ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Daniel Sorensen Is A Liability (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=340188)

petegz28 10-14-2021 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 15893681)
I would be willing to be he gets a limited amount of snaps

Define limited? Like 90%? 80%?

You really think Spags is just going to bench him? He will put Thorny in and the instant Thorny misses a tackle regardless of reason will put Dan back in.

Titty Meat 10-14-2021 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 15893689)
Define limited? Like 90%? 80%?

You really think Spags is just going to bench him? He will put Thorny in and the instant Thorny misses a tackle regardless of reason will put Dan back in.

I think he will get to play on situations where hes less likely to **** up in order to build back some of his confidence. He is there boy just like Niemann. Those guys will always get some snaps.

petegz28 10-14-2021 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 15893698)
I think he will get to play on situations where hes less likely to **** up in order to build back some of his confidence. He is there boy just like Niemann. Those guys will always get some snaps.

I am betting he starts and plays about 75% of snaps. Spags ain't gonna let the fans and media punk him. He will show everyone who is in charge.

dlphg9 10-14-2021 01:12 PM

Pete Sweeney seems almost positive that Sorenson won't be starting this week or playing much much less.

dlphg9 10-14-2021 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 15893714)
I am betting he starts and plays about 75% of snaps. Spags ain't gonna let the fans and media punk him. He will show everyone who is in charge.

Pete Sweeney was speaking very confidently just now that Sorenson will not be getting a majority of the reps over Juan and will mostly be in for nickel packages. He says Andy went into what Dan did bad on a play and he doesn't usually do that. He also says Andy didn't dismiss a lineup change and that if he wasn't planning a change he'd usually shut that down pretty quick.

Not exactly a PS fan, but he's pretty familiar with Andy speak.

petegz28 10-14-2021 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 15893745)
Pete Sweeney was speaking very confidently just now that Sorenson will not be getting a majority of the reps over Juan and will mostly be in for nickel packages. He says Andy went into what Dan did bad on a play and he doesn't usually do that. He also says Andy didn't dismiss a lineup change and that if he wasn't planning a change he'd usually shut that down pretty quick.

Let us hope.....

dlphg9 10-14-2021 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 15893749)
Let us hope.....

He called into the station and wasn't scheduled to be. I don't think he goes on record like this if he's not 100% sure.

Maybe I'm just too hopeful lol.

JPH83 10-14-2021 01:23 PM

You'd think from a basic self-preservation perspective Spags will have to significantly reduce his snaps at some point. He can't honestly not see some of this or hear the cacophony of voices telling him the incredibly obvious. At some point he surely has to want to save his job? If you make a mistake everyone agreed with, you might get away with it. If you make a mistake when everyone's repeatedly told you it's a mistake, you're in trouble.