ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs' Player Jevon Belcher involved in murder-suicide, shoots self at Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267244)

doomy3 12-01-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9167215)
Making jokes in a serious thread is a bannable offense. This is not a prayer thread. Still is borderline. Why do you need to push the envelope in this thread?

That's absurd.

Ultra Peanut 12-01-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9167838)
Without going back and having to read everyone's friggen opinion on what the league should do or what they now think of Jevon has anyone found out anything about the kid was not his rumour?

It's way too early to know anything, really. It's a plausible explanation for how something like this happened, which also makes it plausible that it's speculation someone accidentally spread as truth.

God, this is so horrible.

BigRedChief 12-01-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9167819)
Such terrible news, JFC. Thoughts and prayers to all the people affected by this.

BigRedChief and Dave, you guys both need to shut the **** up. Jovan was obviously a troubled individual, not some cold-blooded murderer, show some ****ing sympathy and be grateful you're not going through something like he was. Dumbasses.

**** you and your attempt to censor whats said on this board. Defending a murderer because he was troubled? :shake:

lcarus 12-01-2012 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9167807)
If you depend on any Panthers or Chiefs players in fantasy football, your team is done anyway.

:LOL: True. I actually didn't play this year so I don't even care. I'm sure there's some jackass out there who is saying "I need Cam Newton to play tomorrow! Wah!"

Hootie 12-01-2012 01:45 PM

Why doesn't everyone just calm down with the personal attacks? Geez Louise!

The_Doctor10 12-01-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9167840)
And you're and idiot piece of shit...
Posted via Mobile Device

But he didn't kill anyone. Belcher did.

Dayze 12-01-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9167829)
100% yes. Everybody needs to get wind of this, because this is a top-notch idea.

She's someone who ACTUALLY needs saving. I'd be fine with holding off on banners for the rest of the year and donating the rest of that money to her.

I've already donated but I'd go another 25 if this were to happen

BigRedChief 12-01-2012 01:48 PM

I love the idea of giving the leftover funds to the daughter.

memyselfI 12-01-2012 01:48 PM

Love, love, love OKCs idea and I too would donate to something positive by SOC. But didn't they already publicly pledge money to Big Bros? Can't reneg on that if so.

O.city 12-01-2012 01:48 PM

If they are gonna play tomorrow chiefs fans need to pack arrowhead ala 90s style to show we support them and they are family when they become a chief.

I know this year has been tough and we aren't happy with the way things have gone but now isn't a time for that. The players need our support

suds79 12-01-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9167819)
Such terrible news, JFC. Thoughts and prayers to all the people affected by this.

BigRedChief and Dave, you guys both need to shut the **** up. Jovan was obviously a troubled individual, not some cold-blooded murderer, show some ****ing sympathy and be grateful you're not going through something like he was. Dumbasses.

Why do we always use the "troubled" or "temporarily insane" BS. So much? It's a crutch.

Everybody has had some F-ed up stuff happen in our lives. Some even more than others. But that's never an excuse to murder someone.

I don't believe one moment ever defines us in who we are. But our actions are part of who we are. So at least in that respect, Jovan has to own that murderer label.

Sad story.

Raiderhater 12-01-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9167828)
No where did I say that was THE factor. It might be A factor. These things so not happen in a vaccum. He likely has a history (based on things we are now reading) of uncontrollable rage perhaps after growing up watching it himself. His choice of major could indicate his desire to try to do things differently but in the end he could not.

I think people outside of this situation will likely see his professional pressures played a part in this situation. Perhaps fueling his sense of inadequacy and rage. Perhaps as he saw in his own home growing up.

Seems like you have flipped (imagine that) from it was a major proponent of his actions to it might have a little something to do with them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9167360)
Neither. Look, people who have healthy support systems don't do this. Think of how your job might be your sanctuary if your home life is bad or vice versa. Also think about how a quiet person (as he's been described all morning) would have a hard time opening up to other people because it's not his nature.

So he's having problems at home where he can internalize it and no one knows. But he goes to work where his failures are on display. Not just his but his team, the organization, the city. The support system within the players seems to still be there as we've not seen ANY public blaming or dissing of each other. But once he leaves that locker room all good feelings there are no longer. The failings are out in the open and a matter of public discourse. They are on the field and in the air. They are on the television and on the airwaves.

There is no soap box here. There is the fact that someone who feels they have something going right in their lives does not do this unless they are mentally ill which, if that is the case, he is likely not equipped to handle the pressure of the NFL.

