ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Bowe wants to stay in KC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266663)

notorious 11-16-2012 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9123128)
Bowe isn't even in the top ten in drops this year.

I Funny enough both Thomas and Decker are in the top five.

The ball has to be thrown well and hit the WR in the hands for it to be considered a drop, hence less drops for Bowe and more for Denver's WR's.

Mama Hip Rockets 11-16-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9122636)
Seriously guys, if we re-sign Bowe and draft Geno Smith for example, how is Bowe going to influence him?

Is Bowe going to stay after practice and run routes with him? Is he going to come in early and watch film with him?

Or, is he going to take him clubbing every night?

Let's face it. Bowe is nothing like Reggie Wayne or Steve Smith for example. I don't want him around. He is not a guy that a rookie QB can lean on imo.

Steve Smith? The guy that punches his teammates at practice? That's the kind of leader you want Bowe to be?

BigMeatballDave 11-16-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9123199)
The ball has to be thrown well and hit the WR in the hands for it to be considered a drop, hence less drops for Bowe and more for Denver's WR's.

That's an odd way of saying Peyton is more accurate than Matt. :)

htismaqe 11-16-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9123059)
I'm definately not looking for validation and I don't see myself as a diva for sure. I assume you are talking about Bosschief and some of the others.

I just try and keep it realistic. I don't really give a **** what anyone thinks. I am here to talk Chiefs.

You're easily one of the biggest morons in the history of this board.

So while you're busy not giving a shit that nobody here likes you, remember that it is you that is making this place the shithole it has been the last few weeks.

Easy 6 11-16-2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9123072)
Everyone has a right to their opinion. CP rule number 1, if you think differently than most people, you will be ridiculed to the point to where you will want to leave. The question is, will you?

On the Bowe issue, if he could point to even ONE fact that backs up his assertions, it might just minimize the grief he gets.

But he doesnt, yet he has been completely carpet bombed with facts that prove he is wrong and STILL he carries on with it.

BE different, if you can make a good case for it... otherwise, STFU and listen for once.

notorious 11-16-2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9123208)
That's an odd way of saying Peyton is more accurate than Matt. :)

I take a shot anytime I can. ;)

Mother****erJones 11-16-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9123070)
Real life Badass, sorry you haven't ever meet one before.
Posted via Mobile Device

No need to I'm not an asshole. Nice try now go spoon your boyfriend

Woodchuck 11-16-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9123070)
Real life Badass, sorry you haven't ever meet one before.
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL This pretty much sums you up in a nutshell. "I'm not mad but, I am a real life badass!" This is going in my sig. I will still be laughing about this at midnight! LOL

Mother****erJones 11-16-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9123265)
No need to I'm not an asshole. Nice try now go spoon your boyfriend

Jason you're probably some short fat kid sitting naked eating Cheetos in his beanbag chair thinking he's tough. Move along kid. I'm not the one trying to be an Internet tough guy. Go report yourself for being a reerun

notorious 11-16-2012 11:59 AM

And there is what you guys were looking for.....

Mr. Flopnuts 11-16-2012 12:02 PM

That's a known no no. Come on, man. You just gave me a reason. Banned for 1 week. Enjoy the silence Planeteers.

KCUnited 11-16-2012 12:03 PM

Human nature says BOOM!

Chief_For_Life58 11-16-2012 12:05 PM

yeah right bowe wants to stay here. Yeah im all allpro receiver who could be a hof receiver with a good qb. Im in the prime of my career and the next 5 years of my career are crucial. Yeah ****ing right he wants to stay here. The first legit contract he gets from a contender who actually sees his value he will sign with them in a ****ing second. tamba and jamal and whoever else is stuck on this shit franchise that hes friends with can come down and party with him in miami in the offseason after bowe has won a superbowl with greenbay or the 9ers. pioli is a cheap **** he wont give him what he deserves

The Franchise 11-16-2012 12:05 PM

What the hell did the moron say now?

Chief_For_Life58 11-16-2012 12:11 PM

egoli drafted bowes replacement already his name is baldwin. just like hes gonna draft carr/routts replacement with our first pick.