ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet What happened to GoChiefs? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=299186)

eDave 04-04-2016 09:40 PM

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l-lJZiqZaGA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lewdog 04-04-2016 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12164394)
LMAO

CP is an institution unto itself. I'm content to let others fight the losing Chiefs battle, and simply observe.

I still like football, but I'm no where near as hard-core about it or as drunk as I used to be from 1994-2012. Without alcohol to kill the pain of Andy Reid, Alex Smith, and The Hunt Doctrine, all you're left with is a very dismal reality and future.

No thanks. And no need to beat people over the head repeatedly about it, either. Some things just are what they are, and if that's your thing, groove on.

God Bless Dorsey for trying, though. Maybe he'll outlive the other three?

You'll be sorry when you're on your deathbed in 25 years, and the Chiefs win a championship, that you didn't waste all this time like the rest of us.

TimBone 04-04-2016 09:41 PM

This is a bit of an odd attack by sorter on cochise. Has something been festering between the two, or is this out of nowhere?

DaneMcCloud 04-04-2016 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 12164482)
You're literally the only person that acts like you do. Even Milkman is sick of your shit. It's like you're mentally unstable sometimes.

:deevee:

**** off

Sorter 04-04-2016 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 12164484)
I might do it if I cared one iota about your opinion on the subject, but I don't.

That's nice.

It's common way for ignorant folks like yourself to save face but it's still nice. I truly appreciate your candor in admitting to being a spineless person that can spend hundreds of hours arguing with people in the D.C. but can't muster up even the slightest shred of evidence to support your claims here.

TimBone 04-04-2016 09:50 PM

Ohhhhhhh, it's a DC thing. Figures.

stevieray 04-04-2016 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12164481)
Speaking of limericks, FAX was an overrated poster.

There, I said it.

Not in limerick form. Fail.

FAX 1
SNR 0

Sorter 04-04-2016 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12164498)
Ohhhhhhh, it's a DC thing. Figures.

I just don't understand why such a beautiful mind such as Cochise would spend so much effort arguing and trying to convince others of his position in the D.C. but turn tail when presented the very same opportunity here?

Sorter 04-04-2016 09:56 PM

Essentially, Cochise just seems silly when it comes to football; a person who likely bitches about "playcalling" during and after each and every Chiefs game because that's the easiest way to assign blame and appear intelligent on this board.

Discuss Thrower 04-04-2016 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12164490)
This is a bit of an odd attack by sorter on cochise. Has something been festering between the two, or is this out of nowhere?

Given that sorter goes above and beyond typical message board analysis by breaking down the game on a very technical level, I think he's using his calling out of Cochise to show his frustration about the whole "level of football discussion" topic.

At least that's what I'd be thinking if I had his understanding of the game-if you can't bring something to the table about actual analysis of the sport then you don't really have any room to complain about the lack of discussion.

Eleazar 04-04-2016 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12164490)

No, I don't remember ever speaking to him/her before.

Just Passin' By 04-04-2016 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 12164507)
Essentially, Cochise just seems silly when it comes to football who likely bitches about "playcalling" during and after each and every Chiefs game because that's the easiest way to assign blame and appear intelligent on this board.

We all know that everything's the offensive coordinator's fault. He ran when he should have passed, and he passed when he should have run. But I, (insert name here), would have called the opposite on that play, and it would have worked, without a doubt!

LMAO

Eleazar 04-04-2016 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 12164496)
That's nice.

It's common way for ignorant folks like yourself to save face but it's still nice. I truly appreciate your candor in admitting to being a spineless person that can spend hundreds of hours arguing with people in the D.C. but can't muster up even the slightest shred of evidence to support your claims here.

Spineless? No. I just don't see any reason to engage in a long and time consuming discussion about the merits of a garbage QB who's finishing out his career in Cleveland as the biggest bust of all time.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-04-2016 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12164476)
Stand by, I'm baking a big batch of cookies as we speak.

LMAO

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 12164488)
You'll be sorry when you're on your deathbed in 25 years, and the Chiefs win a championship, that you didn't waste all this time like the rest of us.

You may be right. I highly doubt it, but you may be right.

Sorter 04-04-2016 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 12164513)
We all know that everything's the offensive coordinator's fault. He ran when he should have passed, and he passed when he should have run. But I, (insert name here), would have called the opposite on that play, and it would have worked, without a doubt!

LMAO

ROFL.

But hey guys, the board has clearly improved. We've certainly solved the mystery of who is behind all of the Chiefs losses.