ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs CBS: The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=336039)

Gravedigger 01-25-2021 12:59 PM

Keep doubting Patrick Mahomes. As a Chiefs fan, I get a kick out of the national media talking themselves into Patrick not being the best quarterback, the Chiefs getting beat the second time around when they beat the team earlier in the year convincingly, please, please, please... keep doubting Patrick Mahomes. He's the ultimate bulletin board competitor so through media statements, player statements, whatever you got, just keep giving it to him. If our Defense comes to play, and our O Line can give Patrick enough time, we got this, no problems.

Marcellus 01-25-2021 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 15509826)
Keep doubting Patrick Mahomes. As a Chiefs fan, I get a kick out of the national media talking themselves into Patrick not being the best quarterback, the Chiefs getting beat the second time around when they beat the team earlier in the year convincingly, please, please, please... keep doubting Patrick Mahomes. He's the ultimate bulletin board competitor so through media statements, player statements, whatever you got, just keep giving it to him. If our Defense comes to play, and our O Line can give Patrick enough time, we got this, no problems.

Media convinced themselves KC had gotten lucky winning a bunch of close games while ignoring in most of those games KC had 2 or 3 score lead late in the game. It was a false narrative and it got exposed.

htismaqe 01-25-2021 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 15509818)
What's hilarious is all the Brian Daboll love from the press.

What I saw last night was the same ineffective offense he ran with the Chiefs in 2012. Oh sure, Josh Allen is much better than Matt Cassel or Brady Quinn but did Allen really look better than those guys last night?

He was easily thrown off his mark with pressure, panicked several times, wasn't accurate and should have thrown 4 INT's instead of 2. Their run game was shit and just like with the Chiefs and Dwayne Bowe, if you limit Diggs, their offense has nothing else to offer.

In the end, the 2020 Bills were as toothless as every other Bills team in the past 25 years.

This.

rabblerouser 01-25-2021 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 15509744)
It's pretty obvious that 99% of NFL sportswriters don't know what the **** they're watching.

Dane, you and I both know that the only reason anyone writes anything other than "The Chiefs Will Destroy The Bills" is because they want people to watch these games...but you, I, and just about every swinging dick who watches this team knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that :

1. Mahomes was going to play vs the Bills

And

2. The Chiefs were going to smoke the Bills like a doobie.

But the sportswriters have to create drama, because we already knew what was going to happen...

htismaqe 01-25-2021 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 15509817)
Reeks dropped pass on the first drive likely puts them in GF range. We gifted them 9 pts out the gate with the dropped INT and then the muffed punt on top of likely giving up a score on the first drive with the drop then steam rolled their asses into oblivion.

I believe KC has punted 1 time in their last 4 playoff games.

Exactly. It hit his finger tips.

I commented on another thread - he outran the coverage outside in and back outside while the DB was running in a straight line from point A to B.

That's incredible.

ChiTown 01-25-2021 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15509845)
Exactly. It hit his finger tips.

I commented on another thread - he outran the coverage outside in and back outside while the DB was running in a straight line from point A to B.

That's incredible.

And the pass was a ****ing dime.

rabblerouser 01-25-2021 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 15509785)
I wonder is Watkins will be back for the SB? Not getting my hopes up on that one.

Hammy Watkins?

May have already played his last game as a Chief.

Sucks that Hardman didn't step up this year...or that we didn't draft Metcalf instead *shrugs*

RunKC 01-25-2021 01:16 PM

If the Bills are smart they’ll draft Najee Harris. Josh Allen has one real weapon in Diggs and the rest are just complimentary.

He needs help when he’s in these situations where he’s struggling.

Pitt Gorilla 01-25-2021 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 15509832)
Media convinced themselves KC had gotten lucky winning a bunch of close games while ignoring in most of those games KC had 2 or 3 score lead late in the game. It was a false narrative and it got exposed.

Vegas bought it, which makes me think it wasn't all media. KC -3 was the biggest joke I've ever seen.

rabblerouser 01-25-2021 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 15509851)
And the pass was a ****ing dime.

