ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Science FAX APPRECIATION THREAD (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=317148)

PmCakes 09-01-2018 07:55 PM

What inspired the great FAX to return?

Simply Red 09-01-2018 07:58 PM

welcome back

FAX 09-01-2018 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PmCakes (Post 13704398)
What inspired the great FAX to return?

I can't speak for great FAX, Mr. PmCakes, but just plain FAX was faced with choosing between ChiefsPlanet or joining the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX as she binge-watches something called "The British Bake Show" (or whatever it's called).

I found myself increasingly bored after the 3rd effort by some people attempting to make a Swiss meringue something or other. So, drawing upon my somewhat limited repertoire of creativity, I began making disgusting gagging sounds and repeatedly clutching my guts as the contestants whipped their individually-designated egg whites into a froth. After a while, she asked me to leave the room.

Done and done.

FAX

lewdog 09-01-2018 09:17 PM

I'd Fax the shit out of him!!!

Ming the Merciless 09-01-2018 09:19 PM

this place was not the same without you

i think we got into a tiff over something years ago....but if youll accept my apologies and a bottle of ripple I will make sweet love to you from here on out

FAX 09-01-2018 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 13704589)
this place was not the same without you

i think we got into a tiff over something years ago....but if youll accept my apologies and a bottle of ripple I will make sweet love to you from here on out

LOL I don't think we've ever had an issue of any sort, Mr. Pawnmower.

Besides, as time plods on like a sick elephant on psychotropic medication, all Planeteers must evolve, do we not? We learn, we grow, we drink, we fall. Then we crawl toward the bathroom. That's the life we chose.

As for me, I'm a changed poster. I've expanded my use of punctuation in ways that I could never have imagined as a nooble.

FAX THE CHANGED

Easy 6 09-01-2018 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 13704606)
LOL I don't think we've ever had an issue of any sort, Mr. Pawnmower.

Besides, as time plods on like a sick elephant on psychotropic medication, all Planeteers must evolve, do we not? We learn, we grow, we drink, we fall. Then we crawl toward the bathroom. That's the life we chose.

As for me, I'm a changed poster. I've expanded my use of punctuation in ways that I could never have imagined as a nooble.

FAX THE CHANGED

See, this is why we love you

PmCakes 09-01-2018 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 13704538)
I can't speak for great FAX, Mr. PmCakes, but just plain FAX was faced with choosing between ChiefsPlanet or joining the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX as she binge-watches something called "The British Bake Show" (or whatever it's called).

I found myself increasingly bored after the 3rd effort by some people attempting to make a Swiss meringue something or other. So, drawing upon my somewhat limited repertoire of creativity, I began making disgusting gagging sounds and repeatedly clutching my guts as the contestants whipped their individually-designated egg whites into a froth. After a while, she asked me to leave the room.

Done and done.

FAX

:clap:

Nickhead 09-01-2018 11:21 PM

did i the miss the 8 track and rotary phone appreciation thread.... just my luck, im always late with technology. :D

ptlyon 09-01-2018 11:22 PM

Wait. FAX is still here?

tooge 09-01-2018 11:48 PM

My name is tooge and I love fax

Cornstock 09-02-2018 01:19 AM

Today is truly a great day.

Eleazar 09-10-2018 09:45 AM

FAX is undefeated on gameday threads. In fact, his gameday thread kicked off the most enjoyable game in recent Chiefs history. Here, here!

FAX 09-10-2018 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 13721718)
FAX is undefeated on gameday threads. In fact, his gameday thread kicked off the most enjoyable game in recent Chiefs history. Here, here!

True ... true ...

All true ...

Yet, precious few Planeteers have acknowledged this accomplishment which, for me, is heart-breaking and ague-inducing. It makes a guy want to fart even louder than usual.

All Planeteers should recognize the amount of mojo one has to cultivate in order to pull something like this off. I mean, I have candles here ... crystal globe things ... black mirrors with a lady inside ... several Catholic shaky-things that make smoke ... and a Philip Rivers voodoo doll that looks like it was salvaged from an ogre's dirty clothes hamper after a two-week stint at Fiendish Brute Summer Camp.

Even Cam Erwin (or whatever his name is) gets a high-five once in a while.

FAX THE TRIES SO HARD YET REMAINS SO ALONE

ptlyon 09-10-2018 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 13722053)
True ... true ...

All true ...

Yet, precious few Planeteers have acknowledged this accomplishment which, for me, is heart-breaking and ague-inducing. It makes a guy want to fart even louder than usual.

All Planeteers should recognize the amount of mojo one has to cultivate in order to pull something like this off. I mean, I have candles here ... crystal globe things ... black mirrors with a lady inside ... several Catholic shaky-things that make smoke ... and a Philip Rivers voodoo doll that looks like it was salvaged from an ogre's dirty clothes hamper after a two-week stint at Fiendish Brute Summer Camp.

Even Cam Erwin (or whatever his name is) gets a high-five once in a while.

FAX THE TRIES SO HARD YET REMAINS SO ALONE

Kudos.

Now don't **** any of the rest up.