ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

ToxSocks 10-23-2012 10:56 AM

Geno Smith is raw. He has an elite skillset though, which is why people are in love with him.

There are a few things that worry me about all of these QB's, but when i watch the big 3, Wilson looks the most pro ready imo.

RealSNR 10-23-2012 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9042327)
Yep, what if Barkley was the only one there when we pick? Do you guys want us to take him?

If Landry Jones were the best QB in this draft class and we had the #1 overall pick, I would select Landry Jones with that pick.

Remember, people said the Kansas City Chiefs will never draft/acquire a big-time big-play WR. When we drafted Dwayne Bowe, people said he was immature, and that the lack of talent around him would hinder his much-needed improvement. Well, what do you know? Looks like we picked the right WR after all. And he became good with Brodie Croyle, Damon Huard, and Tyler ****ing Thigpen as his goddamn QBs!

If that can happen, then this team can also pick the right QB. It's now time to start turning over stones in the draft to find that guy.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-23-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9042562)
Geno Smith is raw. He has an elite skillset though, which is why people are in love with him.

There are a few things that worry me about all of these QB's, but when i watch the big 3, Wilson looks the most pro ready imo.

Geno under Zorn is a wet ****ing dream.

Woodchuck 10-23-2012 10:58 AM

We need to draft a QB no matter what. Even if we trade for a QB.

RealSNR 10-23-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9042558)
Like I said, I am looking for the QB out the three that steps up as the biggest leader. Mallett has been learning from the best for a couple of years now. He might be a better option and a more complete QB than all of them.

Geno Smith's so-called "immaturity" stems from his fashion choices for cranium accessories during press conferences and where he chooses to drink his gatorade on the sideline.

Ryan Mallett's immaturity stems from not giving a shit about his teammates, running into legal troubles, consuming alcohol, and being a total ****ing asswipe in terms of intelligence

Woodchuck 10-23-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9042564)
Geno under Zorn is a wet ****ing dream.

Are you serious?

ToxSocks 10-23-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9042567)
We need to draft a QB no matter what. Even if we trade for a QB.

I hope you mean "trade up for a QB"

htismaqe 10-23-2012 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9042558)
Like I said, I am looking for the QB out the three that steps up as the biggest leader. Mallett has been learning from the best for a couple of years now. He might be a better option and a more complete QB than all of them.

Mallett hasn't EVER displayed leadership qualities in the past. He almost completely derailed his career doing rails.

MATT CASSEL spent 4 years learning from the best, how well did it serve him?

JFC. :shake:

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-23-2012 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9042570)
Are you serious?

Yes, myrtle. I'm dead serious.

Woodchuck 10-23-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9042569)
Geno Smith's so-called "immaturity" stems from his fashion choices for cranium accessories during press conferences and where he chooses to drink his gatorade on the sideline.

Ryan Mallett's immaturity stems from not giving a shit about his teammates, running into legal troubles, consuming alcohol, and being a total ****ing asswipe in terms of intelligence

But, he's been to the Bill Belicheck Rehab Center in Boston, MA and learned from great counselors like Tom Brady.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-23-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9042575)
But, he's been to the Bill Belicheck Rehab Center in Boston, MA and learned from great counselors like Tom Brady.

YES! M,ORE PATRIOT WAY BULLSHIT IS EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED!!!!

ToxSocks 10-23-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

:rolleyes:

RealSNR 10-23-2012 11:02 AM

Quote:

Previous graduates of the Bill Belichick School for Assholes and Overgrown Babies:

Randy Moss
Albert Haynesworth
Chad Johnson

And they're all doing GREEEEAAT

Woodchuck 10-23-2012 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9042574)
Yes, myrtle. I'm dead serious.

What has Jim Zorn with QBs that he has coached man? What makes you think Jim Zorn is the QB officianado?

Woodchuck 10-23-2012 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9042581)
Previous graduates of the Bill Belichick School for Assholes and Overgrown Babies:

Randy Moss
Albert Haynesworth
Chad Johnson

And they're all doing GREEEEAAT

Good point... ROFL