I couldn't believe he dropped it.

TEX 01-25-2021 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 15509681)
Yeah, because the Chiefs were completely locked in as opposed to just a week 6 game where they could play very vanilla in terms of simply running it down their throats... and because it was their 3rd AFCCG in a row, playing a team that was far more likely than the Chiefs to fold under the pressure like a cheap table.

It's like we told this kid weeks ago... there are playoff teams and there are true SB contenders. And the list of SB contenders in the AFC is currently..
1) The Kansas City Chiefs

...that could very well change next season, while fans will once again desperately try to crown their team before actually proving it against the best.

Exactly. Kind of reminds me of when we were chasing the Patriots. Though, that '18 team could have beaten these Bills in the playoffs also.

Pitt Gorilla 01-25-2021 01:18 PM

Quote:

What I saw last night was the same ineffective offense he ran with the Chiefs in 2012. Oh sure, Josh Allen is much better than Matt Cassel or Brady Quinn but did Allen really look better than those guys last night?

He was easily thrown off his mark with pressure, panicked several times, wasn't accurate and should have thrown 4 INT's instead of 2. Their run game was shit and just like with the Chiefs and Dwayne Bowe, if you limit Diggs, their offense has nothing else to offer.

In the end, the 2020 Bills were as toothless as every other Bills team in the past 25 years.

Which is EXACTLY what I've been saying all season. Daboll is the same dildo that coached in KC. I don't get all the love. AT ALL.

Marcellus 01-25-2021 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 15509861)
I couldn't believe he dropped it.

The pass was so good though that I knew Mahomes was going to be on all game.

So much for those slow start woes they had last season.

htismaqe 01-25-2021 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 15509859)
If the Bills are smart they’ll draft Najee Harris. Josh Allen has one real weapon in Diggs and the rest are just complimentary.

So you think they take a RB and move Moss to backup? With all the needs they have on defense, man I don't know.

They need a pass rush in a bad, bad way.

rabblerouser 01-25-2021 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 15509859)

The fact that Beasley is such a large part of their offense should be something the Bills FO would want to change this off-season. He's a great 3rd WR/utility guy for 3rd downs. You don't want him catching 100 balls.

Pitt Gorilla 01-25-2021 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 15454871)
Was just going to post this. Nobody wants to play the Chiefs.

Good call.

RunKC 01-25-2021 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15509870)
So you think they take a RB and move Moss to backup? With all the needs they have on defense, man I don't know.

They need a pass rush in a bad, bad way.

Yeah they need a pass rusher too but I think helping your biggest investment has to be the priority.

You’re not gonna stop us with a rookie pass rusher. Every team has no choice but to get in a shootout.

If I was the Bills I would try to do anything possible to keep up with us.

Raiderhater 01-25-2021 01:23 PM

Quote:

It's pretty obvious that 99% of NFL sportswriters don't know what the **** they're watching.

The Chiefs just went 14-2 (and would have gone 15-1 if necessary) and for most of those 16 games, they toyed with their opponent, yet the Bills fought and scratched against the likes of the Dolphins, Jets and Patriots early in the season while getting absolutely smoked by the Titans and Chiefs and beat by the (lol) Cardinals.

It's just like this narrative that somehow, the Bucs can beat the Chiefs. Um, no, that's not happening.

It won't matter that the Chiefs are on their 5th Right Guard & 5th Right Tackle and 2nd Left Tackle and 4th Left Guard and no Watkins and no Bell and on and on and on and on.

The Chiefs are winning the Super Bowl, period. And it ain't gonna be close.

All of this.

htismaqe 01-25-2021 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 15509879)
Yeah they need a pass rusher too but I think helping your biggest investment has to be the priority.

You’re not gonna stop us with a rookie pass rusher. Every team has no choice but to get in a shootout.

If I was the Bills I would try to do anything possible to keep up with us.

If that's what they want to do, take a TE, not a RB.

carcosa 01-25-2021 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 15509865)
Which is EXACTLY what I've been saying all season. Daboll is the same dildo that coached in KC. I don't get all the love. AT ALL.

