ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Royals ****St Louis Cardinals @ Kansas City Royals (GM 2) 5/28**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273419)

ChiefsCountry 05-28-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9715523)
The Cardinals have good ownership. Involved but let the professionals make the decisions.

You guys could one day do what the Cardinals have done. It's possible. It's not about the money.

• The team that was on the field when we won the World Series had 7 out of 9 players that were drafted or developed by the Cardinals.
  • We currently only have 9 players on our roster from that 2011 WS Championship team. We have the best record in baseball.
No reason that can't happen in KC for you guys.

Your best players other than Molina didn't come through your system. Wainwright, Beltran, Holliday, Freeze all came from organizations.
Posted via Mobile Device

'Hamas' Jenkins 05-28-2013 08:22 PM

Royals are just lifeless. Sorry guys.

siberian khatru 05-28-2013 08:22 PM

Rany Jazayerli ‏@jazayerli 6m
Allowed 13 runs in 7 games. #EmbraceTheSuck MT @joe_sheehan: J Lyles, J Blanton, J Vargas, B Buckner, J Williams, A Wainwright, T Lyons.

petegz28 05-28-2013 08:23 PM

Ok, something is going on with this team. I refuse to believe that the entire lineup just went to shit. Something has happened internally. This all started when Ned pulled Shields and we went on to lose. I don't know if there is internal fighting or they aren't buying into the BS from Ned or what? You cannot tell me though that this is just a case of everybody sucks.

DeezNutz 05-28-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9715547)
Royals are just lifeless. Sorry guys.

At least I have Mizzou football to look forward to this fall.

'Hamas' Jenkins 05-28-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9715546)
Your best players other than Molina didn't come through your system. Wainwright, Beltran, Holliday, Freeze all came from organizations.
Posted via Mobile Device

We have produced more wins with drafted and developed players than any team in baseball over the last several years.

kcjayhawks5 05-28-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 9715551)
Ok, something is going on with this team. I refuse to believe that the entire lineup just went to shit. Something has happened internally. This all started when Ned pulled Shields and we went on to lose. I don't know if there is internal fighting or they aren't buying into the BS from Ned or what? You cannot tell me though that this is just a case of everybody sucks.

Idk, man. It kind of looks like everybody just sucks...

chiefsfan987 05-28-2013 08:24 PM

This game was over before we even recorded an out. That's how bad our offense is.

petegz28 05-28-2013 08:24 PM

Rany Jazayerli ‏@jazayerli 39s
A record set last year. #EmbraceTheSuck RT @Royals_Report: Royals match club record for consecutive home losses by falling 4-1 to Cardinals.

stonedstooge 05-28-2013 08:25 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TJ4jIYS7YsE?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BigRedChief 05-28-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9715546)
Posted via Mobile Device

Dude, get yourself informed. Wainright and Freese were both developed by the Cardinals.

We are where we are at today because of the pitching we have drafted abd developed.

We have not bought a team. We have been too consistent since 2006 to consider "luck".

Quit hating and just copy the Cardinals way. It can work in KC.

crossbow 05-28-2013 08:25 PM

Stupid Royals.

They managed two freeking hits tonight. Both from Billy Butler.

Doesn't anything ever change in this City?

petegz28 05-28-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcjayhawks5 (Post 9715558)
Idk, man. It kind of looks like everybody just sucks...

Yeah but we don't have any fight in us. In the first 25 games or so we had fight, we were never down and out. Since Yost pulled Shields this team just seems like they just don't give a ****.

Methinks Yost has lost this team internally.

Al Bundy 05-28-2013 08:26 PM

Rany Jazayerli ‏@jazayerli 7m

Ervin Santana gave up 3 homers in 7.1 innings tonight. The Royals have hit 2 homers in their last 119 innings. #EmbraceTheSuck

siberian khatru 05-28-2013 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 9715551)

RF, 2B, 1B and 3B sucked even when we were 17-10. Esky has gotten a little worse. Billy's been meh most of the year. Really, we probably got too many clutch hits early on, so we've regressed to the mean there. Pitchers have regressed to the mean.

Honestly, losing Dyson seems to have hurt. But if Dyson is the key to your season, you're ****ed anyway.