ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Rolando McClain might be cut (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267169)

R8RFAN 04-05-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9559576)
The Raiders are a ****ing mess.

no they aren't , they are rebuilding this team the right way.. This team is in the best shape going forward it has been in 20 years.

Cephalic Trauma 04-05-2013 02:46 PM

I guess you can defend 1 first round draft pick from the last 10 years on the roster.

I don't know why anyone would, but keep trying.

Mr_Tomahawk 04-05-2013 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9559580)
Well, yeah.

It's either coincidental, or he was feverishly checking twitter for football updates like always.

Which was my point...

Eh.

I guess I don't see it a big deal. It is all a matter of setup...He could be sitting at work pushing a mouse with work on one screen, and then CP/Twitter up on the other. This is my setup I commonly use throughout the day.

Tweet pops up while I am working...copy/paste on CP. Not tough.

RNR 04-05-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9559576)
The Raiders are a ****ing mess.

The Raiders will be $69 million under the cap in 2014. There is a new sheriff in Oakland. McKenzie has cleaned house and the old ways are gone. This worthless shitbag is just the latest piece of trash to be taken out~

penbrook 04-05-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNR (Post 9559589)
The Raiders will be $69 million under the cap in 2014. There is a new sheriff in Oakland. McKenzie has cleaned house and the old ways are gone. This worthless shitbag is just the latest piece of trash to be taken out~

Yes but no FA will want to come to OAK. Buying FA does not build your franchise.

R8RFAN 04-05-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNR (Post 9559589)

I LOVE what Reggie has done here... Every Single Move...

I feel good about Flynn because Reggie was in the draft room when they took him and I know he knows what he is going to get with him...

I am going out on a limb but he will easily be the best QB for this team since Gannon

R8RFAN 04-05-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9559602)
Yes but no FA will want to come to OAK. Buying FA does not build your franchise.

Stupid statement based on nothing but hate... Any player will go anywhere if the money is what they want.

Wake the **** up man

RNR 04-05-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9559602)

Read what you just posted LMAO

R8RFAN 04-05-2013 02:52 PM

Reggie will build this team through the draft mainly with a few carfully selected F/A's sprinkled in... This is not the Al Davis way anymore this is the Reggie show now and this guy knows how to pick football players and work the cap..

Mother****erJones 04-05-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9559566)
Raiders are projected to have 69 million dollars in cap space next year so you guys beat us while you can....

Players have to want to come to Oakland. Go ahead and blow big money in free agency. It doesn't work. If you can't draft you are ****ed and up shit creek and stuck.

R8RFAN 04-05-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9559617)
Players have to want to come to Oakland. Go ahead and blow big money in free agency. It doesn't work. If you can't draft you are ****ed and up shit creek and stuck.

Like KC?

RNR 04-05-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9559604)
I LOVE what Reggie has done here... Every Single Move...

I feel good about Flynn because Reggie was in the draft room when they took him and I know he knows what he is going to get with him...

I am going out on a limb but he will easily be the best QB for this team since Gannon

I will hope for the best with Flynn. Anyone who is paying attention to what is going on in Oakland understands he is building for the long haul. No quick fix bullshit anymore. People can talk trash if they wish but the change is apparent to those who are watching objectively~

penbrook 04-05-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9559621)
Like KC?

Yes actually. Most of our starters have been drafted by the Chiefs. The Raiders only have one player still on their roster that was drafted within the last 10 years.

penbrook 04-05-2013 02:57 PM

We really dont have any needs so Im hoping Dorsey drafts the Choco Penii.

Cephalic Trauma 04-05-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9559587)
Eh.

I guess I don't see it a big deal. It is all a matter of setup...He could be sitting at work pushing a mouse with work on one screen, and then CP/Twitter up on the other. This is my setup I commonly use throughout the day.

Tweet pops up while I am working...copy/paste on CP. Not tough.

OK SO SORRY

Jeez, people on this board get so worked up about the littlest shit.