The energy at Arrowhead has been toxic for awhile (see their home record) and I think that it would not be surprising if some of the players have been dealing with depression or other types of mental health issues. I'm not saying any of this caused Belcher's actions but to believe they were not ANY FACTOR AT ALL is not realistic.

BJ2K 12-01-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9167864)
If they are gonna play tomorrow chiefs fans need to pack arrowhead ala 90s style to show we support them and they are family when they become a chief.

I know this year has been tough and we aren't happy with the way things have gone but now isn't a time for that. The players need our support

I think we should have the game, and support the team more than ever.

DaneMcCloud 12-01-2012 01:50 PM

This is just incredibly sad.

Pants 12-01-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9167849)
**** you and your attempt to censor whats said on this board. Defending a murderer because he was troubled? :shake:

I'm not the one calling for bans in the thread, guy. I'm just saying you need to shut the **** up because you're being a callous piece of shit. Cold-blooded murderers don't kill themselves. I think it's pretty obvious he was mentally and emotionally crippled when he pulled that trigger both times. That can happen to anyone, you douche. Show some class.

jspchief 12-01-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Without going back and having to read everyone's friggen opinion on what the league should do or what they now think of Jevon has anyone found out anything about the kid was not his rumour?

Focus on the gossip.

DeezNutz 12-01-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9167870)
That can happen to anyone, you douche.

Don't agree.

LiL stumppy 12-01-2012 01:51 PM

They will play solely because of draft position. It could make a big difference in who got the number one pick.. It's the nfl, they simply cannot not play.

SAUTO 12-01-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smed1065 (Post 9167367)
IIRC, it is usually covered after a certain time period.. Like 1 to 3 years.

Yep for sure. My best friends MIL killed herself last year and they got the insurance Monty
Posted via Mobile Device

MahiMike 12-01-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 9166600)
This is quite possibly the most unbelievable tragedy in the history of the NFL.

Like something out of movie. We as fans have suffered for 40 years and now this incident will never be forgotten. Even our players have had enough of this crap.

The Poz 12-01-2012 01:53 PM

I'll be upset if they put Belcher's # on their helmets. If anything they put the initials of both the mother he murdered and the 3 month old he orphaned. Sure, he was troubled but ruining dozens of lives of those involved was pure selfishness.

suds79 12-01-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

That can happen to anyone, you douche. Show some class.

You really don't believe in personal responsibility at all then if you truly believe temporary insanity can happen to anybody any time.

Are you a lawyer?

Hootie 12-01-2012 01:53 PM

Belcher made $2M this year...pretty sure the kid gets that estate...or at least a good portion when she turns 18. Leave the SOC funds to the boys and girls club.

LiL stumppy 12-01-2012 01:54 PM

There is a comment on one of her pics where Jackie's wife says something about the baby and Jevon...

Bearcat 12-01-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9167852)
Why doesn't everyone just calm down with the personal attacks? Geez Louise!

But, I want to use this opportunity to get on my soapbox and be self-righteous while showing off my mad speculation skillz... :deevee:

Hootie 12-01-2012 01:54 PM

And this is no worse than the Rae Carruth tragedy...other than people other than chiefs fans knew Rae Carruth.

Pants 12-01-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9167866)
Why do we always use the "troubled" or "temporarily insane" BS. So much? It's a crutch.

Everybody has had some F-ed up stuff happen in our lives. Some even more than others. But that's never an excuse to murder someone.

I don't believe one moment ever defines us in who we are. But our actions are part of who we are. So at least in that respect, Jovan has to own that murderer label.

Sad story.

There are no excuses for murdering someone. I just think people need to show some sympathy to individuals who go over that edge. I have no sympathy towards cold-blooded murderers and I don't think Jovan was one.

ROYC75 12-01-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9167849)

A lot of innocent people involved are suffering here from this tragic event, all from the mental stability of one individual.

You being a self righteous jerk does not glorify your insensitive ways.

IMHO, BigRedChief needs a BigWhiteChillPill for awhile.

Yes Javon committed a crime, let's leave it at that and concentrate on the healing part now.

BigRedChief 12-01-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

I'm not the one calling for bans in the thread, guy. I'm just saying you need to shut the **** up because you're being a callous piece of shit. Cold-blooded murderers don't kill themselves. I think it's pretty obvious he was mentally and emotionally crippled when he pulled that trigger both times. That can happen to anyone, you douche. Show some class.

