ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****Official 2017-2018 Missouri Tigers Basketball Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=306817)

ChiefsCountry 04-10-2017 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 12818514)

Damn I miss college.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-10-2017 09:54 PM

Left to right, would yous?

duncan_idaho 04-11-2017 09:52 AM

Senior picture day is a thing for sororities at Mizzou now, they all line up on that plaza.

Not sure if this was coordinated or they just happened to be walking by and welcomed in.

Great engagement by the Greek Community at Missouri. Could really be a key advantage if Martin can keep that up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhawhaWhat 04-11-2017 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 12818917)
Left to right, would yous?

Probably.

Sure-Oz 04-11-2017 10:25 AM

@Frank_Cusumano: Jeremiah Tilmon has just gotten his release. @MizzouHoops @KSDKSports

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jerm 04-11-2017 10:30 AM

Tilmon by the end of the week....

Knox Sr. had an interview on STL radio this morning...it was great, very encouraging. Really do think Knox ends up in Columbia too.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-11-2017 12:04 PM

Fab 5 2.0

duncan_idaho 04-11-2017 01:37 PM

Bold prediction:
They're going to get Tilmon. And Knox. And Mark Smith out of Illinois.

Porter
Knox
Tilmon
Mark Smith
CJ Roberts
Blake Harris

Super Six

DJ's left nut 04-11-2017 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 12819694)
Bold prediction:

Porter
Knox
Tilmon
Mark Smith
CJ Roberts
Blake Harris

Super Six

Tilmon, Smith, Roberts and Harris would all be at least 2 year players and very possibly 4 year guys.

Porter and Knox, even if they are short-timers, will lay the foundation for this program in a way that could be felt a decade from now.

I'd be content with that lot without Knox, truth be told. Hell, I'd be pretty damn pleased if it's just Harris, Roberts, Tilmon and MPJ. I'm really excited about what Harris and Roberts can develop into out of the backcourt; that's a very good set of complementary skills. Roberts could turn into a go-to, crunch time scorer and Harris has the look of an outstanding distributor. Both guys have the ability to be plus defenders.

Guard play will always be king come tournament season, IMO. Just those 2 guys alone (and Smith may be better than both of them; seems to be a combination of the two) could be the centerpiece of a genuinely dangerous Sweet 16 caliber team in 3 years, well after Porter and Knox are gone.

Pitt Gorilla 04-11-2017 02:26 PM

Quote:

Bold prediction:

Porter
Knox
Tilmon
Mark Smith
CJ Roberts
Blake Harris

Super Six

I wouldn't have much to complain about, given that outcome. I really hope you're correct.

DJ's left nut 04-11-2017 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 12819774)
I wouldn't have much to complain about, given that outcome. I really hope you're correct.

You're positive you don't want Cullen VanLeer out there in Pittsburg?

Because we could really use the scholarship and he could really use the...uh....getting the **** out of town.

Pitt Gorilla 04-11-2017 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12819776)
You're positive you don't want Cullen VanLeer out there in Pittsburg?

Because we could really use the scholarship and he could really use the...uh....getting the **** out of town.

I'm no longer anywhere near P-Town. I'd have no problem, though, with a transfer of him or Geist.

raybec 4 04-11-2017 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 12819792)
I'm no longer anywhere near P-Town. I'd have no problem, though, with a transfer of him or Geist.

Neither would Mizzou

KChiefs1 04-11-2017 05:41 PM

Quote:

Bold prediction:

Porter
Knox
Tilmon
Mark Smith
CJ Roberts
Blake Harris

Super Six

That would be insane.

KChiefs1 04-11-2017 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12819705)
Hell, I'd be pretty damn pleased if it's just Harris, Roberts, Tilmon and MPJ. I'm really excited about what Harris and Roberts can develop into out of the backcourt; that's a very good set of complementary skills. Roberts could turn into a go-to, crunch time scorer and Harris has the look of an outstanding distributor. Both guys have the ability to be plus defenders.

Guard play will always be king come tournament season, IMO. Just those 2 guys alone (and Smith may be better than both of them; seems to be a combination of the two) could be the centerpiece of a genuinely dangerous Sweet 16 caliber team in 3 years, well after Porter and Knox are gone.

I was listening to some show on the radio & they had a basketball recruiting expert say that Harris was probably one of, if not the best passer in this class. He isn't a guy who looks to shoot & loves to pass it to an open guy.