ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=321485)

Rukdafaidas 01-24-2020 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 14748911)
Lots of 10-5 teams in the 2nd conference. Wow.

Yep, going to be an exciting last week of sandball.:clap:

ThaVirus 01-24-2020 07:56 AM

****ing Adrian Peterson fumbled away Miami's playoff spot. Dickhead.

cdcox 01-24-2020 08:25 AM

The tiebreakers in Sandbox are simple. The best record wins the first tiebreaker, and after that the best point differential wins the tiebreaker. If that's still a tie, we flip a coin or you may opt to fly to the other owner's city and send us a videotaped and notarized rock, paper, scissors thing. Frankly, we recommend just going with the coin flip.

I think the above should read head-to-head record. I don't remember how I programmed it.

cdcox 01-24-2020 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 14748950)
****ing Adrian Peterson fumbled away Miami's playoff spot. Dickhead.

Yeah there was a wild sequence where you had a long punt return inside the five. Then AP fumbled and I returned it for the TD. The game turned right there.

wheeler08 01-24-2020 08:56 AM

MVP Zeke breaks the NFL single season rushing record with a game left!

lewdog 01-24-2020 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wheeler08 (Post 14749025)
MVP Zeke breaks the NFL single season rushing record with a game left!

He’s going to be a brokedick next season using him that much.

wheeler08 01-24-2020 09:04 AM

He really didn’t get used that much. Less carries than 3rd and 4th place. His avg is just so much higher. Plus he’ll get plenty of rest next 2 weeks

Titty Meat 01-24-2020 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 14749029)
He’s going to be a brokedick next season using him that much.

That's why I quit using Michel once I was 2-4

TambaBerry 01-24-2020 11:46 AM

damn people in league two are a bunch of assholes

MagicHef 01-24-2020 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 14748878)
1 inch short I guess?

Lol

Yeah, down 6, 2nd and goal from the 9 with 7 seconds left - complete a 9 yard pass play and...

Game Over.

DJ's left nut 01-24-2020 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 14749344)
damn people in league two are a bunch of assholes

Some of it's so weird.

Like, why the hell is Kendricks at 77? I got Bradham for 2. And got Kendricks for 13 in league 1 just because I wanted him for the 2nd season. Kendricks barely even plays in season 1 for y'all.

And Ronald Jones at 126 is the most insane thing I've seen this side of Levi Wallace. Seriously? There is nothing at all to indicate he's a better back than Gus Edwards. He damn sure isn't better to have around than Mark Ingram.

I guess I spent $138 throwing 12 years at Kemeko Turay, Ronald Blair and Tevan Bryan, but I did it precisely because I knew I'd dicked up my 4-3 and wanted a lot of young depth at DE to give me some options going forward. Those are 4 younger guys with significant upside so it made sense to me to lock in a DE4 rotation for 4 years with Armstead as the anchor.

But Kendricks and Ronald Jones? Yeah, Jones looked better in 19 than 18 but he still looked like shit, my dudes.

Rain Man 01-24-2020 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 14749359)
Yeah, down 6, 2nd and goal from the 9 with 7 seconds left - complete a 9 yard pass play and...

Game Over.

Good tackle by Mike Jones.

Rain Man 01-24-2020 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14749373)
Some of it's so weird.

Like, why the hell is Kendricks at 77? I got Bradham for 2. And got Kendricks for 13 in league 1 just because I wanted him for the 2nd season. Kendricks barely even plays in season 1 for y'all.

And Ronald Jones at 126 is the most insane thing I've seen this side of Levi Wallace. Seriously? There is nothing at all to indicate he's a better back than Gus Edwards. He damn sure isn't better to have around than Mark Ingram.

I guess I spent $138 throwing 12 years at Kemeko Turay, Ronald Blair and Tevan Bryan, but I did it precisely because I knew I'd dicked up my 4-3 and wanted a lot of young depth at DE to give me some options going forward. Those are 4 younger guys with significant upside so it made sense to me to lock in a DE4 rotation for 4 years with Armstead as the anchor.

But Kendricks and Ronald Jones? Yeah, Jones looked better in 19 than 18 but he still looked like shit, my dudes.

I think free agency is a blast. Lots of strategy involved, especially since the bidding is also linked to contract length.

I was in the middle of the battle for those defensive tackles - Andrew Billings, Michael Pierce, and later Jonathan Hankins. I just needed a rotational guy, so I kept figuring I'd get one of them. But apparently everyone needs a rotational guy and prices for all three kept going up. So I scoured the free agent list and ended up getting PJ Hall for a buck or something. He's probably not at the level of those other guys, but on a value basis I'm happy with it. I'll give him a one-year contract and if he performs I'll try to keep him.

TambaBerry 01-24-2020 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14749373)
Some of it's so weird.

i had jones for like 20 with about a few hours left and this whoever this dude is keeps bidding it up so now im just like **** you i have the money ill spend whatever on this guy

wheeler08 01-24-2020 12:30 PM

Well my reasoning behind Kendricks is one of my LBs is out for most of 2019. I forget offhand. So I don’t need him this year but next year. I totally missed out on Bradham cuz I was only paying attention to Kendricks. I can’t keep up with it when there are no emails when getting outbid. Win some lose some. No biggie.