ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Money Bitcoin Take? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270065)

MTG#10 05-02-2021 06:57 PM

Ethereum really close to passing $3k. It has nearly quadrupled so far this year, and has double-gained bitcoin.

KCrockaholic 05-02-2021 11:08 PM

Ethereum Classic has been blowing up lately. Not sure why, but I got in at the right time. I trust all things Ethereum at the moment.

Currently have 3,500 Doge which is nothing compared to some, but I think Doge has a legitimate chance of being something here. It's being backed by the right people.

If I was a new investor and wanted to throw a little money at something, Doge would be it. It actually does have a potential future here.

eDave 05-02-2021 11:22 PM

Doge is the only coin to have this week. Through Saturday night. Use the same analysis you use for bitcoin but with a wider volatility range.

Doge is the only coin you should own this week.

KCrockaholic 05-02-2021 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15659377)
Doge is the only coin to have this week. Through Saturday night. Use the same analysis you use for bitcoun but with a wider volatility range.

Doge is the only coin you should own this week.

I agree. When would you sell? And personally, I wouldn't sell all of it. But I'd sell 25% of my Doge around .60

Thoughts?

eDave 05-03-2021 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 15656766)
I almost bought some Doge earlier in the week when it was around .26-.27. Wish I would have but buying crypto kind of sucks on Webull and that's the only platform I have that supports it. I wish Coinbase would get on-board, they have damn near everything else.

Robinhood offers it. Easy app and sign-up. Get funds in there ASAP.

Jewish Rabbi 05-03-2021 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 15659372)
Ethereum Classic has been blowing up lately. Not sure why, but I got in at the right time. I trust all things Ethereum at the moment.

Currently have 3,500 Doge which is nothing compared to some, but I think Doge has a legitimate chance of being something here. It's being backed by the right people.

If I was a new investor and wanted to throw a little money at something, Doge would be it. It actually does have a potential future here.

You do realize that ETC has absolutely nothing to do with ETH and is essentially a dead fork at this point, right?

And who are the “right people” backing doge? Elon? Lol

MTG#10 05-03-2021 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 15659403)
You do realize that ETC has absolutely nothing to do with ETH and is essentially a dead fork at this point, right?

And who are the “right people” backing doge? Elon? Lol

Listen to this guy, he's Jewish.

Gravedigger 05-03-2021 07:34 AM

If we believe in it guys, it'll become real! Just like Santa!!! Come on now, everyone keep talking about it!

BWillie 05-03-2021 08:38 AM

I hope Elon does a skit shitting on enviro people and then cleverly pointing out ways that they harm the environment way more and how they are hypocrites.

My generation will take 17 airplanes, 2 boats and 4 SUVs to get 5 passport stamps and 7 instagram photos and then be like Wow bitcoin is destroying the planet.

DRU 05-03-2021 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 15659372)

Please elaborate. What utility does it have? Who are these "right people" you're talking about?

Elon likes it because it's a joke and it's funny. Who else are you referring to?

ChiefRocka 05-03-2021 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15659390)
Robinhood offers it. Easy app and sign-up. Get funds in there ASAP.

Don’t use Robinhood or Paypal or any other centralized, stove pipe account. Definitely dont **** with doge or safe moon, there are less grains of sand at the beach.

A lot of bad advice going on in here lately.

crispystl 05-03-2021 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefRocka (Post 15659943)
Don’t use Robinhood or Paypal or any other centralized, stove pipe account. Definitely dont **** with doge or safe moon, there are less grains of sand at the beach.

A lot of bad advice going on in here lately.

Oh I didn't buy Safemoon because I think it's a safe investment....I just like to keep a couple potential moonshot positions. Helps me get up in the morning when I know I have a "shot". I would certainly not recommend it to anyone that hasn't traded crypto before though.

If I had to bet the farm on anything now it would be ETH. I also think VET has a good practical use as well, but it has a ways to go.

ChiefRocka 05-03-2021 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl (Post 15659987)
Oh I didn't buy Safemoon because I think it's a safe investment....I just like to keep a couple potential moonshot positions. Helps me get up in the morning when I know I have a "shot". I would certainly not recommend it to anyone that hasn't traded crypto before though.

If I had to bet the farm on anything now it would be ETH. I also think VET has a good practical use as well, but it has a ways to go.

As long as you can jump the rug pull. Good luck!!

crispystl 05-03-2021 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefRocka (Post 15660007)
As long as you can jump the rug pull. Good luck!!

That's the plan! I know I'm playing with fire LOL!

MTG#10 05-03-2021 12:40 PM

I bought $500 worth of Doge today, finally got it to go through on Webull. Will be dumping it before Sunday though.