ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs coach: Steve Breaston is a backup right now (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265204)

DaneMcCloud 10-16-2012 07:56 PM

Someone, PLEASE ban BobTard ****pants.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9022105)
There's just one problem - you didn't articulate your argument this way before.

You know why I jumped all over you earlier? Because instead of saying "Bowe need to work harder" or "Bowe is a notch below elite" you said "Bowe is a tool", busted on him pointing at the back of his jersey as if that somehow has ANYTHING to do with how good of a player he is, and then proceeded to call him fatty.

If you want to be taken seriously, you need to construct your criticism better. As it stood (up until the post above at least) your posts looked like those of a guy who's girlfriend was hitting on Bowe at a party.

the pointing at the back of his jersey is emblematic of his 'me-first' attitude; sorry y'all focused so much on that. I mentioned the drops and his tendency to disappear when(if?) the game happens to be on the line.

You notice how Fitz and Megatron et. al. catch a shitton of their passes in truly meaningful situations - Arizona last Sunday perfect example. Kolb is hurt, Skelton in, throws to Fitz repeatedly who is always open and makes the catches to put his team in a position to win. Bowe doesn't do that. That article I posted from 2010 about Haley, Keyshawn, Fitz and D-Bowe?? There's a lot to read between the lines on in that article.

A LOT.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9022146)
Someone, PLEASE ban BobTard ****pants.

someone, PLEASE ban your mom from 47th and Prospect; the AIDS epidemic has reached critical mass.

SDChiefs 10-16-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9019197)
im not going to hate on McCluster because at least he ****ing does somewhat of production but Jon Baldwin was a waste of a first round pick and is an overrated practice warrior stain. Dude cant beat the press, he cant locate the ball and he makes every catch look harder than it is. You are 6'5 you dont need to do jumping 1 handed grab attempts while twisting your body just for an 8 yard catch so you can showboat.

The scary part is I think they are giving him all these game reps because they expect him to take over for Bowe next season. And if Baldwin is our #1 WR, we are ****ed.

All because PioLLLLLi's father in law told him AJ Green and Jon Baldwin are the same player. Yeah great piece of info you ****ing old piece of trash. Stuck with another bum draft pick.

but hey its a process

Lmao. With matt cassel you absolutely have to jump and attempt 1 handed grabs from 8 yards out. And when baldwin is the 2nd or third read hes not gonna get the ball to him because cassel will look at bowe and look at mccluster and then check down to charles or eachus. Yeah **** baldwin, he sucks.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefs (Post 9022369)
Lmao. With matt cassel you absolutely have to jump and attempt 1 handed grabs from 8 yards out. And when baldwin is the 2nd or third read hes not gonna get the ball to him because cassel will look at bowe and look at mccluster and then check down to charles or eachus. Yeah **** baldwin, he sucks.

pretty much.

And, back on topic...

THROW THE ****IN' BALL TO BREASTON!!!

htismaqe 10-16-2012 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9022175)
the pointing at the back of his jersey is emblematic of his 'me-first' attitude; sorry y'all focused so much on that. I mentioned the drops and his tendency to disappear when(if?) the game happens to be on the line.

You notice how Fitz and Megatron et. al. catch a shitton of their passes in truly meaningful situations - Arizona last Sunday perfect example. Kolb is hurt, Skelton in, throws to Fitz repeatedly who is always open and makes the catches to put his team in a position to win. Bowe doesn't do that. That article I posted from 2010 about Haley, Keyshawn, Fitz and D-Bowe?? There's a lot to read between the lines on in that article.

A LOT.

Lots of guys, especially WRS have me-first attitudes. We've established that already.

What you haven't established is some kind of connection between his attitude and his play on the field. Because there isn't one.

Dwayne Bowe isn't lazy. He isn't fat. And while he may not be reaching his full potential, he certainly isn't a disappointment.

Your ire is misdirected. Focus! We've got a GM to oust!

Hammock Parties 10-16-2012 08:48 PM

Dwayne Bowe plays the game exactly the way Michael Irvin used to.

Kicks ass, acts like a jackass and annoys the brass.

HOF WR.

Sorter 10-16-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9022578)
Dwayne Bowe plays the game exactly the way Michael Irvin used to.

Kicks ass, acts like a jackass and annoys the brass.

HOF WR.

Additionally, D-Bowe isn't a dick in person.

Tombstone RJ 10-16-2012 09:50 PM

kc needs Bowe a whole lot more then Bowe needs kc, especially if kc drafts a rookie QB. Just a little fyi...

58-4ever 10-16-2012 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9022856)
kc needs Bowe a whole lot more then Bowe needs kc, especially if kc drafts a rookie QB. Just a little fyi...

very much the truth. Baldwin hasn't been separated from a DB on one of his catches. He can't get away. He runs shitty routes and relys on his superior size and athleticism.

We need WRs that can catch the ball and run. Baldwin will never be that guy. He can't get open against NFL DBs.

ShowtimeSBMVP 10-23-2012 04:34 PM

Steve Breaston ‏@SBreaston15

When the situation ain't improving....

CoMoChief 10-23-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9022774)
Additionally, D-Bowe isn't a dick in person.

Didn't try to murder one of his teammates either...

BigMeatballDave 10-23-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9043618)
Didn't try to murder one of his teammates either...

Huh?

CoMoChief 10-23-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9043620)
Huh?

Read "Boys Will Be Boys - Glory Days and Party Nights of the Dallas Cowboys"

There was a chapter where Michael Irvin was getting his haircut in the team barber shop.....he told some UDFA rookie to GTF up because he was a king and deserved to get his haircut first....when the rookie refused, Irvin grabbed the barber's scissors and stabbed him in the god damn throat and almost bled to death and killed the guy. They settled out of court for a large sum of money if the rookie kept quiet and never spoke of the issue.

SAUTO 10-23-2012 05:19 PM

Everett mciver. And he was an undrafted rookie in 94. Not a rookie.

Got a six figure settlement
Posted via Mobile Device