ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Quinn QBotF (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259863)

BoneKrusher 05-26-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefsfootballfan (Post 8640217)
carr looked more like jim everett. cassel watches his WR's get open, then covered, then open.... then covered..... then......

INT or Sack

-King- 05-26-2012 06:21 PM

It's going to be hilarious when people realize that Cassel is the best QB on the team. It's going to be pretty depressing but I'll get a chuckle or two out of it.

BoneKrusher 05-26-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8640244)
It's going to be hilarious when people realize that Cassel is the best QB on the team. It's going to be pretty depressing but I'll get a chuckle or two out of it.

i'm looking for a Ledge.LMAO

BigMeatballDave 05-26-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8640244)

:spock:

Why is it funny?

Because Matt is the less shitty out of 3 shitty QBs?

BigMeatballDave 05-26-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefsfootballfan (Post 8640215)

2012 will be his 6th season in the NFL.

BigChiefFan 05-26-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8640247)

Why is it funny?

Yes, and yet some are clamoring for dogshit at the position and claiming Cleveland didn't give a first rounder a fair shake. :rolleyes:

WORSE QB RATING than Brodie "out of the league" Croyle.

That is fact, no matter how much spin and the wishful want it otherwise.

-King- 05-26-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8640247)

Why is it funny?

Because of the reaction on CP. Because people are making 300+ post threads over a QB who's has accomplished less in his career than Jamarcus Russell did in one year.

I'm not going to jump on Stanzi's or Quinns dick just because Cassel sucks and yeah, I think it's hilarious that people are doing just that when neither of them have done shit and pretty much aren't expected to do shit by anyone other than their CP fan bases.

The Franchise 05-26-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8640218)
That Browns team had a ****ed situation when they took Quinn.

Derek Anderson had a good year while they let Quinn sit and learn and DA had a chance to have another one and I think splitting first team reps with Quinn in 08 hurt both players.

More proof that you must be decisive in the NFL...no half steppin.

Derek Anderson should have continued to be the unquestioned starter and got every single snap in practice with the 1s.

Instead, they split snaps and neither guy was ready and the progress that team was making got flushed down the toilet.

Quinn only had one game that he played well for Cleveland and it happened after having a completely ineffective previous game and after his good game (can't remember who the opponent was) he laid an egg the next week. Iirc he has two sub 100 yard games with a 250 game in the middle.

In 2009 he had a 4 game span where he went:

Ravens - 13 for 31 for 99 yards and 2 INTs.
Lions - 21 for 33 for 304 yards and 4 TDs.
Bengals - 15 for 34 for 100 yards and a rushing TD.
Chargers - 25 for 45 for 271 yards and 3 TDs.

The Ravens defense is ****ing tough.....especially back then....and that was his first start after 6 game span of sitting on the bench. So his bad game in that stretch was against the Bengals.....who won the AFC North that year.

BigMeatballDave 05-26-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan (Post 8640254)
Yes, and yet some are clamoring for dogshit at the position and claiming Cleveland didn't give a first rounder a fair shake. :rolleyes:

WORSE QB RATING than Brodie "out of the league" Croyle.

That is fact, no matter how much spin and the wishful want it otherwise.

I'm clamoring because I want Matt to die in a fire.

I'm sick of watching him play.

BigChiefFan 05-26-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8640258)
In 2009 he had a 4 game span where he went:

Ravens - 13 for 31 for 99 yards and 2 INTs.
Lions - 21 for 33 for 304 yards and 4 TDs.
Bengals - 15 for 34 for 100 yards and a rushing TD.
Chargers - 25 for 45 for 271 yards and 3 TDs.

The Ravens defense is ****ing tough.....especially back then....and that was his first start after 6 game span of sitting on the bench. So his bad game in that stretch was against the Bengals.....who won the AFC North that year.

NO. His bad games are the Ravens AND the Bengals. You didn't get to omit a game to suit your argument.

BoneKrusher 05-26-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan (Post 8640269)
NO. His bad games are the Ravens AND the Bengals. You didn't get to omit a game to suit your argument.

that game vs the Chargers is impressive.

BigChiefFan 05-26-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8640259)
I'm clamoring because I want Matt to die in a fire.

I'm sick of watching him play.

So replace an average QB with a QB with a worse QB rating than Croyle and that's the answer? WTF??? :rolleyes:

The Franchise 05-26-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan (Post 8640269)

Then you dont get to discredit his ****ing good games.

Did Croyle have games like that? No.

BoneKrusher 05-26-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan (Post 8640272)
So replace an average QB with a QB with a worse QB rating than Croyle and that's the answer? WTF??? :rolleyes:

we've already seen how bad Cassel is
we havent seen how good/bad Quinn or Stanzi is.

BigChiefFan 05-26-2012 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8640274)
Then you dont get to discredit his ****ing good games.

Did Croyle have games like that? No.

I'm not ommiting one thing. I gave you the QB ratings. Those are factual. It's you that refuses to see Quinn has a QB rating worse than Croyle and so you are grasping at straws trying to justify replacing Cassel with dogshit.