I think you should keep your "he was just troubled" opinion to yourself and STFU. And I will not state my opinion any more in this thread.

ChiefMojo 12-01-2012 01:55 PM

The excuse of being mentally ill gets thrown around to much. There are sane people out there that make horrible decisions in the end they have to pay for. Just because Jovan did this act didn't mean he is mentally ill. It does seem he knew exactly what he had just done after the fact and him saying his peace to the Chiefs brass before offing himself says a lot. He knew he made a horrible mistake imo.

Hootie 12-01-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Poz (Post 9167881)
I'll be upset if they put Belcher's # on their helmets. If anything they put the initials of both the mother he murdered and the 3 month old he orphaned. Sure, he was troubled but ruining dozens of lives of those involved was pure selfishness.

The players lost a friend...I won't judge them for any way they choose to grieve.

Robo-Chachi 12-01-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9167885)
Belcher made $2M this year...pretty sure the kid gets that estate...or at least a good portion when she turns 18. Leave the SOC funds to the boys and girls club.

I was just thinking the same thing looking up Belcher's contracts. It is a nice gesture, but that kid may stand to get a trust with more money than I'll ever see.

Lumpy 12-01-2012 01:55 PM

It's crazy how a tragic event like this brings out the hostility in some people.

The guy lost it, killed his g/f, and shot himself. Many are affected by his actions and will continue to live w/ the pain for the rest of their lives. Are any of us directly affected? Aside from losing a player on the field, no, we're not.

Bowser 12-01-2012 01:56 PM

LEVITY BREAK:

Hootie is the voice of reason in this thread. Hootie.

what is this I don't even

:)

suds79 12-01-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9167892)
There are no excuses for murdering someone. I just think people need to show some sympathy to individuals who go over that edge. I have no sympathy towards cold-blooded murderers and I don't think Jovan was one.

So in your mind Jovan isn't a murderer? Cold blooded, hot blooded in a dispute, its still murder. Doesn't matter.

BIG_DADDY 12-01-2012 01:57 PM

Funny, people take their own life experience and value system and attach it to somebody else's life in a situation they know almost nothing about and pass judgement. Unbelievable, really.

DeezNutz 12-01-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

I have no sympathy towards cold-blooded murderers and I don't think Jovan was one.

Well, we're trying to draw distinctions when I just don't see them. Whether he acted out of rage, drugs/alcohol, the result is the same.

He murdered an innocent woman and scarred numerous individuals. I do not feel bad for him in the slightest. I feel bad for everyone else involved, though.

The Poz 12-01-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9167899)
The players lost a friend...I won't judge them for any way they choose to grieve.

I'll never agree to wearing his number but maybe the LB's should wear his shoulder/neck pad thing his used to sport out there.

DeezNutz 12-01-2012 01:59 PM

Wouldn't anything on the outside of the helmet/uniform have to be league approved?

BIG_DADDY 12-01-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9167891)
And this is no worse than the Rae Carruth tragedy...other than people other than chiefs fans knew Rae Carruth.

Horrific metaphore.

DrunkBassGuitar 12-01-2012 02:00 PM

I take back what I said earlier.

Play the game, but let any player who doesn't feel comfortable playing or doesn't want to play out of the game without any sort of penalty. If a player needs time to grieve, then give it to him. If a player needs to play to help them deal with what happened, then they should have that option too. People deal with shit in different ways

Pants 12-01-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9167883)
You really don't believe in personal responsibility at all then if you truly believe temporary insanity can happen to anybody any time.

Are you a lawyer?

I'm not a lawyer. I just think that something was clearly off with Javon. I'm not saying it's OK that he killed someone, or that he's somehow excused. He took his own life, which probably means he couldn't live with himself anymore, who knows what he was going through. I just don't think he deserves to be treated like some cold-blooded murderer and be condemned in a fashion Dave and BRC were condemning him in.

BIG_DADDY 12-01-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9167901)
It's crazy how a tragic event like this brings out the hostility in some people.

The guy lost it, killed his g/f, and shot himself. Many are affected by his actions and will continue to live w/ the pain for the rest of their lives. Are any of us directly affected? Aside from losing a player on the field, no, we're not.

