ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Have you ever used steroids, HGH, etc.? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274377)

Saul Good 07-09-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9801217)
Well, that may have more to do with heavier women being more self conscience about their body then dudes. Heavier women wont go to the pool, while dudes with beer guts will.

Again, socially we see it being ok for guys being overweight, or at least not having to have 6 packs, and still being able to pull hot women. We see it on TV, movies etc it being ok for the guy to be overweight, but its not ok for wmen. So it is more socially acceptable for a dude to run around the pool with his gut hanging out then it is for a fat chick to be prancing around in a bikini.

That part is certainly true.

BigCatDaddy 07-09-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 9801229)
Thats the best way to go. Though I've never had a problem with mail order 'underground' labs.. which are pretty much what you just described anyway.

I'd still go with script of UGL if you had that option.

loochy 07-09-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 9801229)
Thats the best way to go. Though I've never had a problem with mail order 'underground' labs.. which are pretty much what you just described anyway.

well I meant in lieu of the crappy mexican vet grade stuff

BigCatDaddy 07-09-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9801218)
if one is so inclined they can be produced at home where one is in control of the exact sterility, ingredients, and dosage (and cost). ;)

I remember a few guys making their own Tren from Finaplex. That cattle shit.

morphius 07-09-2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9800908)
There are personal trainers and nutritionists for that, although I wouldn't be surprised at all if guys were prescribed HGH.

Have you guys seen Chris Pratt lately? The dude has been a chub, outside of Moneyball, forever. Now, he's ripped for Guardians of the Galaxy. He's lean, with a six pack.

It doesn't add up.

I saw those pictures yesterday. That was a huge change.

Aspengc8 07-09-2013 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9801235)
I'd still go with script of UGL if you had that option.

Not sure what you mean by script of UGL? If I had a script I wouldn't be going UGL in the first place.

KCSPORTSNUT 07-09-2013 02:43 PM

Yesterday was at work computer must stay on caps but i get your drift you are smarter and know it all right?

loochy 07-09-2013 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9801244)
I remember a few guys making their own Tren from Finaplex. That cattle shit.

yup

the little 4 inch x 4 inch plastic container with little rows of pellets

one can also make Test Propionate out of Synovex-H if you know how to separate the estrogen

:D

loochy 07-09-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCSPORTSNUT (Post 9801298)
Yesterday was at work computer must stay on caps but i get your drift you are smarter and know it all right?

NO NOBODY GETS YOUR DRIFT UNLESS YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS WITHOUT PUNCTUATION AND BAD SPELLNG OMG WHY WOULD A COMPUTER MAKE YOU USE ALL CAPS THATS JUST RETARTED

BigCatDaddy 07-09-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 9801292)
Not sure what you mean by script of UGL? If I had a script I wouldn't be going UGL in the first place.

Yeah, meant script over UGL. Some guys do both. Cheaper to get a bottle through insurance.

Silock 07-09-2013 02:52 PM

Never done them. Won't do it any time soon.

DaneMcCloud 07-09-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9801191)
What medical condition do you have that necessitates Snoop Brownies?

I don't. My wife does. Most people I know do, whether anxiety, glaucoma, etc. I actually know more people WITH a medical card than without.

tooge 07-09-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9801334)
I don't. My wife does. Most people I know do, whether anxiety, glaucoma, etc. I actually know more people WITH a medical card than without.

yeah, about 2/3 of the people I run around with smoke pot at least occasionally

DaneMcCloud 07-09-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9801217)
Again, socially we see it being ok for guys being overweight, or at least not having to have 6 packs, and still being able to pull hot women.

Come, Carlota. That's because 95% of those "hot" women are willing to be with a heavier/older man because it often comes with perks of not needing to work, or to have a job to support herself, among other things.

That's especially prevelant in places like Vegas, so your perception is probably skewed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlota69
We see it on TV, movies etc it being ok for the guy to be overweight, but its not ok for wmen.

It's seen on TV but very rarely these days. While "King of Queens" was certainly the most obvious offender, for the most part, couples are generally equal in terms of looks and size.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69
So it is more socially acceptable for a dude to run around the pool with his gut hanging out then it is for a fat chick to be prancing around in a bikini.

I don't think it's more socially acceptable. I just think that most people don't care. Go to a beach in Florida and tell me you won't see equal overweight men and women. Go to Santa Monica beach and tell me you don't see overweight men and women in bathing suits on the beach.

The issue is that being overweight and obese is more prevalent than lean, fit people, especially among older adults.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-09-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9801127)
Exactly!

I just eat lots of asparagus and mark my territory frequently.

I'm not a big man so if I can psyche out the large ones with asparagus pee I feel that it might give me some sort of advantage.

Theory never been tested.

Hootie?