ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

BossChief 10-24-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9045900)
I don't even remember what I said at this point. Just give me a negative rep and state your case there. Please quit shitting all over threads ok?

I was wrong but, you know what I meant.

Thanks

does your mom still smell like my pee?

Otter 10-24-2012 02:52 PM

This thread is making me sick of Geno Smith.

RealSNR 10-24-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 9046055)

Cool story, bro. Door's that way.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-24-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 9046055)

:( Unsubscribe! Save yourself Otter!

saphojunkie 10-24-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9045343)
It's not worth my time. You look it up and tell me if there is one. I know you understood the point anyway. It's the same thing as pointing out a mispelled word. It is bullshit.

What if none of them have the most important quality you are looking for? Do you wait until you find it? Or, do you marry the first one you see, buy Richard Simmons Sweatin' to the Oldies DVD, and trust that she'll lose 47 lbs. before summer?

It sounds nice but, it's not reality. You can turn a housewife into a ho but, you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Man, you just straight ****ing suck.

SAUTO 10-24-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunger (Post 9044860)
:(Ya know fellow Chiefs Fans,Here @ CP.I'm beginning to wonder if most of the posters are high school freshman.This thread exemplifies such an observance..No wonder I don't visit much..I''l come back when everyone grows up.Ya Geno Smith,for now.I'm out.

go back to fisting your sister then
Posted via Mobile Device

cyborgtable 10-24-2012 03:39 PM

If Geno Smith has the physical skills and the intangibles you want pull the trigger. If you aren't sure about the intangibles because either he hasn't had to face to much adversity in college, Cam, or not sure if he is a product of the system/talent around him, you still pull the trigger.

If you are wrong then look again, but Geno has crazy deep ball accuracy, his team has no ground game or defense and West Virginia's version of the air raid doesn't do much to help against press defenses, last season Cincinnati, Syracuse, and Pittsburgh did it and slowed the offense down.

Physically he has it and isn't a product of the rest of the team. IMO he should be the first off the board

Woodchuck 10-24-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9046142)
You have no idea what you're talking about. Man, you just straight ****ing suck.

Right now, I value leadership the most for KC. None of them have emerged as the leader I am looking for. I feel we don't just need a strong QB. We need a strong QB that's a leader. Do I take the closest one and try and make a leader out of them? Or, do I wait until next year? It was a valid question in the form of a joke that pertained to your initial post.

Quote:

You can all talk until you're blue in the tits about why Geno Smith or Barkley or Wilson isn't worth the risk. You know what you sound like? The guy who keeps dating great girls but breaks up with them because he's unsure she's "the one." Lemme tell you something... there is no "the one." You find someone that has all the qualities you're looking for, you make the commitment, and then you spend the next several years tweaking and adjusting to find that harmonious partnership.

Sack up and take the plunge or die alone looking for the sure thing. Your call.

Per your initial post, it's a valid question.

htismaqe 10-24-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9046279)
Right now, I value leadership the most for KC. None of them have emerged as the leader I am looking for. I feel we don't just need a strong QB. We need a strong QB that's a leader. Do I take the closest one and try and make a leader out of them? Or, do I wait until next year? It was a valid question in the form of a joke that pertained to your initial post.

Per your initial post, it's a valid question.

Matt Cassel, TEAM CAPTAIN.

Take me to your leader!

ROFLROFLROFL

BossChief 10-24-2012 04:43 PM

I'm gonna work hard, I'm gonna work tremendously hard and I'm a leader on this team in which I'm a captain.

Woodchuck 10-24-2012 05:09 PM

You guys are clueless. Matt Cassel is a horrible leader. That's the point. We are lacking leadership on all three phases of the game. Do you see Cam Newton's name on three topics on the front page of the Lounge today? Laugh it up now guys. Because if we are in the situation Carolina is in - in 2014, you won't be laughing.

htismaqe 10-24-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9046374)
You guys are clueless. Matt Cassel is a horrible leader. That's the point. We are lacking leadership on all three phases of the game. Do you see Cam Newton's name on three topics on the front page of the Lounge today? Laugh it up now guys. Because if we are in the situation Carolina is in - in 2014, you won't be laughing.

The players in KC LOVE him.

You have a problem with consistency. Or objectivity.

Or BOTH.

BossChief 10-24-2012 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9046386)
The players in KC LOVE him.

You have a problem with consistency. Or objectivity.

Or BOTH.

The players DON'T love Matt Cassel (the player), at all.

Quite the contrary, actually.

htismaqe 10-24-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9046458)
The players DON'T love Matt Cassel (the player), at all.

Quite the contrary, actually.

So when they all say he's a leader, they're lying?

L.A. Chieffan 10-24-2012 05:45 PM

I wouldnt try and put it all on a rookie qb. Guys like Flacco and Schaub are going to be FAs next year