ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football **** Todd Boumans woman (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=235664)

Saccopoo 10-26-2010 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCFGoldenKnight (Post 7119568)
Nope.. you don't hi-five opposing teams fans ESPECIALLY the wife of the QB that just torched you. If she is being obnoxious you A. Either pour beer on her for being an idiot, or you completely ignore her and point at the scoreboard at the end. My dealings with people coming to Tampa Stadium/Raymond James Stadium have been always been ok, except Cowboys fans and Eagles fans. I just wish they would have showed her when her husband threw that pick-6.

Awesome. I'm sure your life partner is very appreciative of your social skills.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-26-2010 03:12 AM

LMAO Some of you guys need to remember that is still an internet message board. Regardless of what people say they'd do here, they would never actually do it when they had to look someone in the eyes. That's really not a difficult concept.

Phobia 10-26-2010 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 7119138)
Honestly, who wears a jacket like that?

Chicks out of your league.

Saccopoo 10-26-2010 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 7119879)
LMAO Some of you guys need to remember that is still an internet message board. Regardless of what people say they'd do here, they would never actually do it when they had to look someone in the eyes. That's really not a difficult concept.

Sorry, but I'm not the type of guy who is going to hide behind a screen and the intranets and throw out derogatory comments about some guys wife and kids unless:

1. I really, truly hate the guy.

2. I really, truly hate his wife.

3. I really, truly hate his kids.

And the only way that any of the aforementioned happens is if I meet and end up really, truly hating him, his wife and kids.

There's a lot of pussies around here, just like the rest of the internet.

To sling shit at a guy's wife who is supporting him in a hostile environment who, literally just got off a tractor after five years away from the game and threw a pretty ****ing good ball despite all the shit going against him is a seriously enormous chicken shit thing to do via the internet.

You want to eat peanut butter and jelly out of the guys wife's ass? Classy. You should say that to him. I'm sure a guy that made a living as a NFL jock and a farmer would really be receptive to that. When they find your jaw six acres away, let me know how you plan on nibbling on that anus and jelly.

Jenson71 10-26-2010 04:37 AM

unused CBS footage after Derrick Johnson's pick-6.

http://www.forties.net/migrant_mothe...depression.jpg

007 10-26-2010 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71 (Post 7119897)
unused CBS footage after Derrick Johnson's pick-6.

http://www.forties.net/migrant_mothe...depression.jpg

priceless. ROFL

Hammock Parties 10-26-2010 05:10 AM

Best post in the history of Jenson.

patteeu 10-26-2010 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 7119396)
I didn't bring it up because the scenario sounds stupid.

They were high-fiving the kids. They weren't just smiling.

How do you spin that one? Well, maybe the guy was only high-fiving the kid only to pull it a way, and then he called the kid a trash-talking asshole. That can definitely be one scenario.

There weren't many people high fiving anyone. The vast majority of people behind her didn't have anything to do with high fiving her or her kids. The one or two who did may have done so simply because a couple of cute kids (or a cute young woman) were involved. As I said before, the Chiefs fans in that section deserve a lot of credit for the class they showed. It's not so clear that Mrs. Bouman deserves the same credit.

patteeu 10-26-2010 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCFGoldenKnight (Post 7119568)
Nope.. you don't hi-five opposing teams fans ESPECIALLY the wife of the QB that just torched you. If she is being obnoxious you A. Either pour beer on her for being an idiot, or you completely ignore her and point at the scoreboard at the end. My dealings with people coming to Tampa Stadium/Raymond James Stadium have been always been ok, except Cowboys fans and Eagles fans. I just wish they would have showed her when her husband threw that pick-6.

Don't be a classless oaf.

Simply Red 10-26-2010 05:51 AM

she looks like a backup's wife. I don't like her.

big nasty kcnut 10-26-2010 05:54 AM

Well if she was nice i not saying anything but if she was being a bitch then i would hope someone like luv or jenny gump or stevie ray wife would of curb stomp her ass.

Rausch 10-26-2010 05:55 AM

I think she appeared to be friendly and her and her kids enjoyed the game.

I'm sure she hear'd plenty of comments her way and, wearing her big girl panties, threw back when she had the chance.

At the end of the game she probably felt safe, got a lot of positive comments about her Husband's play, and perhaps offered some food and refreshment.

At least, this is the Arrowhead I HOPE she saw...

Bugeater 10-26-2010 06:56 AM

I'm still waiting for her to show up here...

Saulbadguy 10-26-2010 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 7119885)
Sorry, but I'm not the type of guy who is going to hide behind a screen and the intranets and throw out derogatory comments about some guys wife and kids unless:

1. I really, truly hate the guy.

2. I really, truly hate his wife.

3. I really, truly hate his kids.

And the only way that any of the aforementioned happens is if I meet and end up really, truly hating him, his wife and kids.

There's a lot of pussies around here, just like the rest of the internet.

To sling shit at a guy's wife who is supporting him in a hostile environment who, literally just got off a tractor after five years away from the game and threw a pretty ****ing good ball despite all the shit going against him is a seriously enormous chicken shit thing to do via the internet.

You want to eat peanut butter and jelly out of the guys wife's ass? Classy. You should say that to him. I'm sure a guy that made a living as a NFL jock and a farmer would really be receptive to that. When they find your jaw six acres away, let me know how you plan on nibbling on that anus and jelly.

Here we have it. This guy is a ****ing hayseed. Saccopoo wants his own farm.

Bwana 10-26-2010 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 7114390)
It was funny. CBS shows them when Todd was terrorizing our defense in the first half, but not a single shot, that I'm aware of, when KC was plastering his ass on the field.

Yeah, discrimation by the CBS stooges.

Indeed! They showed her several times when thing swere going well, but when things stated going south........not once. I have no doubt that she got her share of trash talk back when that happened. Karma is a bitch.

P.S. doll: You got away with that in KC, but don't try acting like that in Oakland, you will likely get tossed off the upper deck. :D