ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Teicher:Prodded by Andy Reid, Chiefs QB Alex Smith learning to be more aggressive (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273618)

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9758581)
Hmmm. Not sure if serious.

Chiefs had plenty of good o and d linemen in the 90's

No, dipshit Hate thought Saleaumua was an OL back then.

He's had so many users I cannot tell how to search.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-17-2013 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9758578)
Who was that great Chief offensive lineman in the 90s?

Dan Saleaumua?

I'd rather discuss football in general. You have no clue how to. You ride the coattails of others.

I'd rather wait and see how things shake out instead of crying about things now.

Not hating on Alex Smith doesn't make one a homer.

hahahahaha you ****ing cock-knocker. That's great, fresh, and original material yourself. ****ing twat.

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9758599)
hahahahaha you ****ing cock-knocker. That's great, fresh, and original material yourself. ****ing twat.

LMAO

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-17-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9758598)
No, dipshit Hate thought Saleaumua was an OL back then.

He's had so many users I cannot tell how to search.

You don't "discuss" shit, mother****er. All you do is lop-dick around this site all day and night trying to shame people for having half a ****ing brain when it comes to this franchise. You never learn from your mistakes, you OBVIOUSLY never learn from history, and you act like a little bitch.

Go **** yourself. Bitch.

Hammock Parties 06-17-2013 10:52 PM

dave plays his role as dumb homer well

let him enjoy it

aint gonna hate

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9758605)
You don't "discuss" shit, mother****er. All you do is lop-dick around this site all day and night trying to shame people for having half a ****ing brain when it comes to this franchise. You never learn from your mistakes, you OBVIOUSLY never learn from history, and you act like a little bitch.

Go **** yourself. Bitch.

:LOL: I struck a nerve.

RustShack 06-17-2013 10:54 PM

Vermiel trusted Green when no one did, Reid trusts Smith when no one does. Charlie ****ing Weis masked Cassel enough to get us to the playoffs and somehow get that POS in a Pro Bowl.

Half of quarterbacking is coaching. Reid can make Smith successful. Sure he's just a stop gap, but he's good enough to get us at least a play off win.

He was in a similar situation a few years ago. The 49ers were loaded and projected to be a playoff team but they weren't and their coach was fired. Hire a coach who's great with QB's and they are a game away from a Super Bowl. This team is stacked with talent. And a half way competent QB will shock the nation about how good the Cheifs actually are. This team just completely quit last year and the staff was completely in over their heads.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-17-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9758611)
:LOL: I struck a nerve.

Don't flatter yourself, Lil' Chiefy. You just need a good spanking of your e-ass now and again.

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9758613)
Vermiel trusted Green when no one did, Reid trusts Smith when no one does. Charlie ****ing Weis masked Cassel enough to get us to the playoffs and somehow get that POS in a Pro Bowl.

Half of quarterbacking is coaching. Reid can make Smith successful. Sure he's just a stop gap, but he's good enough to get us at least a play off win.

He was in a similar situation a few years ago. The 49ers were loaded and projected to be a playoff team but they weren't and their coach was fired. Hire a coach who's great with QB's and they are a game away from a Super Bowl. This team is stacked with talent. And a half way competent QB will shock the nation about how good the Cheifs actually are. This team just completely quit last year and the staff was completely in over their heads.

OH, you've had it now...

Hammock Parties 06-17-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Half of quarterbacking is coaching.
This is the wrongest thing anyone has posted here this offseason.

J Diddy 06-17-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9758605)

Go **** yourself. Bitch.

Translation: If you don't agree with my opinion you are a blind homer and I will make up a dumb name to call you.

Irony is claiming to never learn from history, however disputing the decisions of the 2 man now in charge. One has been to a superbowl and multiple nfc championships. The other has been with an organization who has won multiple championships.

Neither of which has endured a single snap in KC and yet people are already complaining like we just went 2-14 again.

Give it a rest.

On one side of the aisle are the "true fans" and on the other are the "exwives" because all they do is bitch.

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9758624)
Translation: If you don't agree with my opinion you are a blind homer and I will make up a dumb name to call you.

Irony is claiming to never learn from history, however disputing the decisions of the 2 man now in charge. One has been to a superbowl and multiple nfc championships. The other has been with an organization who has won multiple championships.

Neither of which has endured a single snap in KC and yet people are already complaining like we just went 2-14 again.

Give it a rest.

On one side of the aisle are the "true fans" and on the other are the "exwives" because all they do is bitch.

Good post.

I named myself True Fan. Far from it.

I'm in the middle somewhere.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-17-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9758624)

Give it a rest.

Incorrect. The repetition of the formula will produce the same results. This team does NOTHING OF SIGNIFICANCE until we start taking chances on a QB.

RustShack 06-17-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls (Post 9758619)
This is the wrongest thing anyone has posted here this offseason.

There's a pretty direct coorolation between good QBs and being with good coaches.

Hammock Parties 06-17-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9758642)
There's a pretty direct coorolation between good QBs and being with good coaches.

Your post was wrong.