People need something to attach themself to and be upset about so they can discharge all the built up shit they have inside about their own pathetic little lives.

tk13 12-01-2012 02:03 PM

The difference between this and all those other situations in sports history...is it wasn't just a domestic disturbance. The guy went to the team facility and did it right in front of the front office and coaching staff of the team. I certainly don't know of any other situation like this. The head coach and GM of this team just watched one of their players kill himself. That's brutal. I don't know if you can compare it to anything.

AdumbGuy 12-01-2012 02:04 PM

I don't see how they can play this game. How do you focus on football during this? What, will the opposing coaches attack the chiefs linebacking corps because they're weaker now because one of them is dead?

Forfeit the damn game if need be, there's more important things than football.

Dartgod 12-01-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

I think that was some speculation posted by one of the members here. I have not heard this anywhere else.

Irresponsible, as it has now taken life as fact.

suds79 12-01-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9167921)
I'm not a lawyer. I just think that something was clearly off with Javon. I'm not saying it's OK that he killed someone, or that he's somehow excused. He took his own life, which probably means he couldn't live with himself anymore, who knows what he was going through. I just don't think he deserves to be treated like some cold-blooded murderer and be condemned in a fashion Dave and BRC were condemning him in.

fair enough I just think we're splitting hairs. were talking about the difference between cold blooded murder and just murder. either way I think it will be a sad day with the Chiefs if they wear some patch honoring the guy.

Hammock Parties 12-01-2012 02:04 PM

I don't know if this was accurate or not but I was told this morning the Chiefs don't even have a psychiatrist/counselor on their staff for the players.

SAUTO 12-01-2012 02:04 PM

Is the game actually blacked out? I'm not seeing it on my guide
Posted via Mobile Device

Hootie 12-01-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9167903)
LEVITY BREAK:

Hootie is the voice of reason in this thread. Hootie.

what is this I don't even

:)

I've rebranded my style, I'm no longer here to bicker. If someone wants to bicker with me I'll move along. I like you guys too much to be away for years at a time because I'm thick headed.

lcarus 12-01-2012 02:06 PM

Belcher placed on PUP.

SAUTO 12-01-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Doctor10 (Post 9167855)
But he didn't kill anyone. Belcher did.

And? Doesn't change the facts
Posted via Mobile Device

Lumpy 12-01-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9167922)
People need something to attach themself to and be upset about so they can discharge all the built up shit they have inside about their own pathetic little lives.

Apparently.

Hootie 12-01-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9167919)
Horrific metaphore.

?

I wasn't trying to use a metaphor, just saying we've seen this same tragedy play out with a more famous player...and it was probably a more cowardly crime

alnorth 12-01-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdumbGuy (Post 9167927)
I don't see how they can play this game. How do you focus on football during this? What, will the opposing coaches attack the chiefs linebacking corps because they're weaker now because one of them is dead?

Forfeit the damn game if need be, there's more important things than football.

suppose the players want to play?

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the players turn out not to be the fragile porcelain vases some are making them out to be.

BIG_DADDY 12-01-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 9167928)
I think that was some speculation posted by one of the members here. I have not heard this anywhere else.

Thanks

MMXcalibur 12-01-2012 02:07 PM

If they make the Chiefs play this game, I'm all for taking a knee and going to the locker room after 1 play.

Lumpy 12-01-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9167934)
I've rebranded my style, I'm no longer here to bicker. If someone wants to bicker with me I'll move along. I like you guys too much to be away for years at a time because I'm thick headed.

Welcome back.

WoodDraw 12-01-2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9167923)
The difference between this and all those other situations in sports history...is it wasn't just a domestic disturbance. The guy went to the team facility and did it right in front of the front office and coaching staff of the team. I certainly don't know of any other situation like this. The head coach and GM of this team just watched one of their players kill himself. That's brutal. I don't know if you can compare it to anything.

This is a great point.

The talk about postponing the game - it really has to be about the players and the staff. The families will be mourning privately, the fans general reactions will be, "That's sad - what a ****ed up story." But it's completely unrealistic to expect those present and involved to prepare for a game right now.

I'll differ to their judgement, but if they ask to postpone, **** the NFL if they won't agree.

Discuss Thrower 12-01-2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9167938)
Belcher placed on PUP.

I amazed this came before a Tombstone macro.

Rasputin 12-01-2012 02:08 PM

They make a big deal about letting players play with concussions. Well the whole team got concussed today. They could postpone it till after reg season & not have any affect on the playoffs. The only implication would be draft spot but at least the teams would be prepared to play at a higher level.

