ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Royals ****St Louis Cardinals @ Kansas City Royals (GM 2) 5/28**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273419)

stonedstooge 05-28-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 9715411)
How did he not get fired after that huge losing streak last year?

Good question. Especially with the "Our Time" campaign. Many of us on here wanted him gone. But my guess is come October, he'll still be the man

DeezNutz 05-28-2013 07:50 PM

Fire Ned Yost. Yay. Whatever. He deserves it, but it would also distract from the real problem: DM.

Shitty players. Busted draft picks. And, as others noted, RF, which is the crown jewel in the case against Dayton ****ing Moore.

KCUnited 05-28-2013 07:52 PM

Why let Dayton hire another manager when next year is a contract year? Fire both their asses. Firing Yost is like removing a bunion when you have aids.

DeezNutz 05-28-2013 07:52 PM

At least Royals fans have the draft to look forward to. Wait.

Titty Meat 05-28-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9715433)
Fire Ned Yost. Yay. Whatever. He deserves it, but it would also distract from the real problem: DM.

Shitty players. Busted draft picks. And, as others noted, RF, which is the crown jewel in the case against Dayton ****ing Moore.

Only 4 more draft picks were on the roster in mid april

stonedstooge 05-28-2013 07:53 PM

Quote:

Somethings got to give. They aren't even competitive.

GloryDayz 05-28-2013 07:54 PM

Look, it's Ned...

And that Carlos guy, who needs THAT guy.. LOL, Shields dreaming of his escape too!

DeezNutz 05-28-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 9715448)
Somethings got to give. They aren't even competitive.

Banner over the K. SOR.

I mean, the plane would be 25 years too late, but what the ****.

petegz28 05-28-2013 07:54 PM

As usual, yost pulls the pitcher 2 batters too late

Hootie 05-28-2013 07:55 PM

I wish they'd all just inject themselves with horse roids and testosterone for a few weeks...give us a little ****ing entertainment

then all got suspended

oh well

at least it would be funny

DJ's left nut 05-28-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

I warned you fellas when his first order of business was intentionally acquiring and surrendering actual major league talent for Mike Jacobs.

You can consider Frenchy the epitome of DM decisions, but you'll be hard pressed to beat Jacobs on that front. A hollow-offense slugger that couldn't even manage to play a passable first base but once broke one of those 'sparkly' HR numbers was the key acquisition he made when given a huge payroll increase.

He outed himself as over-matched right then and there.

Frazod 05-28-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unnecessary drama (Post 9715456)
I wish they'd all just inject themselves with horse roids and testosterone for a few weeks...give us a little ****ing entertainment

then all got suspended

oh well

at least it would be funny

What happened to you being the world's greatest Cub fan, Pootie?

Or do you just like teams with blue hats?

GloryDayz 05-28-2013 07:58 PM

Has Hug ever not seen an opposing player he didn't want to suck off?

DJ's left nut 05-28-2013 07:58 PM

Jesus Christ...enjoy Coleman while you have him because I have no idea how he will last more than a season or two.

Look at how far he strides towards third base before slinging back across his body. **** me, I don't recall ever seeing a pitcher throw against his momentum that badly. That has to be absolute hell on his arm.

That said - kid's stuff is filthy.

Hootie 05-28-2013 07:58 PM

I like the Cubs, Sox and Royals...as well as numerous favorite players around the league like Josh Hamilton, Mike Trout and Jacoby Ellsbury. And Giancarlo Stanton. When I lived in Dallas, I went to 10 Rangers games and found myself cheering for them as much as anyone.