ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2012-2013 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265263)

Prison Bitch 01-27-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9354785)
God damn that was a fantastic feeling when Chalmers nailed that 3. Too bad I didn't get to feel the love w/ hundreds of other people in the bar....I was in a bar in Columbia, MO at the time.

I was there in San Antonio. After party at Rita's on the Riverwalk was epic. I kept running into all sorts of people I knew, who I didn't realize had gone. It was kinda weird sitting out all day at the pool, 80 and sunny. I remember getting back to KC and it was in the low 40s and rainy.

Chiefs Pantalones 01-27-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9355581)
I was there in San Antonio. After party at Rita's on the Riverwalk was epic. I kept running into all sorts of people I knew, who I didn't realize had gone. It was kinda weird sitting out all day at the pool, 80 and sunny. I remember getting back to KC and it was in the low 40s and rainy.

I was in Lawrence when we won it. Went out on Mass St with my friends to celebrate afterward. I'll never forget it for as long as I live. I can't even describe it in words. Rock Chalk.

ArrowheadHawk 01-27-2013 06:17 PM

Looking like Michigan may be number one tomorrow.

Chiefs Pantalones 01-27-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 9356153)
Looking like Michigan may be number one tomorrow.

We really don't deserve it anyway. We haven't been playing our best ball yet. We can play so much better and we will.

sedated 01-27-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9355943)
I was in Lawrence when we won it. Went out on Mass St with my friends to celebrate afterward. I'll never forget it for as long as I live. I can't even describe it in words. Rock Chalk.

I drove out to Larry right after the win, me and the GF walked up and down Mass St high fiving everyone in sight and taking in the celebration. I'll never forget every store along Mass was selling beer, I think we bought some from a group of Asians that owned a jewelry store. Then we walked back to my car and went to pound town while college kids slapped the windows. I have no recollection of calling in sick the next day, but Im glad my drunken self did. Amazing night.

Titty Meat 01-27-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 9356201)
I drove out to Larry right after the win, me and the GF walked up and down Mass St high fiving everyone in sight and taking in the celebration. I'll never forget every store along Mass was selling beer, I think we bought some from a group of Asians that owned a jewelry store. Then we walked back to my car and went to pound town while college kids slapped the windows. I have no recollection of calling in sick the next day, but Im glad my drunken self did. Amazing night.

Sounds like a good time!

sedated 01-27-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9356211)
Sounds like a good time!

f**k off, troll

Titty Meat 01-27-2013 06:57 PM

Chiefs Pantalones 01-27-2013 08:38 PM

Lunardi thinks we're #1 in the nation. Meh, all I care about is title #6.

Bambi 01-27-2013 09:01 PM

This can't be true. I've never heard of such a thing...

Fran Fraschilla ‏@franfraschilla
Bob Huggins has 25K incentive in new contract for regular season wins over KU. Something to watch for on Big Monday from Morgantown.

Chiefs Pantalones 01-27-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 9357047)

Bob Huggins has 25K incentive in new contract for regular season wins over KU. Something to watch for on Big Monday from Morgantown.

LMAO

It's good to be king.

Buehler445 01-27-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 9357047)

Jesus ****ing Christ. That'd scare the shit out of me if I were a KU coach. That's just begging for somebody to come in and take out Ben or Withey.

That's some bush league shit right there. Win the ****ing league, league tournament, post season tournament incentives, fine. But really? One school? To me that's asking for a scrub to go dive at Ben's knees.

Chiefs Pantalones 01-27-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9357449)
Jesus ****ing Christ. That'd scare the shit out of me if I were a KU coach. That's just begging for somebody to come in and take out Ben or Withey.

That's some bush league shit right there. Win the ****ing league, league tournament, post season tournament incentives, fine. But really? One school? To me that's asking for a scrub to go dive at Ben's knees.

I think it's shady as well. Crazy actually.

Buehler445 01-27-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9357464)
I think it's shady as well. Crazy actually.

Right? I mean it is Thuggy Bear after all. He's not necessarily opposed to....well....liberal interpretations of the rules.

Lzen 01-28-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9357449)

Really? You truly believe that? I mean sure, that incentive is unusual. But don't you think that may be a stretch.