Mr. Laz 12-01-2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 9167928)

The person who originally commented about it said it was a rumor.

it has always been discussed as a rumor

anyone taking it as a fact is choosing to make that distinction

we know very few facts about the entire situation

AdumbGuy 12-01-2012 02:09 PM

Quote:

This. How do you focus on game plans just having watched somebody kill himself.

Mother****erJones 12-01-2012 02:09 PM

The Program ‏@theprogramkc
The Kansas City Police Department has released the name of the victim. Her name is Kassandra Perkins. Age 22.

Mr. Laz 12-01-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9167948)
Welcome back.

who is he/she?

lcarus 12-01-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9167954)
I amazed this came before a Tombstone macro.

No Tombstone yet? Weird.

memyselfI 12-01-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

I don't either. The law does take crimes of passion into consideration. Some of my judgment on this would depend on intent and premeditation. Why does a person with rage issues or violent temperment buy or obtain a hand gun? Is it with the intent to intimidate or threaten? I think that could be considered premeditated, IMO.

Bowser 12-01-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9167961)
The Program ‏@theprogramkc
The Kansas City Police Department has released the name of the victim. Her name is Kassandra Perkins. Age 22.

So young. Had her whole life in front of her. Such a senseless waste.

Hootie 12-01-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

This is very true, good point.

Hopefully the report I read where he walked away was accurate I'd never want to witness what you see in the movies...

It would haunt my dreams.

Mother****erJones 12-01-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9167921)

Totally agree.

Lumpy 12-01-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9167962)
who is he/she?

I'll leave that for him to release.

Dartgod 12-01-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9167958)

Yeah, I just found the post and you did specify that it was speculation. A few others are running with it as fact. Apologies to you...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9167462)
Nobody condones his actions but if rumors are true it's not as crazy as you might think. l

following is complete rumor/conjecture/hypothesis:

1. Girlfriend decides, for whatever reason, that today is the day she tells Belcher that 'their' child is not biologically his.

2. Belcher loses it and in his anger and grief grabs a gun and shoots her

3. after his grief/rages subsides he looks down at what he's done.

He's killed the woman he loves ... he career is over ... his life(as he knows it) is over ... he's going to jail for 20+ years. Depression sets in and he decides he doesn't deserve or want to live with it.

So he decides to say his goodbyes and take his own life. The Chiefs are his only family or maybe his only family close enough to visit.

drives to Arrowhead, says 'Goodbye' and as soon as Police arrive and force the timing of the decision, he pulls trigger.

just a possibility

jspchief 12-01-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9167958)

Done in poor taste.

BigRedChief 12-01-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9167908)
Funny, people take their own life experience and value system and attach it to somebody else's life in a situation they know almost nothing about and pass judgement. Unbelievable, really.

I'm sure that is the case with me. I publically apologize to anyone that I offended for letting my personal experiences color my posts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9167469)
JFC, I had a friend kill another friend in front of me accidentally with a gun. I had another friend kill himself over a girl in front of me.

I worked in an ER/ICU for 9 years taking care of failed suicides and saw the pain that the family had to endure.

BIG_DADDY 12-01-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9167943)
?

I wasn't trying to use a metaphor, just saying we've seen this same tragedy play out with a more famous player...and it was probably a more cowardly crime

The premeditated killing of your unborn child and girlfriend to avoid losing money and this crime of passion fueled by something we do not know about yet are very different. The only similarity is somebody ended up dead.

Mr. Laz 12-01-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9167971)
I'll leave that for him to release.

speak woman!!

don't make me ........... (too soon? :evil: )

Hootie 12-01-2012 02:12 PM

The NFL doesn't want to compete with MNF...the chiefs have to play and it's a damn shame. The $$$$$ is too important. It is what it is.

memyselfI 12-01-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9167932)
I don't know if this was accurate or not but I was told this morning the Chiefs don't even have a psychiatrist/counselor on their staff for the players.

I think that is a fireable offense on a 1-10 team. Pathetic, if true.

Lumpy 12-01-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9167980)
speak woman!!

don't make me ........... (too soon? :evil: )

Honestly, I believe his identity was already mentioned in this thread.

And, yes. Way too soon.

Mother****erJones 12-01-2012 02:13 PM

He apparently told Pioli and Crennel thank you for all they've done. WOW. Shocked, stunned, etc all the above. Just can't let all this bottle up. Talk to someone to help. I had a friend kill himself a few years ago. So this is a little de ja vu