ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   ****OFFICIAL 2018 Saccopoo NFL Mock Draft Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314430)

O.city 03-28-2018 09:19 AM

Draft going at a snails pace when O.city only has 1 pick.

Coincidence? Find out at 6 tonight on why everyone sucks.

The Franchise 03-28-2018 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 13493207)
Draft going at a snails pace when O.city only has 1 pick.

Coincidence? Find out at 6 tonight on why everyone sucks.

Be on the lookout. You're about to get another team.

chiefscafan 03-28-2018 09:30 AM

Thanks Tampa and Rams because they've both traded picks I have pretty much nothing to do for a while. That Watkins trade looks pretty bad now that he's a chief WR. Who knows if JPL will ever regain form for Buccaneers. Well happy drafting everyone.

O.city 03-28-2018 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 13493211)
Be on the lookout. You're about to get another team.

I don't want another team.

I'm just bitching to bitch.

RealSNR 03-28-2018 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 13493231)
I don't want another team.

I'm just bitching to bitch.

CONDESCENDING MUCH

Mother****erJones 03-28-2018 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13493428)
CONDESCENDING MUCH

Kick his ass Seabass!!

RealSNR 03-28-2018 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13493000)
It’s the usual suspects every time

On the rare days I'm super busy (last Thursday Friday Saturday were two of them), I just make it a point to check the draft on my phone when I wake up, some time in the middle of the day, and while I brush my teeth before I go to bed. I will check it way more often most other times-- at least 5-6 times, maybe more.

Keeping updated three times a day isn't that much to ask. That's enough time to plan ahead and make a list of picks to send off to me or Pestilence in order to keep this thing moving.

Mother****erJones 03-28-2018 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13493580)
On the rare days I'm super busy (last Thursday Friday Saturday were two of them), I just make it a point to check the draft on my phone when I wake up, some time in the middle of the day, and while I brush my teeth before I go to bed. I will check it way more often most other times-- at least 5-6 times, maybe more.

Keeping updated three times a day isn't that much to ask. That's enough time to plan ahead and make a list of picks to send off to me or Pestilence in order to keep this thing moving.

I’ve really tried to make sure I’m on top of this .

The Franchise 03-28-2018 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13493580)

Back during the days when I had two teams and was running this....I would keep an updated list on my phone of who I wanted to draft for each team. If one of those players were drafted....I'd remove them from my list. That way if i was away from my computer and I was up....I could just copy and paste my pick.

This shit isn't ****ing hard. And it's not like we're asking each person to sit by their computer for 12 hours each day. If I have the time today...I'm going to see where the slow down is occurring and then try to figure out a solution.

Sfeihc 03-28-2018 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 13493599)
Back during the days when I had two teams and was running this....I would keep an updated list on my phone of who I wanted to draft for each team. If one of those players were drafted....I'd remove them from my list. That way if i was away from my computer and I was up....I could just copy and paste my pick.

This shit isn't ****ing hard. And it's not like we're asking each person to sit by their computer for 12 hours each day. If I have the time today...I'm going to see where the slow down is occurring and then try to figure out a solution.

The List is vital.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Direckshun 03-28-2018 01:23 PM

Hey everybody! I interviewed for a massive promotion today. Still think I'm a dark horse, but I am totally stoked.

Pick coming in a minute.

Direckshun 03-28-2018 01:30 PM

The Raiders select Tyrell Crosby, OT, Oregon.

RealSNR 03-28-2018 03:07 PM

There are tons of good CBs, but if I'm the Packers, I'm willing to bite the bullet on some top-end athletic traits in exchange for dependability, particularly in the 3rd round like this.

The Green Bay Packers select Anthony Averett, CB, Alabama

staylor26 03-28-2018 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13493910)
There are tons of good CBs, but if I'm the Packers, I'm willing to bite the bullet on some top-end athletic traits in exchange for dependability, particularly in the 3rd round like this.

The Green Bay Packers select Anthony Averett, CB, Alabama

JFC I’d be livid if this happened to us in the real draft. All the 2nd round corners gone before 54 then Averett gets picked two spots ahead of us in round 3?

:cuss:

TambaBerry 03-28-2018 04:50 PM

the Cincinnati Bengals select DESHON ELLIOTT, S, TEXAS