ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Albert just called 610. Wants to stay in KC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269183)

slimdagreat 01-22-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9342010)
You may not know **** about football, but at least you can keep up with the smack talk. You've got a spot here. Go do a mock draft in draftplanet and ask chiefscafan to look it over for you. It'll be awesome!

me?

Please these guys don't bother me, I've heard much worse. You guys will eventually come around to the dark side on Geno Smith BTW....lol

htismaqe 01-22-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9341925)
You Geno Smith fans are ****ing reeruned

Another mult/troll. YEAH!

Rambozo 01-22-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9342011)
Look at the thread you're in LMAO

Are you seriously asking how I know the Chiefs won't take Joeckel at #1 if we re-sign Albert (which looks to be a pretty sure thing at this point?)

Miracles. That's why. ****ing miracles.

We are picking #1 for a reason. We ****ing sucked ass last year and we need talent. It's obvious to me. If they think Joeckel is the best player, they will pull the trigger no matter what you or I think. it doesn't matter who we have at what position. They have been very clear that it is not about need imo.

In the very short time they have been in KC, I think Reid and Dorsey have gone out of their way to tell us that.

it is what it is....

slimdagreat 01-22-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9342018)
:facepalm:

Geno Makes one read, now?

wow.....

You have a lot of homework to do.

reads one side of the field, not 1 player. The offense doesn't require him to look outside of 1 zone of WRs. It's a right side throw, middle throw, left side throw.

ToxSocks 01-22-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9341998)
I still think that's a great option.

And that's why no one will ever take you seriously.

ToxSocks 01-22-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9342023)
reads one side of the field, not 1 player. The offense doesn't require him to look outside of 1 zone of WRs. It's a right side throw, middle throw, left side throw.

Like i said, then you didn't watch him.

htismaqe 01-22-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9341953)
What if Reid passes on him? Or, what if Reid drafts him and starts Cassel or whoever? Is Reid a dumbass? Could you ever actually fathom that Geno may not actually beat out a QB we have on the roster? How would you feel if that happened? It might not mean he sucks. I might just mean he's not ready.

Realistically, what do you all think Geno's chances are of starting for KC if we take him #1?

I'd say 50%.

It's Bob.

OUTED!

saphojunkie 01-22-2013 03:10 PM

The Joeckel idiots can all eat a bag of dicks.

But for the record, Eric Winston has never gone to the Pro Bowl. Popular misconception.

RealSNR 01-22-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9342019)
me?

Please these guys don't bother me, I've heard much worse. You guys will eventually come around to the dark side on Geno Smith BTW....lol

I wish I could say that you will eventually not be a ****ing reerun and realize that it's a complete ****ing waste to spend a first round pick on Joeckel when we will have Albert re-signed + Winston.

But that will never happen.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-22-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9342019)
me?

It's all bullshit hype that there isn't a QB worth the top pick in the draft. I'll bet dollar ****ing bills that 3 of them go in the top 10. 3. No less than that.

Just wait for the games, and the combines to go down. And bookmark the post. 3 QB's in the top ten of this draft.

HolyHat 01-22-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9342022)
We are picking #1 for a reason. We ****ing sucked ass last year and we need talent. It's obvious to me. If they think Joeckel is the best player, they will pull the trigger no matter what you or I think.

In the very short time they have been in KC, I think Reid and Dorsey have gone out of their way to tell us that.

it is what it is....

I know this is probably going to sound stupid, but the Chiefs are probably the most talented team to ever have the #1 pick. This team is loaded with talent Rambozo.

Rambozo 01-22-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9342030)
It's Bob.

OUTED!

:facepalm: It's not Black Bob.

ToxSocks 01-22-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9342022)
We are picking #1 for a reason. We ****ing sucked ass last year and we need talent. It's obvious to me. If they think Joeckel is the best player, they will pull the trigger no matter what you or I think. it doesn't matter who we have at what position. They have been very clear that it is not about need imo.

it is what it is....

You are high on Dorsey and Reid. Nothing wrong with that.

So....then why do you think they are stupid enough to enter the season with a scrub QB?

htismaqe 01-22-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9342014)
From what I've heard, and I could be wrong cause I'm no Dawgs fan but I thought his neck was A-ok since 2010.

Yep, this one is Bob too.

FlaChief58 01-22-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9342006)
That's my biggest gripe against him. I look at him and I see Sam Bradford minuses the accuracy, or Timmy Chang. They ran a simplistic read one side of the field make smart throws offense. Not sure if that translates to the NFL well.

Yeah, he sucks :facepalm:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FTZZh4cKfXs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>