ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=321485)

Rukdafaidas 12-20-2019 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InvinciBill (Post 14667295)
I knew my run defense was bad, but is it really ranked 32nd out of 24 teams? :(

:LOL: I thought the same thing when I read that.

Hammock Parties 12-20-2019 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14667305)
Drew Brees threw 9 passes more than 30 yards downfield all season in 2018. He completed 1 of them.

In 7 games Alex Smith threw 13 such passes and completed 7 of them.

Drew Brees DOESN'T throw the ball downfield well. Frankly, he rarely even attempts to.
There wasn't a quarterback less likely to attempt a deep throw than Drew Brees last year. Nor was there a quarterback worse at them when he did.

I'm not talking about deep balls bud

Travis Kelce should be destroying Sandbox defenses in the intermediate but apparently all he does is catch flat passes and get dumptrucked.

2018 Brees YPA 8.2
2018 Sandbox Brees YPA 7.12

With my OL, receivers, running game...balderdash.

I'm not even good on third down. Below average in completion percentage.

With Drew Brees?

And these weapons?

POPPYCOCK

DJ's left nut 12-20-2019 11:30 AM

Man...I'm really gonna feel it when I lose Kerryon Johnson.

I kinda felt like Dalvin Cook would be a fine replacement for him but I never expected Johnson to be this good - he's been elite. Cook won't duplicate that.

He'll be adequate, I'm sure. But more in a 4.8 YPC sort of way instead of the 6+ and several massively important plays/gm that I'm getting out of Kerryon right now. Zeke has been the clear class of the field among RBs thus far but Kerryon has gotta be at 2 right now given his combination of workload, TD productivity and exceptional YPC.

It's been real, Kerryon...

DJ's left nut 12-20-2019 11:32 AM

"Who can't throw the ball downfield...."

Brees didn't.

Yeah, the Kelce complaint is legit (and legitimately hilarious; god I love seeing those 10 targets for 2 catches, 8 yards and a drop lines from the guy), but you're just lashing out at anything at this point.

If you're irritated about Brees not throwing the ball downfield or not doing it well, I'm just not sure why - he DOESN'T.

carlos3652 12-20-2019 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14667337)
Man...I'm really gonna feel it when I lose Kerryon Johnson.

I kinda felt like Dalvin Cook would be a fine replacement for him but I never expected Johnson to be this good - he's been elite. Cook won't duplicate that.

He'll be adequate, I'm sure. But more in a 4.8 YPC sort of way instead of the 6+ and several massively important plays/gm that I'm getting out of Kerryon right now. Zeke has been the clear class of the field among RBs thus far but Kerryon has gotta be at 2 right now given his combination of workload, TD productivity and exceptional YPC.

It's been real, Kerryon...

Zeke might crack 2000 rushing yards.. Hes a beast.

ThaVirus 12-20-2019 11:33 AM

What’s worse: having to wait the full two hours for me to make my draft picks or listening to Clay cry about his shitty team getting dad dicked?

wheeler08 12-20-2019 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 14667345)
What’s worse: having to wait the full two hours for me to make my draft picks or listening to Clay cry about his shitty team getting dad dicked?

You taking forever to pick. It’s pure enjoyment seeing Clay suck

wheeler08 12-20-2019 11:37 AM

Quote:

getting dad dicked?

I’ve never heard this before, and I’m not even really sure what it means, but I’m gonna steal it!

DJ's left nut 12-20-2019 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlos3652 (Post 14667344)
Zeke might crack 2000 rushing yards.. Hes a beast.

I'm afraid to even test drive Cook right now. I know I'm gonna have to have him shoulder the burden down the stretch (losing my RB3 as well) so I'm trying to keep the tread fresh. And Johnson is just playing too damn well to reduce his workload.

**** it, we'll do it live! Gonna have to build the plane as I'm flyin' it...

DJ's left nut 12-20-2019 11:50 AM

Quote:

Is this what Patriots fans watching Tom Brady throw flutter balls sound like right now?

"WHY ISN'T HE BETTER?!? HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER!! REFS!!!! FIX THE RUUUUUUUULES...."

TambaBerry 12-20-2019 12:19 PM

penalties killed me this week

carlos3652 12-20-2019 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 14667453)
penalties killed me this week

I have a hypothesis around penalties. And i'm measuring my findings on it based on game play. There is a correlation there.

Hammock Parties 12-20-2019 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14667339)
"Who can't throw the ball downfield...."

Brees didn't.

Yeah, the Kelce complaint is legit (and legitimately hilarious; god I love seeing those 10 targets for 2 catches, 8 yards and a drop lines from the guy), but you're just lashing out at anything at this point.

If you're irritated about Brees not throwing the ball downfield or not doing it well, I'm just not sure why - he DOESN'T.

When I say "downfield," again, not deep balls.

My passing game isn't functioning as it should, given my excellent OL, multiple deep threats, playmaking TE, deadly running attack.

It's neither consistent nor efficient. It seems to waffle between "BREES HITS EVANS FOR 25 YARDS!!!" and "Kelce for a two yard loss"

That's not Brees.

Kelce would absolutely destroy shit with Brees.

Rukdafaidas 12-20-2019 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlos3652 (Post 14667458)
I have a hypothesis around penalties. And i'm measuring my findings on it based on game play. There is a correlation there.

Tell me more. Penalties are killing me.

TambaBerry 12-20-2019 01:05 PM

DJ trade me your pick