ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Sammy Watkins will play 15 regular season games (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=324499)

Flying High D 10-13-2019 04:30 PM

He hasn’t done shit since he’s been in the league and he’ll never do shit.

scho63 10-13-2019 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 14522791)
wonder what we could get for him in a trade next year

Another broke dick player that we overpay and under performs. :rolleyes:

PAChiefsGuy 10-14-2019 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14524108)
Another broke dick player that we overpay and under performs. :rolleyes:

Thank Veach for that one

ARROW2 10-14-2019 02:28 AM

Who? Samantha? Little Wayne lookin mofo..

LoneWolf 10-14-2019 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 14522531)
Cough cough!

I was going to say, "Who were you calling a clown, you no-football-knowledge idiot!", but that would be mean, so I'll refrain.

How does the Chiefs losing by 7 to the Texans validate your stupid “This team sucks” statement?

kcpasco 10-14-2019 03:46 AM

Andy has built a soft candy ass team. Sammy fits in perfectly.

ARROW2 10-14-2019 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 14524180)

Samantha until she gets back on the field.

kcpasco 10-14-2019 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 14524181)
Samantha until she gets back on the field.

Hopefully Samantha can rub some vagisil on her foot and play this Thursday.

kcpasco 10-14-2019 03:59 AM

Charmin Soft. Be prepared to pay up OP. Your boy wouldn’t fight through a hangnail.

kcpasco 10-14-2019 04:51 AM

If Sammy gave 1 Shit he would play Thursday night. Rub some dirt or vagisil on your foot and help your team dude.

Easy 6 10-14-2019 04:59 AM

That game one outburst seems like ten years ago

This jackwad can **** off after this season

GloryDayz 10-14-2019 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 14524176)
How does the Chiefs losing by 7 to the Texans validate your stupid “This team sucks” statement?

Oh stop, just lick your wounds and move on...

Honestly I deleted yesterday's game because I'm bitter about having wasted a lot of cash getting tickets and parking at the Colts game, but from what I'm reading here on CP and seeing on the news, your assessment that they don't suck right now is held by very few people. They lost back-to-back games "in Arrowhead" where the home field advantage is supposed to really aid the team. And dang, the win against the Ravens was, well, you know... Lucky!

So "sicks" is a versatile term, and I still think this team "sucks" because of their weak (not strong) lines, and how our backup players are "by a mile" exactly that, backups.

Who knows, maybe we can be victorious over the Donks.

Have a great day.

GloryDayz 10-14-2019 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 14524180)

He's a player's coach. That's why they love playing under him, he's more worried about them liking him than winning, so it's like Being at Club Med for his players. Hell even the officials love the Andy-lead Chiefs, Andy;s not only taught them to bend over for the ass-screwings, they also spread their cheeks for easy entry, and they certainly doth not protest.

But hey, Andy always takes the blame, claims they'll learn from this, and says they'll fix it.

We're heading to Denver, a supposedly easy win, we'll see if Andy can get them excited to participate in that contest.

ShowtimeSBMVP 10-14-2019 09:09 AM

Sounds like he will play Thursday

Flying High D 10-14-2019 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 14524240)
He's a player's coach. That's why they love playing under him, he's more worried about them liking him than winning, so it's like Being at Club Med for his players. Hell even the officials love the Andy-lead Chiefs, Andy;s not only taught them to bend over for the ass-screwings, they also spread their cheeks for easy entry, and they certainly doth not protest.

But hey, Andy always takes the blame, claims they'll learn from this, and says they'll fix it.

We're heading to Denver, a supposedly easy win, we'll see if Andy can get them excited to participate in that contest.

Don’t forget they also self lubricate and Samantha stays fresh for the opposing team and media by not playing and getting all dirty and sweaty.