ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs With Sunday start for Chiefs, Quinn could reclaim his career. (KC Star) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264961)

King_Chief_Fan 10-12-2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9004892)
Stanzi has never played a real game.

This is the shit I was talking about. Everyone says "Draft a franchise qB blah blah" Well we have a Qb on our roster that hasn't started for a whole season and another that hasn't start one ****ing game and you guys are ready to get rid of both of them. But, magically when we get this mystical QB from the land o plenty, you will all of a sudden have patience and be able to stand the ups and downs of new QB's.

Crazy talk

crazy talk.....let's play a QB that has demonstrated through practice, TC and preseson that he shits his pants.
Anyone who wants a QB that was selected by Pioli can't be taken serious

The Franchise 10-12-2012 11:19 AM

ROFL These guys are laughable.

Stick Cassel on that Browns team and he completes 20% of his passes.

The Franchise 10-12-2012 11:20 AM

I love this argument. You're basing Quinn's career off of 12 starts on a shitty Browns team.

Reerun_KC 10-12-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9005184)
ROFL These guys are laughable.

Stick Cassel on that Browns team and he completes 20% of his passes.

I would by that, but shit we are Cleveland...

The Franchise 10-12-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9005190)
I would by that, but shit we are Cleveland...

No we're not. Our offensive talent is 100 times better than that Cleveland team.

Reerun_KC 10-12-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9005189)
I love this argument. You're basing Quinn's career off of 12 starts on a shitty Browns team.

Just curious, how come Quinn can only be successful here in KC?

Why couldnt he be successful anywhere else?

Reerun_KC 10-12-2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9005192)
No we're not. Our offensive talent is 100 times better than that Cleveland team.

yet the coaching is the same. :banghead:

The Franchise 10-12-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9005194)
Just curious, how come Quinn can only be successful here in KC?

Why couldnt he be successful anywhere else?

Dude.....it's been repeated a hundred times on this board.

He got ****ed in Cleveland. Injuries and reeruned coaching gave him no chance to succeed there. He got traded to Denver where the staff had NO investment in him. He was #2 on the depth chart and then the Broncos went out and drafted Tebow in the 1st round. There was no way that he was beating out Tebow based on the fact that Tebow was a 1st round pick and the fans were clamoring for him to start.

Otter 10-12-2012 11:27 AM

Let's me think, watch KC vs. Tampa Bay or go for a dual root canal and prostate exam by two doctors with no hands....

I'm thinking give me a moment.

Reerun_KC 10-12-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9005209)
Dude.....it's been repeated a hundred times on this board.

He got ****ed in Cleveland. Injuries and reeruned coaching gave him no chance to succeed there. He got traded to Denver where the staff had NO investment in him. He was #2 on the depth chart and then the Broncos went out and drafted Tebow in the 1st round. There was no way that he was beating out Tebow based on the fact that Tebow was a 1st round pick and the fans were clamoring for him to start.

IIRC, wasnt Crennel his coach?

The Franchise 10-12-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9005216)
IIRC, wasnt Crennel his coach?

RAC drafted him and then the next season Derek Anderson had his probowl season and got a new contract. Quinn sat behind Anderson the next season until Anderson proved it was a fluke. Quinn came in and played decent in his first two games, got hurt and then was out for the season. RAC was fired during that offseason and Mangini was hired. Mangini played QB carousel the entire time he was there. Quinn would throw a pick...and get pulled. Anderson would fumble the ball and get pulled.

Hammock Parties 10-12-2012 11:29 AM

The Bucs season is on the line and they're coming off a bye, at home.

We're ****ed IMO.

Vincent Jackson will shit all over Routted.

The Franchise 10-12-2012 11:30 AM

If we lose this game.....it won't be because of Quinn (unless he plays like Stanzi did in the preseason). It will be because RAC and Daboll ran the same gameplan they ran against the Ravens.

Reerun_KC 10-12-2012 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9005221)
RAC drafted him and then the next season Derek Anderson had his probowl season and got a new contract. Quinn sat behind Anderson the next season until Anderson proved it was a fluke. Quinn came in and played decent in his first two games, got hurt and then was out for the season. RAC was fired during that offseason and Mangini was hired. Mangini played QB carousel the entire time he was there. Quinn would throw a pick...and get pulled. Anderson would fumble the ball and get pulled.

HOLY shit dude... Are you the president of his fan club or something?

Reerun_KC 10-12-2012 11:36 AM

OMG.. the people they allow to call into talk radio make CP posters look like they have a clue...