ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop ***Official Knowmo2724 homer-2000 thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=211188)

vailpass 08-02-2011 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 7795313)
Knowmo's inside your head /vailpass

There is a thread on a Chiefs board dedicated to him with over 2200 posts. You tell me.

vailpass 08-02-2011 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 7795323)
Breaston is the best slot receiver in the game? Or, are you just playing the knomo card and saying your new guy is the best because he's now a Chief?

Before he blew his knee out Breaston was a good #3 with Fitz and Anquan to occupy the D and Warner throwing to him. There is a reason PHX let him go so easily.

Mile High Mania 08-02-2011 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 7795325)
There is a thread on a Chiefs board dedicated to him with over 2200 posts. You tell me.

And, it's been here for 2 years... they love to feed.

Quesadilla Joe 08-02-2011 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 7795301)
Julian Thomas. That's cute.

The Chiefs signed Steve Breaston, the best slot receiver in the game, and now have so much depth on the defensive line it's not even funny. Jerrell Powe figures to become our Vince Wilfork, and we have Kelly Gregg to guide him along that path for this year. Brandon Silas is a cheap free agent we picked up who is the best rising star in terms of 3-4 LBs. Once Carr, Hali, and Houston sign contracts, there's really no stopping this team

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I am nothing like that. I actually provide links to prove what I say. The Derrick Thomas and Gates comparisons were made by people around the league.

I don't think everybody we sign is a great player, I just don't talk about the negatives of the Broncos.

Mile High Mania 08-02-2011 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 7795329)
Before he blew his knee out Breaston was a good #3 with Fitz and Anquan to occupy the D and Warner throwing to him. There is a reason PHX let him go so easily.

Well, sure... the league is littered with great #3 options.

Mile High Mania 08-02-2011 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7795333)
I don't think everybody we sign is a great player, I just don't talk about the negatives of the Broncos.

I honestly don't think you believe that any exist...

BigCatDaddy 08-02-2011 11:10 AM

Quote:

Breaston is the best slot receiver in the game? Or, are you just playing the knomo card and saying your new guy is the best because he's now a Chief?

Serious? That had Knowmo interpretation written all over it.

RealSNR 08-02-2011 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 7795325)

The other option is to:

A) Let him run rampant and post all his little bullshit twitters in random threads where we're actually talking football

B) Ban him

This thread is a great idea. It's the perfect place for us to let off steam. And it's easy to find, too.

Quesadilla Joe 08-02-2011 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 7795338)
I honestly don't think you believe that any exist...

I believe that Zane Beadles and JD Walton are a waste of space and need to be replaced ASAP.

RealSNR 08-02-2011 11:13 AM

Quote:

You tell me. All I'm saying is Jon Baldwin is going to be better than Larry Fitzgerald. Numerous NFL sources have written about it... I'm just reposting their stuff that's all

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

vailpass 08-02-2011 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 7795342)
The other option is to:

A) Let him run rampant and post all his little bullshit twitters in random threads where we're actually talking football

B) Ban him

This thread is a great idea. It's the perfect place for us to let off steam. And it's easy to find, too.

There is a twitter fiend on this board but it isn't knowmo.
I'm not knocking you having a thread dedicated to one poster so you can let off steam, just don't knock me when I say knowmo is in some of your heads. The thread is proof.

vailpass 08-02-2011 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 7795348)
You tell me. All I'm saying is Jon Baldwin is going to be better than Larry Fitzgerald. Numerous NFL sources have written about it... I'm just reposting their stuff that's all

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Isn't that cute?

RealSNR 08-02-2011 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7795333)
I am nothing like that. I actually provide links to prove what I say. The Derrick Thomas and Gates comparisons were made by people around the league.

Yeah. Bunch of people say "based on what I've seen in training camp, Julian Thomas = Antonio Gates" and you actually believe it before you even see the kid play a down in the NFL.

You did this last year, too. Your defensive line was the best in the division, if I recall. Tebow, who was looking great in training camp was the new savior of the franchise. Demaryius Thomas was the next Calvin Johnson. Your secondary was one of the most talented in the league. And you said all of this before the first preseason game.

BigCatDaddy 08-02-2011 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 7795357)
Yeah. Bunch of people say "based on what I've seen in training camp, Julian Thomas = Antonio Gates" and you actually believe it before you even see the kid play a down in the NFL.

You did this last year, too. Your defensive line was the best in the division, if I recall. Tebow, who was looking great in training camp was the new savior of the franchise. Demaryius Thomas was the next Calvin Johnson. Your secondary was one of the most talented in the league. And you said all of this before the first preseason game.

McDaniel = HOF Coach

Ayers = Best run stopper in the league

RealSNR 08-02-2011 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 7795354)
Isn't that cute?

@faketwitter
Jon Baldwin is looking so impressive, he might surpass DBowe as the NFL's TD leader for a WR #vailpassdrinkshisownpee

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)