ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Stop Eating Sugar (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257995)

Buck 04-02-2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sannyasi (Post 8512083)
It took a 60 minutes special for Buck to learn that sugar is bad for you, and now he thinks he is a dietary expert.

Your and idiot.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 8512334)
Pretty much.

Dumbass.

Buck 04-02-2012 05:22 PM

Saul, you are coming off as especially dumb because of conversations we've had on this exact topic before.

|Zach| 04-02-2012 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8512373)
Saul, you are coming off as especially dumb because of conversations we've had on this exact topic before.

And you're coming off like a douche bag because you think you are king of the world for having an ounce of self control in your life.

We are glad you don't get so drunk you don't have to call your mom because you are scared.

Why relaying experience about diet information has to come with some hilarious soapbox nobody will ever know.

r8ers-esque.

Buck 04-02-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zoccer| (Post 8512488)
And you're coming off like a douche bag because you think you are king of the world for having an ounce of self control in your life.

We are glad you don't get so drunk you don't have to call your mom because you are scared.

Why relaying experience about diet information has to come with some hilarious soapbox nobody will ever know.

r8ers-esque.

I don't think I'm the king of shit. I wanted to share this amazing video I saw with everyone, and then everyone told me I was wrong, which I'm not.

Good night.

lewdog 04-02-2012 06:14 PM

If we really want to get down to what "science" has really proven about weight loss it is pretty simple. Take in less calories per day than your burn and you will lose weight.

I have seen same size bodybuilders who eat tons of carbs and those who eat barely any. Manipulating your diet to lose weight is generally up to you.

I personally like the low carb approach when I lose weight and those who say eating tons of fat is bad for you haven't read the research. That being said, I have seen tons of guys who get shredded and eat very little fat and mostly carbs/protein.

Buck 04-02-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 8512501)
If we really want to get down to what "science" has really proven about weight loss it is pretty simple. Take in less calories per day than your burn and you will lose weight.

I have seen same size bodybuilders who eat tons of carbs and those who eat barely any. Manipulating your diet to lose weight is generally up to you.

I personally like the low carb approach when I lose weight and those who say eating tons of fat is bad for you haven't read the research. That being said, I have seen tons of guys who get shredded and eat very little fat and mostly carbs/protein.

It's not 100% about weight loss. It's about what is good for your body, regardless of what you weigh.

DaKCMan AP 04-02-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zoccer| (Post 8512488)

r8ers-esque.

So much anger.

lewdog 04-02-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8512502)
It's not 100% about weight loss. It's about what is good for your body, regardless of what you weigh.

No, you are right to a point. Refined sugar definitely should be avoided for the most part, although I myself am not perfect either!

I was just making the point for those that are trying to lose weight, make it simple. Less calories in than you are burning. It doesn't have to be avoiding all carbs and what not. I know, probably a topic for a different thread. :)

Marcellus 04-02-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8510864)
Proven results? Hardly. People have been eating sugar since the beginning of time. I guess no pnr until now realized that it was killing them huh?
Posted via Mobile Device

I take it you didn't watch the video huh?

L.A. Chieffan 04-02-2012 07:24 PM

I'm eating a frozen chocolate banana and washing it down with a MT
Dew. SO GOOD!

evolve27 04-02-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8510397)

ROFL

Omaha 04-02-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8510497)
Yep. A lot of people seem to get mad over our diets. And when we try to help them with theirs they get even more mad.

I always here this term "moderation" too. Sounds like a cop-out to me.

Also R8ers lost a bunch of weight and got healthy doing the same thing.

Maybe they don't want to accept facts from people they just don't like....or a Chargers fan.

This drives me crazy. I've been doing Paleo for a while (not all that strict, but I'm doing it) & I've had great results: (lost 15 lbs that I didn't realize I had to spare, totally clear complexion, more energy, etc) I try not to talk much about it unless someone asks, but I've found that it really upsets people that I don't eat the same shit that they eat. family & friends are constantly cracking on my "weird" diet.

The other thing that makes me want to snap is when people say, "You're so lucky to be thin & fit." Hey, reerun, I work out every day & I pay attention to what I eat. Go have another Big Mac & a Twinky.

NewChief 04-02-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omaha (Post 8513053)
This drives me crazy. I've been doing Paleo for a while (not all that strict, but I'm doing it) & I've had great results: (lost 15 lbs that I didn't realize I had to spare, totally clear complexion, more energy, etc) I try not to talk much about it unless someone asks, but I've found that it really upsets people that I don't eat the same shit that they eat. family & friends are constantly cracking on my "weird" diet.

The other thing that makes me want to snap is when people say, "You're so lucky to be thin & fit." Hey, reerun, I work out every day & I pay attention to what I eat. Go have another Big Mac & a Twinky.

People think I have an eating disorder if I talk to them about intermittent fasting.

Omaha 04-02-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 8513064)
People think I have an eating disorder if I talk to them about intermittent fasting.

Don't you? That's ****ing crazy & it can't possibly be healthy. You're probably going to die soon. I'm totally joking, BTW. That's the kind of shit fat people say.

:D

lewdog 04-02-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 8513064)

Yea me too! I don't eat until 4 pm some days and people always say, "Isn't that bad for your body?" If I was cocky, I would just say "look at my body and look at yours!"