I had completely forgotten he ever coached in KC lmao

carcosa 01-25-2021 01:27 PM

Quote:

The Chiefs just went 14-2 (and would have gone 15-1 if necessary) and for most of those 16 games, they toyed with their opponent, yet the Bills fought and scratched against the likes of the Dolphins, Jets and Patriots early in the season while getting absolutely smoked by the Titans and Chiefs and beat by the (lol) Cardinals.

It's just like this narrative that somehow, the Bucs can beat the Chiefs. Um, no, that's not happening.

It won't matter that the Chiefs are on their 5th Right Guard & 5th Right Tackle and 2nd Left Tackle and 4th Left Guard and no Watkins and no Bell and on and on and on and on.

The Chiefs are winning the Super Bowl, period. And it ain't gonna be close.

HELL YEAH!!!!!

Gravedigger 01-25-2021 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 15509832)

They're doing the same thing with Tampa Bay now. This week they kept saying, "The Bills are a Hail Murray away from being 12-0 since their loss to the Chiefs!" Well, we beat their ass again. Now it's, "The Buccaneers are 5-0 since their bye week and loss to the Chiefs earlier this year." Got them saying it's a different team now versus then. I'm just smh thinking didn't you ****ers learn anything this last week, you're doing the same shit again.

rabblerouser 01-25-2021 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 15509918)
They're doing the same thing with Tampa Bay now. This week they kept saying, "The Bills are a Hail Murray away from being 12-0 since their loss to the Chiefs!" Well, we beat their ass again. Now it's, "The Buccaneers are 5-0 since their bye week and loss to the Chiefs earlier this year." Got them saying it's a different team now versus then. I'm just smh thinking didn't you ****ers learn anything this last week, you're doing the same shit again.

Well...

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 15509844)
Dane, you and I both know that the only reason anyone writes anything other than "The Chiefs Will Destroy The Bills" is because they want people to watch these games...but you, I, and just about every swinging dick who watches this team knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that :

1. Mahomes was going to play vs the Bills

And

2. The Chiefs were going to smoke the Bills like a doobie.

But the sportswriters have to create drama, because we already knew what was going to happen...

We know what's going to happen in the Super Bowl.

Marcellus 01-25-2021 01:59 PM

Quote:

They have a weird way of saying after teams lose to the Chiefs they win until they lose to the Chiefs again. ;)

Bearcat 01-25-2021 02:15 PM

Quote:

If only the media could crack the code as to why they lost 3 out of 4 and then won their last four.

KChiefs1 01-25-2021 02:21 PM

This thread didn't age well for Bills fans.

Frazod 01-25-2021 02:22 PM

Glad this got bumped. One of the mods should replace this asshat's Einstein avatar with Larry the Cable Guy.

InChiefsHeaven 01-25-2021 02:38 PM

Anybody got a .gif of Allen celebrating that first TD? The little pinky dance he did?

That's when I knew we were gonna smoke their asses...

carcosa 01-25-2021 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 15510099)
Glad this got bumped. One of the mods should replace this asshat's Einstein avatar with Larry the Cable Guy.

That would be insulting to Larry, seeing as the Bills did not, in fact, git 'er done.

Frazod 01-25-2021 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 15510163)
That would be insulting to Larry, seeing as the Bills did not, in fact, git 'er done.

Good point. LMAO

rabblerouser 01-26-2021 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 15510015)
They have a weird way of saying after teams lose to the Chiefs they win until they lose to the Chiefs again. ;)

ROFL
LMAO

Love you, Marcellus.

rabblerouser 01-26-2021 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 15510163)

And THIS is why you're the trivia king!

TEX 01-26-2021 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 15509904)
I had completely forgotten he ever coached in KC lmao

It was a year to forget...

O.city 01-26-2021 09:21 AM

This thread didn't age well.

KChiefs1 01-26-2021 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven (Post 15510148)
Anybody got a .gif of Allen celebrating that first TD? The little pinky dance he did?

