ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Modern Warfare 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204824)

Pants 07-20-2010 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 6889064)
Played some 2 vs 2 at my house last night. a few buddies came over... you can really tell who plays the game more.... i felt like a nerd... everytime i dropped harriers, helicopters, etc.... and they didn't have a kill in the game yet..... couldnt believe they played as long as they did... i would get pissed after getting tactical knife'd for the 300th time or hit with a sniper rifle in the head while running.

The 3 vs 1 at the end of the night was fun though. If they actually had a plan, i wasn't seeing it... they grouped themselves together like idiots and i kept mowing down groups of them....

at least until they did finally realized that grenade launchers were their best strategy... all 3 would randomly start shooting at me when i got close..... and they kept the game close(er).... so i made the switch to close quarters and they were worthless with the launchers...

Damn fun stuff... gonna have to do that more often.

Yeah, that sounds like fun. All my friends who are good at FPS got the **** out of the state/country so I can only play with them online (mainly just 1 guy). The ones that are here are all either into racing games or sports games and are complete ****ing gimps when it comes to FPS. LOL.

Skyy God 07-20-2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6889039)
ACR is the best gun in the biz. Nigh unstoppable in HC.

I've used it before, but not in conjunction with claymores. Will give it another shot.

You're not going to be happy, but I just traded in BC2...... I'm just too much of a fast twitch shooter fan. Besides, Reach is coming out in a couple months.

Sofa King 07-20-2010 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6889234)
Yeah, that sounds like fun. All my friends who are good at FPS got the **** out of the state/country so I can only play with them online (mainly just 1 guy). The ones that are here are all either into racing games or sports games and are complete ****ing gimps when it comes to FPS. LOL.

We used to play an old PS2 James Bond on weekends during summer break from college. 4 of us would drink all day, play Bond (essentially an older version of a COD game)...

you can sure tell when the alcohol starts affecting peoples skills and timing... Hilarity usually follows...

I'm hoping we can start doing that again, we all live right here in town now, don't know why we dont...

Pants 07-20-2010 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pittsie (Post 6889635)
I've used it before, but not in conjunction with claymores. Will give it another shot.

You're not going to be happy, but I just traded in BC2...... I'm just too much of a fast twitch shooter fan. Besides, Reach is coming out in a couple months.

Yeah, I figured that was coming. You were never on playing it. /sadface

Kraus 07-20-2010 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6889652)

Sounds like someone else I know.

Ceej 07-20-2010 05:19 PM

I disagree on the SCAR. n00b.

Pants 07-20-2010 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraus (Post 6889887)
Sounds like someone else I know.

Hey, if I'm going to be on the box, I'm going to play BC2. In fact, I'm going to go play right now!

Skyy God 07-21-2010 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6889652)

I couldn't pass up a trade-in value of $8 more than I paid. Unlike Kraus, I'm not a hoarder of games. ;)

Or a COD addict. Take your pick.

Mr. Plow 07-21-2010 01:23 PM

I've got like 3 games that I haven't even played all the way through. I need some good game time damnit.

Sofa King 07-21-2010 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6891305)
I've got like 3 games that I haven't even played all the way through. I need some good game time damnit.

I just got Modern Warfare 1 and Flashpoint from a buddy... gonna have to conquer them now.

MW2 is pissing me off... Taking away mosh pit killed the game i played the most. and now the game is full of reeruns... RPGers, n00b tubers, and tactical knife idiots... and them stupid quick scope dumbasses...

wtf happened to shooting people with rifles?

Mr. Plow 07-21-2010 07:54 PM

Hardcore man. Takes away alot of that bullshit.

Sofa King 07-22-2010 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6892005)
Hardcore man. Takes away alot of that bullshit.

I don't play that much. I guess i'm probably down to that now.

Mr. Plow 07-22-2010 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 6892674)
I don't play that much. I guess i'm probably down to that now.

Initially, I didn't like hardcore. But, I got used to it. And, when all the bullshit was going on, it never really made it to hardcore.....so that's about all I play now. Unless CJizzles is on and then we'll play some regular.

Iowanian 07-22-2010 02:57 PM

I just entered the PS3 segment of my life.

I don't play a lot, but I did start playing online with MW2

slumlord37

Sofa King 07-23-2010 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 6893217)
I just entered the PS3 segment of my life.

I don't play a lot, but I did start playing online with MW2

slumlord37

Feel free to add me. i'll be playing off and on most evenings.