ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Albert not going anywhere. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272686)

Mr. Kotter 05-01-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 9650508)
Yeah, I'd rather have two crappy ones.

Yeah, like maybe the Jets...heh. I'm SURE Geno's on his way to NY and the Super Bowl next February.... LMAO

Marcellus 05-01-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9650513)
:rolleyes:

You have an issue sugar pants?

O.city 05-01-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9650524)
You have an issue sugar pants?

You bitching about people bitching. Nope, no problem just the normal thread transgression.

:LOL:

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 9650449)
http://i41.tinypic.com/315iro2.jpg

I get so ****ing tired of hearing this bullshit. Dorsey and Reid have had one ****ing draft, and there were no ****ing quarterbacks that were good enough to take with the overall #1 pick. Get over it.

You simply cannot blame Reid and Dorsey for 30 years of Chiefs failures. They weren't here. If you insist that Reid and Dorsey will NEVER draft a high quarterback, you're talking out of your ass. YOU DON'T KNOW.

Quit being such a whiny bitch. They didn't take Geno. Get the **** over it.

a QB who was benched last year was good enough for the Chiefs to spend two seconds on?

but no QB in this draft was good enough for the 2-14 Chiefs?

at least this fanbase gets what they deserve...nothing

RealSNR 05-01-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9650506)
I know I would bitch incessantly about having 2 great tackles on the o-line.

WTF are Reid and Dorsey thinking? We can never win with 2 great tackles.

No. We CAN win with 2 great tackles.

We can't, however, win with Alex Smiths at QB.

Lex Luthor 05-01-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9650535)
a QB who was benched last year was good enough for the Chiefs to spend two seconds on?

but no QB in this draft was good enough for the 2-14 Chiefs?

at least this fanbase gets what they deserve...nothing

Alex Smith was playing great when he went down with a concussion. You're implying that he was benched for poor performance.

Do you really not understand the difference?

And yes, no QB in this draft was good enough to justify burning the #1 overall pick for. Stop obsessing about the chocolate penii.

O.city 05-01-2013 08:21 PM

We need a great OL. It's going to take Bray some time in a year or two to throw it that far down the field.

RealSNR 05-01-2013 08:24 PM

There were no QBs. Better to wait until next year, guys. You know, when the top two teams take Clowney and Bridgewater and the Chiefs are left with a bunch of guys who were supposed to produce this year but never did?

That's exactly what happened to 2013's QBs. Landry Jones, Matt Barkley, and Aaron Murray were supposed to take huge steps and be locks at the top 15 picks. Tyler Bray and Geno Smith were intriguing prospects, and Logan Thomas, Tajh Boyd, and a few others were there to fill in the gaps if any of them had a phenomenal season. Most of those guys went back to school, and a bunch of them never played like they should have.

We're probably not going to find a QB we like in next year's draft either, fellas. David Fales? Tajh Boyd? Aaron Murray? AJ McCarron? THAT'S who we have to pick from?

If Bridgewater doesn't play lights out, this class has the potential to be just as terrible as 2013's.

Sassy Squatch 05-01-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9650552)

SF seemed to do OK with him recently.

keg in kc 05-01-2013 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 9650449)
You simply cannot blame Reid and Dorsey for 30 years of Chiefs failures. They weren't here. If you insist that Reid and Dorsey will NEVER draft a high quarterback, you're talking out of your ass. YOU DON'T KNOW.

And you don't know that they will. Because you're making an assumption just like I am. It just happens to be a different assumption. But it's certainly not based on anything that's ever actually happened here.
Quote:

I get so ****ing tired of hearing this bullshit. Quit being such a whiny bitch. They didn't take Geno. Get the **** over it.
And I'm so sick of individuals like yourself who apparently lack either the imagination or the intelligence to think beyond an either/or scenario. Much less the imagination or intelligence to refrain from stooping to insults and slander every time you see an opinion that you either don't like, don't understand or otherwise don't agree with.

Marcellus 05-01-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

I disagree and you have no proof.

Marcellus 05-01-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9650531)
You bitching about people bitching. Nope, no problem just the normal thread transgression.

:LOL:

Well isn't that all this place is anymore a bunch of bitches? Whats your opinion? You happy with all the bitching?

O.city 05-01-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9650648)
I disagree and you have no proof.

Well, to be fair, you don't have much either.

Mr. Kotter 05-01-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

WATCH.... :)

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9650617)
SF seemed to do OK with him recently.

yeah, they really valued his contribution....

on the bench