Spags basically bent him over & made him squeal like a pig while he jammed his cock up Allen's ass in front of a national tv audience.

Hope the kid recovers. :p

Bowser 01-26-2021 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven (Post 15510148)

It's funny you bring this up. It seems to me that since the Niners did their little celebration against the Chiefs in the Super Bowl, every team since then that has taken a lead and/or celebrated a play/score against us has gone on to get beat. Drew Lock in both games we played him, the Saints' defensive backs with their little celebration moves, anyone that has gone in front of the screens to pose at the stadiums....

Doesn't exactly bode well for teams that try to show the Chiefs up.

Tonka83 01-26-2021 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 15511699)
It's funny you bring this up. It seems to me that since the Niners did their little celebration against the Chiefs in the Super Bowl, every team since then that has taken a lead and/or celebrated a play/score against us has gone on to get beat. Drew Lock in both games we played him, the Saints' defensive backs with their little celebration moves, anyone that has gone in front of the screens to pose at the stadiums....

I agree it seems to make the Chiefs players turn things up a notch or two.
You can almost see them watching the opposing team do their celebration and thinking 'Oh so it's going to be like that is it?'

Lzen 01-26-2021 11:10 AM

Quote:

Oh man, I don't know how you remember that far back. Maybe I just blocked that out of my mind. I also think I just ended up giving up on that team that year and simply quit watching. It would be interesting to see an old game from that season if you could stomach it.

mililo4cpa 01-26-2021 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 15511699)

Didn't it start last year in the Texan's game with Watson playing an air guitar...

KChiefs1 01-26-2021 03:20 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XUku3HA5xk4?start=333" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

htismaqe 01-26-2021 05:25 PM

Quote:

Allen is a better quarterback today than he was then. The defense is playing far better ball. And after sweeping the Patriots and beating the likes of the Seahawks and Steelers, the Bills now know how to win big games.
Man, the last paragraph of the OP article really doesn't age well.

Josh Allen, Week 6
Rating 73.4
QBR 84.6

Josh Allen, AFCCG
Rating 80.8
QBR 60.1

Bills Defense, Week 6
25 first downs, 466 total yards, 6.4ypp

Bills Defense, AFCCG
27 first downs, 439 total yards, 6.9ypp

notorious 01-26-2021 05:42 PM

"Know how to win big games"

:facepalm:

Big games are the Championship game or Superbowl. THAT'S IT.

Megatron96 01-26-2021 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15512684)
Man, the last paragraph of the OP article really doesn't age well.

Josh Allen, Week 6
Rating 73.4
QBR 84.6

Josh Allen, AFCCG
Rating 80.8
QBR 60.1

Bills Defense, Week 6
25 first downs, 466 total yards, 6.4ypp

Bills Defense, AFCCG
27 first downs, 439 total yards, 6.9ypp

For those that are unaware, an average NFL Passer Rating is 92.0 (Teddy Bridgewater, 92.1) and an average QBR is 50.0/G. Minshew=51.7 (average Pro-Bowl QBR=75).

Allen significantly underperformed vs. KC in both meetings.

Sofa King 01-27-2021 07:18 PM

Anyone know where I can find the full game or condensed game online? AFC Champ game.

Sofa King 01-28-2021 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 15514564)
Anyone know where I can find the full game or condensed game online? AFC Champ game.

Bump

Marcellus 01-28-2021 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15512684)
the Bills now know how to win big games.

LMAO who in their right mind would write this about the Bills of all teams?

mr. tegu 01-28-2021 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 15514564)

You should be able to find it on nflfullhd.com.

Chris Meck 01-28-2021 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 15512737)
For those that are unaware, an average NFL Passer Rating is 92.0 (Teddy Bridgewater, 92.1) and an average QBR is 50.0/G. Minshew=51.7 (average Pro-Bowl QBR=75).

Allen significantly underperformed vs. KC in both meetings.

Honestly, Mayfield was better.

Of course, he has a running game.