:

BIG_DADDY 12-01-2012 01:42 PM

Without going back and having to read everyone's friggen opinion on what the league should do or what they now think of Jevon has anyone found out anything about the kid was not his rumour?

KCWolfman 12-01-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9167823)
Give your kids a hug and count your blessings for the 5 hours.

And hope the electric company doesn't shut off the power.

SAUTO 12-01-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9167816)
He's a Murderer.

And you're and idiot piece of shit...
Posted via Mobile Device

Ace Gunner 12-01-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9167784)
True: There are murders about every other week in KC. This was simply murder #103 this year in Kansas City. This time, because it was an NFL player, it's made to be national news. If this is Javon Belcher, plumber, it's page four on the KC Star and third or fourth story in on the local news.

Also, 97% of cities in the USA are safer than KC:
http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/mo/kansas-city/crime/

I'd expect the drug alcohol was involved in at least half those murders.

big nasty kcnut 12-01-2012 01:43 PM

This is messed up It's suck and i hope the chiefs get some help with the healing process.
Posted via Mobile Device

Brock 12-01-2012 01:44 PM

I think you do go ahead and play the game.