ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Albert just called 610. Wants to stay in KC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269183)

slimdagreat 01-22-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9341938)
You should get back to licking your dad's taint.

that was terrible.

i know you can do better

Frosty 01-22-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9341942)
what difference does it make? I've watched enough of him to know he's a faster Timmy Chang. Any analysis I post you idiots will just say "you're an idiot" and not even read it.

Well, that pretty much proves it. :rolleyes:

slimdagreat 01-22-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9341933)
LMAO Obviously, neither have you.

Let me guess, you're just another racist reerun and you think Smith is another Vince Young, right?

Well ass hat since I'm black that kind of negates that theory, unless I'm the blind black white klansman from Dave Chappelle right?

ToxSocks 01-22-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9341937)
How do you know we won't take Joeckel #1? Most people think he's the best prospect in the draft. Our HC and GM have constantly said we will take the BPA on their board no matter the position.

I have heard several writers comment on how Geno has a second round grade over the past few months. I think he's a 1st round pick but, I don't think Slim's crazy for feeling that way either.

Slim is a ****ing tard, and you would be wise not to associate with him.

I think you will eventually be a quality poster here, but i think you can be a bit misguided at times.

Keep in mind that BPA also takes into consideration need. If Albert is resigned, there certainly won't be any NEED at either tackle spot. Hell, we dont even need a swing tackle, let alone a starter.

Rambozo 01-22-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9341934)
First, geno is going to struggle beating out the QBs on our roster?

What if Reid passes on him? Or, what if Reid drafts him and starts Cassel or whoever? Is Reid a dumbass? Could you ever actually fathom that Geno may not actually beat out a QB we have on the roster? How would you feel if that happened? It might not mean he sucks. I might just mean he's not ready.

Realistically, what do you all think Geno's chances are of starting for KC if we take him #1?

I'd say 50%.

BigMeatballDave 01-22-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

what difference does it make? I've watched enough of him to know he's a faster Timmy Chang. Any analysis I post you idiots will just say "you're an idiot" and not even read it.

LMAO Trollololol

ToxSocks 01-22-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Great analysis you have there. More proof you are dumb as ****.

FlaChief58 01-22-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9341953)
What if Reid passes on him? Or, what if Reid drafts him and starts Cassel or whoever? Is Reid a dumbass? Could you ever actually fathom that Geno may not actually beat out a QB we have on the roster? How would you feel if that happened? It might not mean he sucks. I might just mean he's not ready.

Realistically, what do you all think Geno's chances are of starting for KC if we take him #1?

I'd say 50%.

Whoever we draft at #1 will start day 1. Bank on it

ToxSocks 01-22-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

I'd say 50%.

Anyone who has watched Matt Cassel and Geno Smith play knows that Matt Cassel won't beat him out.

Sometimes with your football takes, you have to use a little common sense. You honestly think Andy Reid is going to tie himself to Matt Cassel?

Mr. Flopnuts 01-22-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9341820)
who said anything about cutting Winston? you need depth on the OL do you not?

Ho. Lee. Shit. :facepalm:

Sorter 01-22-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

I'd say 50%.

No, I can't fathom that Geno would not be able to out perform Cassel in OTAs, TC, Pre-season, regular season, Playoffs, shuffleboard, etc.

Maybe you don't understand how historically bad Cassel is. I hope Clay can help you learn.

slimdagreat 01-22-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9341951)
Slim is a ****ing tard, and you would be wise not to associate with him.

I think you will eventually be a quality poster here, but i think you can be a bit misguided at times.

Keep in mind that BPA also takes into consideration need. If Albert is resigned, there certainly won't be any NEED at either tackle spot. Hell, we dont even need a swing tackle, let alone a starter.

LOL you Geno fans are the tards. You clearly didn't even read my original post that got all of your panties in a bunch. I was merely presenting 1 option, I never said that's what KC SHOULD do. Shit they could trade the pick for all we know

BigMeatballDave 01-22-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9341975)
LOL you Geno fans are the tards. You clearly didn't even read my original post that got all of your panties in a bunch. I was merely presenting 1 option, I never said that's what KC SHOULD do. Shit they could trade the pick for all we know

Who is going to trade up?

For which player?

slimdagreat 01-22-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

I'd say 50%.

The thing is if they draft a QB #1, you almost have to start him otherwise risk a fan revolt. Cassel couldn't beat out most of the QBs in the league anyway in a fair competition so that won't be an issue

ToxSocks 01-22-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9341975)

So you're backtracking. Gotcha.

You present a stupid idea, you get called stupid. That easy. This has nothing to do with Geno smith and everything to do with your stupid idea of Drafting a LT #1 and moving him to RT (where we already have a Pro-Bowler).