ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325020)

Chris Meck 09-10-2019 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blick (Post 14440083)
I didn't read the thread, but I was reading through a lot comments on Instagram, and it blew my mind that 99.9% of the comments backed AB.

Now, maybe the girl is lying...who knows. But if she isn't? Then it's really sad how men still view women who come forward.

yes, yes it is.

rabblerouser 09-10-2019 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14440005)
He's not married...

My bad, dawg. Why would I ever assume he married his "baby momma"? I'm sure AB keeps it real, dawg.

Ya gnomesaine?

BryanBusby 09-10-2019 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blick (Post 14440083)
I didn't read the thread, but I was reading through a lot comments on Instagram, and it blew my mind that 99.9% of the comments backed AB.

Now, maybe the girl is lying...who knows. But if she isn't? Then it's really sad how men still view women who come forward.

Stick around. Frazod is just getting warmed up.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09-10-2019 08:25 PM

That’s sexual assault if he came on her back while she’s asleep

arrwheader 09-10-2019 08:25 PM

According to ESPN she's only seeking 75k doesn't really add up to his lawyers accusations of 1.6 million. If she really wanted that cash surely she'd ask for that at least?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Hammock Parties 09-10-2019 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 14440076)
If you read the filing, after those crazy illegible and incoherent social media messages, he reached out to her again to train him. Pretty sure that evidence exists.

And according to my sources, there's a "mountain of evidence" that supports Antonio Brown's accuser.

Rain Man 09-10-2019 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 14440080)
How long before Pats suspend him?

Their starting safety is a cocaine dealer.

-King- 09-10-2019 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14440096)
My bad, dawg. Why would I ever assume he married his "baby momma"? I'm sure AB keeps it real, dawg.

Ya gnomesaine?

Are you married? LMAO

staylor26 09-10-2019 08:26 PM

His entire history needs to be brought up.

Bring this mother ****er down.

Rape and domestic abuse accusations, almost killed a kid throwing furniture off a balcony, there is also the stuff with his trainer and also a personal chef.

Tyreek’s issues are all with one girl that appears crazy. Brown has all kinds of accusers of different shit.

notorious 09-10-2019 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrwheader (Post 14440091)
Based on the texts alone he has to be suspended right for conduct detrimental to the league? I mean reek said the scared of me too comment but this....this is like how can you let that guy play on a national stage when he's caught bragging about jacking off on a chick while she slept?? Not just that but doing so saying he and his buddies were going to laugh about it!

The owner of his team got jacked off for money on camera and nothing happened to him.

Frazod 09-10-2019 08:26 PM

On the front page of ESPN now. Story's getting legs.

Rain Man 09-10-2019 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrwheader (Post 14440099)
According to ESPN she's only seeking 75k doesn't really add up to his lawyers accusations of 1.6 million. If she really wanted that cash surely she'd ask for that at least?

The difference is attorney's fees.

arrwheader 09-10-2019 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 14440103)
His entire history needs to be brought up.

Bring this mother ****er down.

Rape and domestic abuse accusations, almost killed a kid throwing furniture off a balcony, the i stuff with his trainer and also a personal chef.

Holy shit how are people more upset about Tyreek than this guy???

Mulliganman 09-10-2019 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 14440078)
Yeah, that would be killer. The way her case was presented in the first couple of pages of the complaint almost sounds reasonable, although it could be argued that she was a fool to go back again if the first two things really happened.

But if he went all Oscar-worthy to convince her to come back to his house just so he could rape her...... ****, that's just pure evil.

That being said, just because a lawyer made it look compelling, doesn't make it true.

I agree. But if she did get a polygraph with someone who headed that up with the FBI in conjunction with those texts he seems to admit to it. Who knows what will happen for sure, but I would think that’s enough that he will at least be put on the exempt list.

Bewbies 09-10-2019 08:27 PM

Please let him keep $10m from Pats.