ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=245442)

Quesadilla Joe 08-11-2011 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 7817656)
No point in using any shotgun other than the spas in MW2. All others suck major ass. Rangers are ok if they're akimbo, but not better than the spas. Other than that, you're wasting your time if you pick out another shotgun.

You must not have tried the AA12. The AA12 will obliterate the Spas in close range. The Spas has better range but all you have to do with the AA12 is hold down the trigger and anything within 10 feet dies, ESPECIALLY when you have extended mags on the AA12.

ThaVirus 08-11-2011 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7817997)
You must not have tried the AA12. The AA12 will obliterate the Spas in close range. The Spas has better range but all you have to do with the AA12 is hold down the trigger and anything within 10 feet dies, ESPECIALLY when you have extended mags on the AA12.

He speaks the truth. Anything within 10 feet of the AA12 is turning into soup. The range is atrocious though, that's why I prefer the Spas overall. I'd give it about 70%-30% with the Spas taking the majority. AA12 is fun if you plan to be in small rooms often.

Sofa King 08-12-2011 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 7818048)
He speaks the truth. Anything within 10 feet of the AA12 is turning into soup. The range is atrocious though, that's why I prefer the Spas overall. I'd give it about 70%-30% with the Spas taking the majority. AA12 is fun if you plan to be in small rooms often.

The Range being terrible, as is the reload time. Machine gun fire has the downfall of reloading way more often, much of the time when you're in a group of people and can't afford to reload, and you also run out of ammo faster.

The Spas can get you from farther away as well as kill multiple enemies no problem.

Spas > AA12

ThaVirus 08-12-2011 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7819063)
The Range being terrible, as is the reload time. Machine gun fire has the downfall of reloading way more often, much of the time when you're in a group of people and can't afford to reload, and you also run out of ammo faster.

The Spas can get you from farther away as well as kill multiple enemies no problem.
Y

Spas > AA12

I agree. Just making an argument for the AA because it most definitely wasn't worthless. Throw scavenger on it, try and stay in small rooms and you're good to go.

Quesadilla Joe 08-12-2011 11:13 AM

All I know is I feel a hell of a lot more confident rushing a building with an AA12 than I do with a Spas. Normally I will get one or two baddies with the Spas and then I will get mowed down during the pump action animation.

With the AA12 w/ extended mags I know for a fact that I am the only one who is going to come out of that building alive.

ThaVirus 08-12-2011 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7819528)
All I know is I feel a hell of a lot more confident rushing a building with an AA12 than I do with a Spas. Normally I will get one or two baddies with the Spas and then I will get mowed down during the pump action animation.

With the AA12 w/ extended mags I know for a fact that I am the only one who is going to come out of that building alive.

This. The AA is ****ing vicious.

Sofa King 08-12-2011 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7819528)

Stop standing out in the wide open and aim faster.

Problem solved.

Quesadilla Joe 09-02-2011 05:38 PM

Lots of MW3 info coming out right now because of that CODXP event. So far have heard that Sniping is a hell of a lot easier than it was in MW2 and that shotguns will not be secondaries like in MW2. Heard it feels exactly like MW2 but the assault rifles have more recoil.

SnakeXJones 09-02-2011 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7874809)
Lots of MW3 info coming out right now because of that CODXP event. So far have heard that Sniping is a hell of a lot easier than it was in MW2 and that shotguns will not be secondaries like in MW2. Heard it feels exactly like MW2 but the assault rifles have more recoil.

Snipers was easy as hell in MW2

Quesadilla Joe 09-02-2011 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeXJones (Post 7874829)
Snipers was easy as hell in MW2

No kidding, it was easier than in COD 4 and World at War. Heard that the idle sway is all but gone on snipers too.

Bump 09-02-2011 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7874834)
No kidding, it was easier than in COD 4 and World at War. Heard that the idle sway is all but gone on snipers too.

I just hope that they didn't change the quikskoping!!!! Aim in general area of the head, tap left trigger and BOOM headshot every time baby!

Setsuna 09-02-2011 06:02 PM

Ummmm no campers please? CoD:BO was, is, and always will be garbage. If treyarch makes another CoD, no one will buy it.

Pants 09-02-2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 7874842)
I just hope that they didn't change the quikskoping!!!! Aim in general area of the head, tap left trigger and BOOM headshot every time baby!

Hey, what's your gamer tag, man?

crispystl 09-02-2011 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 7874856)
Ummmm no campers please? CoD:BO was, is, and always will be garbage. If treyarch makes another CoD, no one will buy it.

Seriously Treyarch can kiss my ass I'll never buy another one of those games. Hell my brother gave me Black Ops and I still hated it.

Setsuna 09-02-2011 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl420 (Post 7874948)
Seriously Treyarch can kiss my ass I'll never buy another one of those games. Hell my brother gave me Black Ops and I still hated it.

How can I rep you? Or am I too new?